Just switched from the Note 8 to the iPhone XS Max 256 and I have not been happier

Just switched from the Note 8 to the iPhone XS Max 256 and I have not been happier.

What's a good app to browse Jow Forums on iOS?

Attached: Apple-iPhone-Xs-and-iPhone-Xs-Plus-in-gold-SEPT-4-2018-925i936753vmn0303-768x577.jpg (768x577, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/tldr/2018/10/11/17964848/kanye-west-iphone-passcode-trump-iplane-apple-meeting
youtube.com/watch?v=RF6-eLoNwZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just went from XS to Note 9 and I have not been happier.

I just went from SE to XS, and my god this phone is huge

>5 shekels have been deposited in your account
Nice try Rajesh.

I went from a Note 5 to an iPhone 8 plus, jailbroke it, updated it, lost my jailbreak, and have not been more disappointed.

Most people on Jow Forums can't afford iPhones

isn’t that a good thing
>pay more, get less
>no file system access
>things you can’t disable (you have to go to the settings app to actually disable wifi, doing it from control center doesn’t turn off the radio)
>2018 still no number bar in keyboard
>wanted to take a picture of a cat and the flash scared it because the camera defaults to auto flash and I can’t change it
>can’t change default apps
>all of apple’s apps have background priority, one of the only reasons I use safari
>I have to swipe to close screenshot preview every time I take a screenshot, android does this but it’s not as intrusive
those are the issues I have off the top of my head

I got fed up by the in-call glitch my Note 8 always had, I had traded it over 3 times. It was an amazing tablet but a shitty phone. I needed the feel of something stock again and the Pixel 3 XL's double notch was too ugly.

>iPhone X notch
>Pixel 3 XL notch
pick one

>all of apple’s apps have background priority, one of the only reasons I use safari
What do you mean?

iPhone X notch. Now what?

Try not being a nerd now that you have an iPhone and stop browsing Jow Forums

The iPhone's notch actually has a purpose and it's not as deep. Face ID is pretty nice. In fact, I prefer it over touch ID which is the only thing that truly worked on my Note.

I have the gmail app on my phone, and also the stock iOS mail app.

If I leave the gmail app for 20 seconds, go to safari, and come back, the entire app restarts. I lose my draft that I had open, among other things I might be doing (filling out a webpage using the built in gmail web browser)

This will also happen to almost any non-apple app you download from the app store . When playing mobile games, people text me and I pause the game and try to text them back in less than 20 seconds or the game will be backgrounded and restart by the tile I get back to it. It’s really annoying.

can iPhones view webums yet?

Attached: 1424045378433.webm (400x225, 2.96M)

I would never switch to a phone with face id. I’m using touch id right now and at least I choose when to use it versus it just happening (I’m always looking at my phone screen, it’s practically the same as never taking your thumb off the home button)

No. I still can’t do it to this day. Maybe with chrome from the app store, but I haven’t tried it.

safari ;)

None right now, gotta wait. Applel took down the last working Chan app last month

sounds about right

I use the outlook app and that doesn't happen.

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1535870149289.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Face ID creeps the shit out of me, really all biometrics, but the cops already have my prints so I’m ok with Touch ID. Want an iPhone. 8 and Touch ID or XR and passcode only?

really? this happens on every single app I’ve downloaded from the app store. Given enough time it will eventually cause a restart.

Attached: 1510167241351.png (400x1650, 367K)

>becoming an iToddler

Lmao

I’m done with passcodes actually. Countless times people have seen my passwords from over my shoulder and I’ve had to change them. I don’t really care about my phone having my prints, but face id is creepy and I’d never use it.

If you still use passcodes you can be like this guy theverge.com/tldr/2018/10/11/17964848/kanye-west-iphone-passcode-trump-iplane-apple-meeting

>What's a good app to browse Jow Forums on iOS?

none.

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Attached: 1537381505346.jpg (622x767, 204K)

quality shitpost

>What's a good app to browse Jow Forums on iOS?
Apple doesn't let you, they don't allow them on the App Store.

this
android > iphone

Jam udega, what you milayga. How to check, Salam Alayku. shit, shit. No shit, this shit, that shit. This shit, oh shit.

Qutub Minar, Gateway of India, Charminar. Chandar Mantar ke hey hundhar, airport ki bahar.

Abhi hoy, ya ha…

Ana mana hai, ana mana hai, ana mana hai, kya ana mana hai, ho ya, ana mana hai, oh kya, ana mana hai, ana mana hai, ana mana hai, ana mana hai, ana mana hai, ana mana hai

Hoi, oh ya

Take a deep breath. Ayuk!

