Are smartwatches still just a pointless meme, or does anyone on Jow Forums actually utilise them in day to day use?

Are smartwatches still just a pointless meme, or does anyone on Jow Forums actually utilise them in day to day use?

Attached: IMG_20181013_192433.jpg (1080x1339, 315K)

Was thinking of buying one but anons say I'm a faggot if i do ... dilemnas

sporting an Apple Watch is the only way to get laid these days

Attached: 1539483495637.jpg (1242x2208, 204K)

Nah, they're stupid. Every time I see someone with one I don't get it. It's like wearing a watch when you have a smart phone.... FASHION STATEMENT BRO

Why didn't the guy just get citizenship to another country if he wanted to marry a girl so badly

Having notifications on your wrist is nice when you don't want to/can't take your phone out of your pocket.

They also hold music and measure heart rate, which is a fun feature if you jog/exercise a bunch.

I have pic related and no regrets so far.

It's definitely not for everyone but I wanted a watch for a while anyway but would never actually use one just to tell the time, so it's nice just having a quick way to check phone notifications, which I use it for very often.

I feel like if your smart watch actually LOOKS like a smart watch though you have gone full retard. I struggle to understand why people walk around with square apple watches on their wrist. They aren't pleasent to look at

Attached: 9a2af6170eaf479691a87e2b20a7b9c5.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

nice design, model or type name?

Now that concerts do not allow you to bring your phone out, they’re a nice way to see if you’re getting contacted in an emergency.

Michael Kors Access Grayson

>Apple watch is the only smartwatch that isn't complete shit

what went wrong?

Attached: 1470100136239.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

I don't think he realized they would just straight up murder him brazenly in Turkey and get away scot free because muh diplomatic immunity.

>applefag
>tortured and killed
Well deserved

based

I recently upgraded from my Series 2 to Series 4. I love this stupid thing. It's nice to not have to carry my phone with my all the time but still be reachable if necessary. I use it to track workouts too since I like data and using it to improve.

Attached: IMG_1395.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Can I get a quick rundown on the saudi journalist thing?

hold my beer while the middle class sits around being faggots instead of pressuring the govt to nuke the Saudis

fucking EXIF data

>create an military branch out of diplomats
>take over a country scot free because of diplomatic immunity

it was basically this but with a bone saw instead of delicious eggs.

Attached: 1526785978921.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

What the fuck

Saudi journalist who was critical of the Saudi government literally got chopped into pieces inside a Saudi consulate in Turkey when he walked in to get some divorce papers or something.

The Saudi government had like 20 dudes inside waiting for him. He never walked out of the consulate.

tldr the Arabs can't into extradition operations or any military operations in general

Video context pls

Android Wear was never marketed properly.

just a tradition in indonesia where you smash the birthday kid's face into the cake

>video start in one orientation, then changes to another for the majority
absolutely disgusting

That is one of the fucking funniest webms I have ever seen.

Apple watch dont have camera tho

Has a mic, and records/syncs your heart rate with HealthKit in iCloud. I've got like 3 years of nearly daily recordings of my heart rate.

>Be patrick bateman
>Work in consulate
>Invite hookers over and then kill them
>Host country can't do shit

Ok I’ll remember to buy a smartwatch if I ever go in a saudi embassy

It's kind of a pity Casio don't have a smartwatch designed in the style of their old school gadget watches.

What's your heart rate like when you're getting chopped to pieces?

Attached: 1475182947059.png (413x352, 164K)

get back home
ok time to put to charge my smartphone, my smartwatch, my sansaclip, my tablet, my thinkpad and my bluetooth headphones.

what a time to be alive

Not been chopped to pieces recently, but I can only imagine it gets pretty erratic and high then it just stops.

Just think about reasons to use both, I'm sure you can figure it out a few ones.

fuck time

I got my Huawei watch and Moto360 before smart watches were cool. Now I want to get rid of that botnet.

That sounds really stupid of him, he was a very outspoken critic of the Saudi government and pissed them off, he was an insider to the Saudi royal family for some time so he knew what they were capable of, he moved to the US and was quite safe there, and so he decides to walk into the Saudi consulate in Turkey... for divorce papers?

what a retard

>image
How did Turkey retrieve the video?

>Diplomatic immunity + unsearchable diplomatic bags
You can do a lot with this.

why are those mexicans bullying a little kid like that?

>in Turkey
When you step into a foreign embassy it counts as foreign soil.

build the wall

it's a custom in mexico to fuck with people like this while they try to cut their birthday cake. they do it to little kids too, because the entirety of mexico is either low-level grunts or NPCs. that kid didn't feel any emotion whatsoever, if it makes you feel better

There's no 'n' in dilemma, broseph.

kek what a little faggot grow the fuck up enjoy your birthday

dilemna

universally recognized security risk of the first order marketed to people who need to be monitored 24/7 for their own safety

This could have been funny if done in some older than 12. This is just shameful.

