Post yfw you realized that you have been trolled into deleting your perfectly fine Windows partition to run a meme OS

Post yfw you realized that you have been trolled into deleting your perfectly fine Windows partition to run a meme OS

Attached: 1489464211105.png (1280x1024, 405K)

Dual booting exists.

>causes girl to drop out of college
she's lucky that ubuntu identified her intellectual weaknesses and not the course she was going to study. ended up being cheaper for her.

>he fell for the fagintosh meme
lmao

> not just making a .vhd of your "your perfectly fine Windows partition" and running it in a VM from your "meme OS" and living happily ever after

your failing at life son. apply yourself.

Attached: 1539407772768.gif (500x375, 1.42M)

Is that Natalia Poklonskya?

Attached: Natalia_Poklonskaya_is_Bae.png (470x339, 245K)

Why can't freetards admit their OS is shit, especially when trying to do anything productive.

I remember in the news video that the poor girl had to spend hours on the phone arguing with some neckbeard on how Open/Libre Office is a good alternative to MS Office.

>tfw after all this effort you are only right back where you were on windows with a guaranteed performance loss
>tfw your friends have spent the last few years grinding away in photoshop and premiere without problems
>tfw google microsoft and apple continue to rule the world despite decades of work from linux volunteers
>tfw you go through an inconvenient VM to use your windows apps because Kdenlive and Gimp are unusable
>why don't I just use windows 7
>what difference does it make
>hours of life wasted on arch wiki learning about X server, compton, nouveau, wayland, weston, gnome, and the screen still tears constantly in the simplest of tasks
>your computer now has a smaller library of programs than ever before
>there are more games for the Nintendo Switch than for your linux desktop
>daily performance losses for no causal reason, lack of multithreaded support in native apps, lack of turbo mode, graphical issues in native 3d applications
>weeks of your one and only life have been spent learning hotkeys for blender
>spent free time editing text in config files because no GUI available for particular task
>no desire to become a computer programmer, but extensive time spent in terminal and vim due to computer problems
>none of this knowledge helps you fix your family member's computer problems
>none of this knowledge can be used at your day job
>only financial support comes from an eccentric ubuntu billionaire and megacorps that actively want to embrace extend extinguish linux
>you can't just download cool programs from the internet anymore
>closed source paid software is constantly pirated by the real world, no one cares about libre/gratis
>the tech shilling never ends, system76 my fellow kids
>AMT hardware backdoors make all of this insecure
>libre boot unavailable on your hardware

Attached: feels.jpg (1262x709, 117K)

The proprietary gods confirm.

Maybe wintards should just admit that they're as dumb as women. Leave desktop computing to the men, you limp wristed fruits. I bet you don't even know what an operating system install disk is.

Attached: 1436937176586.jpg (600x315, 45K)

Just install cygwin, all the neckbeard applications have been ported to work on a normal persons operating system.

If you have the inability to learn new things because you're used to "the way it was", you're literally an NPC

Whatever, I have two laptops.

One thing Terry got right: UNIX is for Mainframe niggers. If you're using a computer with Linux (tm) for general everyday use instead of specialized tasks only you got memed.
Windows is a perfectly good line of Operating Systems.

Attached: linus.jpg (640x427, 87K)

you are on the wrong board. use what you what and use the OS that performs as required. Linux is just as good as Wintel on the desktop, unless all you do is gaming or have another specific requirement that forces you to use a specific OS.

Attached: me_irl.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>not dual booting

lmaoing@u

> dual booting in 2018
> not virtualizing

lmaoing@u

Attached: a99da0cb-044c-4417-944f-386ce54dd557.png (139x180, 48K)

reminder that she's is an actress from turkey

>Imagine being so dumb you can't figure out how to use like 90% of the operating systems in the world.
>Imagine being so dumb you literally aren't aware of going to a library to use the internet to look stuff up and do schoolwork
>imagine being so fucking dumb you buy a computer without looking at the specsheet
The roastie had it coming.

Works fine on my machine. Just because you can't play muh games and run proprietary bloat / nag ware on you're PC doesn't mean it's shit.

>she's is

Attached: br.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>white
>from turkey
Nice try, Mohammad.

Turkey is unironically whiter than America.

>Turkey is unironically whiter than America.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: turkish-army_o_6543091.jpg (517x303, 148K)

Triggered the Amerimutt. LMAO!

I guess Richard Stallman is an NPC by your logic.

Microsoft Windows is one of the best software ever designed.
Jow Forums hates it because it's closed source or because they heard others hate on it and want to fit in

Yeah, feels bad to realise you've been tricked into installing Windows 10 over whatever you were using before.

If vms would run as fast and smoothly as the host os then linux-main+ windows in a vm is the best option i think

Jokes on you, Stallman can barely use gnu/linux as well

i am not a loud proponent of the NPC meme, but I bet you she gives the level 1-10 quests near Undercity. I just cannot expect more than that from her.

And you voluntarily went from 7 to 10?

>That turkish retard is whiter than 70% of Jow Forums

Attached: 1508971532110.png (566x500, 250K)

r u retarded?

I did get memed into installing and trying Ubuntu for two weeks, its not good.

Attached: 2k2oy1.jpg (666x500, 57K)

trump curse is real

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-14-12-54-32.png (1080x1920, 583K)

to be fair it wasn't the OS it was her 14IQ. When she ordered it she got the ubuntu version. Dell offers certain models without windows. It's a bit cheaper and she probably thought she was the smartest THOT alive swindling dell for the same laptop but cheaper. I don't have any sympathy for dumb fucks like this when some nignog in africa that's never used a computer manages to use a Raspberry PI with Debian no worries

Disk2vhd is nearly ten years old. Jow Forums is full of kids

>nignog
You mean man.

>literally post an image of a dumb chick with an iq of 0,01 and whine why people use linux

if you can't figure out how to use an actual os and not a botnet spyware os then you should stick to the dumb generation and shut your mouth nigga

I mean niggers

Not him but I am

Installed OS in VM. Throw MEMEOS.VHDX into Recycle Bin, get on with life.

Attached: 1524901703195.gif (250x250, 992K)

>another specific requirement that forces you to use a specific OS
Yeah, like drivers, applications, support, etc...

Attached: 1513204358986.jpg (581x593, 52K)

Terry used Ubuntu you dumb nig nog

Dualbooted Ubuntu for a long time. However I still booted into Windows more. Ill stick to Windows. Never had a problem with my 3 year old Windows 10 installation. Never had a virus or malware either.

>mfw never looked back

Attached: 1532510202002.jpg (540x393, 15K)

it's in the sysinternals now

>if you are good with computers you are a strong manly man
i use arch and you are STILL more of a faggot than me

I got memed into leaving botnet trash windows partition on my prebuilt because supposedly I need essential softwares only available for windows.

>NPC gets baited
more news at 12

>lack of multithreaded support in native apps, lack of turbo mode, graphical issues in native 3d applications
[citation needed]
I only ran into graphical glitches when using nouveau, and considering what it's pulling off it's impressive anyway. If your hardware isn't shit, you shouldn't have any problems. I'm not even talking about performance, I'm talking about compatibility. You wouldn't buy a random PC and expect to be able to just install macOS on it.

Attached: 1417297429414.jpg (760x900, 60K)

the one on the left has nice buttocks