Abhi hoy, Abhi hoy

Boltho kya,

Abhi hoi

Bolta kya

Bolta Kya

Iski uthooth, take the poo to the loo. Take the poo to the loo. Take the poo – we got to do what we got to do – to the loo. Take the poo – we got to take the pooh to the loo – to the loo. Take the poo, we got to take the poo. Take the poo, we got to take the pooh. We got to, got to, got to, got, got, got, got, got.

Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, there’s that poo.

Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo. Let’s take the poo to the loo.

Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo. Poo to the loo.

Attached: 1517631030337.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

Yes, I am using the XS Max.

MAXIMUM STREET SHIT

Attached: 1528696371985.jpg (800x500, 40K)

of course

8 plus over here, must be one of those apple things where they make the software slightly different for other models.

There’s a jailbreak tweak that enables portrait lighting on the iPhone 7 plus. It doesn’t support it natively, but it seems that’s its capable of it.

based

Dirty Andreet

Attached: 937A291D-05CD-4178-B952-E05FB44364AB.jpg (2312x1156, 854K)

see

Just use VLC or Aloha Browser....

you can lash out all you like, but nothing will ever change the fact that you're a no life loser that spends every waking hour of his life shitting in the street while worshipping his fruity fag cult
one day you'll wake up as a cringey 30 year old virgin still worshipping your fruit toys and your grandma will neck herself upon realizing she raised such a pathetic incel
you will die a 40 year old virgin alone, seething, and clutching your framed portrait of your syrian sandnegro messiah surrounded by your fruity babby toys
L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 1521158475199.jpg (334x506, 22K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1526064229245.jpg (419x480, 81K)

>replying to yourself
>saving the pepes I post
>copy pasting the same posts over and over
SEETHING

>t. S E E T H I N G newfag ipoojeet

Attached: 1537004928501.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

>implying poojeets have the money to afford apple
HAHAHAHAHAHA

No wonder street shitters brag about iShit on Jow Forums so much. It actually IS a """""luxury""""""" to them. LMAO

Attached: 1521289407077.jpg (1165x759, 301K)

DROIDJEETS BTFO

Attached: 58287D78-B6F5-4038-B850-C287D36D03E8.gif (554x400, 122K)

Samsung is like the iPhone of the Android world.
Only uninformed idiots buy that shit. If they do it twice god help them they are lost.

you can samefag lash out all you like, but nothing will ever change the fact that you're a no life loser that spends every waking hour of his life shitting in the street while worshipping his fruity fag cult
one day you'll wake up as a cringey 30 year old virgin still worshipping your fruit toys and your grandma will neck herself upon realizing she raised such a pathetic incel
you will die a 40 year old virgin alone, seething, and clutching your framed portrait of your syrian sandnegro messiah surrounded by your fruity babby toys
L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 1513227481893.png (798x770, 676K)

I can imagine. I want a smaller phone like the se.

I use TheChan app, has webm support and is nice to use. It got taken down fuck knows how long ago but I kept it in one of my icloud backups and still werks

For me, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an excellent phone that has thusfar met all my needs. Best of all, it supports Samsung Pay at just a swipe away from any screen - leave those cards at home!
Heck, with a Samsung Galaxy Watch, I can even leave the phone at home and just tap my wrist to the pay terminal and be on my way!

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-004610_Nova Launcher.jpg (1440x2960, 1.57M)

Samsung Pay is good.

NFC support is garbage.

As for the Android support on Samsung however, I find it lacking and would rather have a Google phone.

>usb-C audio
heh no

>projecting this hard

You prefer lightning bolt?

Attached: ihavenoface.jpg (600x800, 73K)

>SEETHING this hard

Attached: 1519848861480.png (813x1402, 369K)

>tripfags
>advertising

F I L T E R E D & R E P O R T E D

Samsung Pay does not require NFC support, that's what makes it so great.

Yeah it uses magstripe, so it always works, far more reliable.

NFC is easier, when it works, but my point was that the support is shit for NFC and that's the only reason I would consider Samsung Pay a positive.

Like with NFC I can just touch my phone to a terminal. Samsung Pay needs you to enable it each time if you aren't using the NFC stuff.

Yeah I went from OP to Huawei to Note 8, love this phone.

That looks like a bloated dead body.