Why are poordroids so violent?

Attached: smugdoka.png (620x531, 125K)

Consulates aren't considered to be foreign soil.

might have to visit bestgore for this.

>trump pressures turkey to release american citizen
>american journalist goes missing
>turks conveniently have proof it was one of our allies
>said proof is not released
yeah, nothin smells fishy here

There are a few edge case uses for them, but they're not for everyone.

>American journalist
The journalist was a Saudi Arabian citizen who is missing, or killed in Turkey.
The US has no reason to investigate.

didn't realize that. murkastronk media says trump should piss in the saudis coffee over it and implied the guy was an american

Yea the journalists are basically strong arming the government to do something, and I believe that the government including trump will accommodate them, because of the elections.
Trump probably made a deal with wapo, and cnn to send investigation for them to chill out on him.

I dunno, but nuke Mecca.

I wear mine at work because electrics are prohibited. My Huawei watch looks like a normal watch.

my dad uses his to pause music on his headphones when his boss talks to him

My LG V20 came with a smart watch. I forget what it's called on account I wore the thing maybe twice over the year of owning it. It doesn't even run on Android, so half the cool shit I was looking forward to using it for can't be done because it has no app support outside of health shit and Google watch plates.

I just wanted to play SoundCloud from my wrist.

Kids wear them and girls like Apple. But nobody cares about your phone if you have a mansion, a nice car and a boat.

Boomer tactics for pussy slaying are still relevant.

Pajeet reporting in
I made my own smart watch using an esp8266 to cheat in my Univ exams (which is a bunch of rote memorization crap so it's okay)
I haven't been able to find a suitable power source for this tho

Attached: IMG_20180708_155635~01.jpg (2271x2324, 1.57M)

It's not so nice when you're lifting heavy shit at work
and something punctures the Li-ion bomb on your wrist giving you a career ending injury
Oh, that's right, people who wear these are limp wrists who've never done a day's work in their entire lives

>pajeet
>cheating
>it's okay though
Not surprised

>Apple watch
ah, so they were justified in killing him

I'm studying CSE in Pajeetland of all places. You'd want to cheat too when the professor fails you in an exam because you used different variable names in an algorithm, than the ones he taught in class, thus making it wrong somehow.
All this while other fags who only memorized the algorithm and wrote it exactly the same in the exam paper without having ANY idea what the algorithm does (or what IS an algorithm at all) are given full marks

don't the pajeeteachers see how that could be bad

>t. butthurt blue collar farmer

Mate the only people in Pajeetland who become teachers/professors are the ones who couldn't find a goobermint job. They're apathetic to the core.
I literally saw a professor copying random text off Google to create a technical paper to present in some conference or something. Students don't give a fuck either, its a norm to pay companies to make final year projects for the students and even write their theses. I can bet most of my classmates wouldn't be able to write a linear search program if their lives depended on it.

The situation is so bad, its laughable
Even I would have been just another retard if I wasn't born in a family of hard-core tinkerers and engineers

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 8K)

It's honestly frightening that a people so incompetent have so much money and state of the art military hard ware.

You are a faggot if you do and you are a faggot if you don't

>ARTLU

There really isn't, which is why I gave up wearing watches after wearing one everyday for 25 years.

>isn't complete shit
>apple product
Pick one.

Attached: 1530061867793.png (700x10000, 3.95M)

your in university and couldnt figure out how solder a watch battery to it ?

god you are going to need all the help you can get

their incompetence hinders them from being able to effectively use that hardware

Mate it requires ~400mA peak current at 3.0V to 3.6V. That's a lot of current. Even the larger coin cells like CR2032 can supply a few mA at max.
I could literally solder two AA batteries and be done with it, but this has to be as small and covert as possible because it wont be any use if its not portable and discrete.
James bond's spy watch would be pretty fucking useless if it was powered by a couple of AA cells taped to his arm.

>Having another man's name on your wrist

That's kinda gay, dude

It's okay hes handsome

sounds utterly cargo-cult tier

>journalist

Attached: 1509134601122.png (1280x1520, 1.87M)

>little boy gets fucked on his birthday

>US blockades saudi arabia
>war between turkey and saudi arabia
that would be really fucking funny. I really, really want to see that

>freedom fighter
>CIA informant/operative
things can change

So this is what happens when Jamal won't give it back

That's when murka and bin laden where best buddies.
Where u think they got the stinger missles from? The caves?

I have a Pebble Time I use everyday. It's useful and a good watch on its own, I wouldn't say it's mandatory to have one though.

iTODDLERS BTFO

The closest I'd get to a smartwatch is a G-Shock that has a little message icon for when you get messages and syncs to your phone for time. I think it has a couple other features but it's predominantly a normal digital watch

The closest I've gotten is with watch calculators.

Android is for poor people.

Poor people don't have money to purchase a decent Smartwatch.

Pajeets don't need watches.

no that was the girl from muslim michigan.