$99 nonebook for child

One Laptop per Child
now it awalable but no interest for it

Attached: 5USD_COMP.jpg (1000x1000, 308K)

>be silicon valley
>sell cheap laptops to pleb school divisions all over the country
>"One laptop per child"
>send your own kids to a montessori school without a single computer in the bulding
really makes you think

Attached: facebook office.jpg (2048x1537, 948K)

All the way right half way up. Asian guy all dark themes and maybe terminal up. My nigga

That looks like an awful environment to try and get anything done in.

all that money and no cable management, disgusting

Attached: 1529794391378.webm (480x540, 2.17M)

Seconding this holy shit. Anyone know what company?

>try and

Attached: 1527105583534.jpg (600x465, 45K)

Attached: 1539459006767.jpg (1216x687, 293K)

Figures. God damn.

I would literally get a panic attack working at an office like that

there's an architect for this?

>rusty i beam

This. Open offices are fine in the sense of having 5-10 people in a room, but this is crazy.

filename.jpg

>smart and autistic enough to make this setup
>not adjusting camera shutter speed to match the display
RMYT

$99 smartphones existed for years now and have met that demand.

The warehouse I work at has steel beams and hvac clearly visible. we must be trendy

They don't have time to worry on small stuff like cable management

If you're poor enough, a $25 prepaid smartphone and a bluetooth keyboard is enough to get started, you can chroot it with debian and learn to code doing that

now connect ps/2 keyboard and compile tinybasic

>bluetooth keyboard
too expensive
OTG connector is enought

Because niggers arent interested in computers and people behind the project just wanted to run some libshit tier scheme that would guarantee goverment funding. This project was never meant to succeed

if you live in the first world, there's plenty of c2d-era machines for $0-25

In the bad areas of the third world you can't have anything nice. Power grids get tore down by looters so the laptop needs a built in solar panel. Too bad the kids are probably gonna get mugged out of their laptops anyways

this shit have selphone sized battary
normal solar battary cane eazy charge it

The laptop?

Attached: 1441541695661.gif (263x526, 3.12M)

Do you think Phillip Morris execs let their children smoke?

What's the point of this when a tablet that runs windows 8 or.something costs less.

No shit when they make it look like some fisher price shit. Kids want iPhones so they can brag, no matter where on the planet, it's all about status. Besides, kids in poor countries have other shit to do, like join gangs, traffic drugs, steal food. What the fuck are they going to do with a laptop?

Attached: this is not food.jpg (990x660, 400K)

Apparently there's also no support and no replacement parts. If teachers and shit ask for help, they will be told to just reflash the OS or rebuy.

Wgat the fuck, is this snow it? Does facebook using fucking snow??? Jesus christ.

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-105728__01.jpg (1055x1157, 368K)

Looks like a scam call centre somewhere in India.

>Deauther Monster

Attached: 1530419996609.jpg (380x349, 30K)

Lol in india there would be 4 floors in that space, with >1 person per square meter. Also, imagine the smell.

You are right, it would at least be a proper building, not a rusty warehouse.

>Also, imagine the smell.
I know the smell of coders in the morning.
Unwashed bodies, unwashed clothes, foul breath (mouth-breather), body-odor. Not a pajeet among them. All Jasons and Troys. All geeky, dorky white boys straight from tech.

A suitable metaphor for Facebook itself - everyone is constantly up in eachother's shit

My roommate would literally get up, change clothes and leave for work. He is a walking definition of Chad. He would also go straight to bed after doing sports, yuck.

This environment would stress the fuck out of me. A regular open office layout is bad enough. The constant stress of office politics and the panopticon is literally taking years off people's lives and stifling productivity. All in the sake of saving money on floorspace.

they're children, get them a playstation or something

I think that room was designed to scare autists away and to give normal people mental illnesses.