Buy xiaomi is v good phone Jow Forums Appooed

>buy xiaomi is v good phone Jow Forums Appooed
OHNONONONOAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

m.mensxp.com/technology/smartphones/47625-a-xiaomi-mi-a1-reportedly-exploded-while-it-was-charging-next-to-its-sleeping-owner.html
digit.in/mobile-phones/another-one-bites-the-dust-xiaomi-mi-a1-allegedly-explodes-while-charging-overnight-43936.html
gizmochina.com/2018/10/02/xiaomi-mi-a1-reportedly-explodes-near-sleeping-owner-while-charging/

Attached: ED6A758E-EDB5-4054-9572-8B2E6F29C36F.jpg (559x349, 58K)

>sleeping with a phone charging under your pillow

well deserved

lol now he must buy huawei

>try to click OPs shitty links
>"Hello, we are currently not providing access or use of our website/mobile application to our users in Europe."
sweden yes

Attached: europe-fuck-you.jpg (2562x1583, 767K)

Attached: memes.jpg (445x188, 20K)

Try and fly with a note 7.

Oh shit... I have a Mi A1

Attached: 1524487839332.jpg (646x595, 42K)

I'm surprised it doesn't happen often enough on Xiaomi phone that comes with miui

also
>charging phone next to you while sleeping
wtf

how is that
>wtf
?
am i supposed to charge my phone on the other side of the room?

You shouldn't be placing it between two pieces of fabric with no airflow then placing your head on it, no

get a bedside table, christ

>phone exploded, must be brand's fault lol
I'll let you in on a little secret. Batteries can never be 100% safe. They're made of highly flammable, even explosive materials. No matter how tight your production is, or how good your QA is, faulty units will find their way to the market, just due to how they work.
This is one case in the middle of millions. It's probably more likely to get hit by lightning than to have a battery explode on you, no matter what brand you buy.

Either way, don't fucking sleep next to you phone, even more so while charging, that's retarded. Charging a battery is when the most heat and stress is put onto the battery, you should just refrain from using it altogether.

I have a bedside table. user said "next to me" and I consider my bedside table to be "next to me". Obviously I'm not going to fucking sleep on it.

No one says it gotta be on the other side of the room but I'm sure you'll live just fine with it being on the other side of the room for a few hours while charging and not next to you.

That's not the point. There's nothing "wtf" about having your phone close to you while sleeping since that's what 95% of people do.

Just because 95% of people do it doesn't mean it's not "wtf". To me it is.

Where is your phone when you sleep?

On the table usually and I don't charge it while sleeping. Now that I think about it, even my parents usually charge it after they wake up.

>I'll let you in on a little secret. Batteries can never be 100% safe. They're made of highly flammable, even explosive materials. No matter how tight your production is, or how good your QA is, faulty units will find their way to the market, just due to how they work.
tell pajeet that when he starts posting his shill infographics

>charge a phone in bed in hot, humid Indian summer
>blame the phone for exploding

welp time to get a bombproof box to keep my phone in

i did this every night during the days of the reign of sony ericsson and nothing happened but now all the smartphone is so fragile

Attached: 1539478784403.jpg (38x35, 1K)

don't try to fuck your phone. the orgasm isn't worth it.

Wait fuck that's my phone

Charging while sleeping is convinient, especially if leave your house in less than hour after you wake up, but putting phone under pillow is extreamly retarded, there is 0 gain, and many problems. If you really need phone in bed after you open eyes just put in on bedside table or even on the floor if you don't have one.

Anti-apple shill
Nobody brought up iPhones until you came

You shouldn't be charging your phones over extended times anyways, espcialy if you have a 2A capable battery
Charge it before bed, most phones should be able to withstand a night of innactivity and an active day one one charge

It's very bad for the battery life

why you charging your phone while sleeping

Mi MiA1 doesn't have this problem.

Look on the back. We have MDG2. Poojets have different hardware, Ithink MDI2.

Attached: Screenshot_20180825-135638.png (1080x1920, 114K)

mmmm
Sexxy man
I suck u
Open pant

Is this accurate Pajeetspeak?