Attached: 28ba5489da4a5cae2ad01a42176fb99d.jpg (800x600, 64K)

ye

ye

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 354K)

>being unaware to the fact that you can already disable the pixlel 3's notch via developer options

Attached: n2404106_34446889_2892.jpg (500x375, 40K)

i switched from an iPhone 5s to an 8 Plus and I have not been more satisfied. XS are for suckers.

>buying ishit
Spotted the sucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=RF6-eLoNwZQ

Why is iPhone XS Max battery life such shit compared to the Note 9

Thats what I did too user. iPhone 5 to 8 Plus. Can't be more happy with the battery life.

App? I browse g from my iPad but the jailbreak keeps breaking, so I am looking for something that can play webms

The Chan is pretty good

Fuck everyone in this tread and their shitty opinion
op nobody gave you an answer

>in call glitch

elaborate? i have a note 8 and have never heard of such a thing?

>disable a notch

it's still fucking the and visible, you're just disabling a chunk of your screen

Who's ready for this year's comfy phone?

Attached: iphone-xr.jpg (1500x1000, 135K)

Yes, although it would have been nice to have native support from apple. Hopefully apple and hiroshima both decide to support AV1 when it's finally ready.

Attached: ScreenRecording_10-14-2018 12-04-33.webm (375x667, 2.03M)

What app is this?

name of app pls

It's a side project I've been working on because I miss clover since switching from android. I doubt it will ever make it to the app store now that apple have shoahed TheChan though :(

Attached: IMG_87850241ED6C-1.jpg (750x1334, 351K)

Literally no one has done that

>pay more, get less
You're describing Android flagships
>no file system access
Non autistic people don't care. You can manage downloaded files - that's enough.
>disable wifi
Why would you, it doesn't drain battery while not connected like on Android
>camera defaults to auto flash and I can’t change it
This is just straight up lies. It defaults to that on the first camera launch like literally every other phone but never resets after you change it.

I was quite sceptical but I use retina scan on my S8+ (in combination with fingerprint). It's not face id grade but it's actually surprisingly useful and quick. Especially when your hands are wet or sweaty.

Nice ad

>Disable the notch
You mean disable the screen around the notch?

why does the screen bulge out like that? is t the battery fucked?

I did the same but with a Galaxy 7 Edge, and I am honestly impressed. iOS was never this good.

Just make it so that you have to enter the boards like clover, and make the title “anime board browser” and only include the boards /po/, /a/, /co/ and /c/ as default, to trick the developers..

Moderators* not developers...

And if anyone has jailbreak, download clover... it’s a really, REALLY good app.

I would switch to an iphone if it weren't for the god damn os. iphones feel more premium but I can't stand how limited Apple makes the damn things

also I would never directly give Apple money so I'd buy it secondhand or steal it from an Apple store

Do you have to release on there? I don't think Fortune ever was

They made the X version feel super premium with those stainless steel borders.

I went from an X to an Xs Max and have been less than impressed.

What do you mean limited?

You should have waited for 2019. No reason to upgrade with an X.

My prior two phones before the X were Plus phones so I got used to having the larger form factor.

My problem is the Xs Max doesn't offer what I was expecting it to when comparing non-Plus vs. Plus devices.

Maybe I should have but I'm probably going to ride this phone to 2020, especially if that case I crowdfunded doesn't turn out to be a scam.

Clover isn't on iOS. Unless you mean Fortune but fortune is terrible
Literally no good app for Jow Forums on iOS.

I switched to iPhone 8 for 2 days. It was so bad. Can't believe people use this garbage. Gave it to my sister and bought a note 9 instead

It's nothing. He's an apple shill spreading fud

Are you fucking serious? You pay for that extra screen real estate. The phone looks fucking outdated with the screen around the notch disabled. To top it all of the ugly as fuck notch comes with a fat chin. The Pixel 3 XL is by far one of the worst looking phones in recent memory.

DELET

I guess I can try this. I just have to find out which boards are safe. I've seen a lot of people get confused between Jow Forums and /po/, plus a lot of other boards get the occasional blacked thread that lasts for ~30 mins. Maybe I can just host a JSON file that contains curated apple-friendly threads and direct the app store reviewers to it in the instructions

Is there any point releasing it on cydia though? It seems like jailbreaking is pretty much dead, plus I only really want to support >=iOS 11. It sucks iOS can't have an fdroid equivalent

>I can't stand how limited Apple makes the damn things
agreed

Not that guy but when you are on a call and you minimize the call screen, you can't access it again from the scroll down menu.

Why did you switch to an inferior OS where you gotta recreate the apps you used before?

It's not even close to inferior. The only good android is stock android.