Chad phones thread

Appleshit is not allowed

Attached: 3-dab99.jpg (850x995, 79K)

Z2 Play

I have that phone, but the silver edition.

>(((Bloomberg)))

Pretty sure a Chad phone is whatever phone Chad is currently holding.

Meaning you'll never have a Chad phone.

Attached: 1449152643584.jpg (720x544, 36K)

iPhone

Attached: xperia-z3-compact-green-1240x840-a78b2c78e599f712ba7633e9db9ae326-e1420646699281.jpg (500x490, 35K)

Attached: motorola-razr-v3-unlocked-phone-silver-2.jpg (650x650, 35K)

Mine just came in last week. Went out to dinner with my friends tonight and my friend's girlfriend thought it was so neat she took a photo of it for her Snapchat story

Flip phones are the ultimate Chad communication devices. Chad doesn't need a $1200 gimmick to get your gf to sit on his face. He only needs a $20 hunk of shit from the gas station with prepaid minutes to get her attention.

What if I hold OP's phone for him

>My friend's girlfriend
>Phone so autistic girl posts it to Snapchat
>Chad phone
This post right here officer

anything you'd like to add? your comment is worthless otherwise

That's not a Chad phone, user. Real Chads don't need apps, friends or a working call feature.

Attached: lumia-2.jpg (600x315, 66K)

based and redpilled

What if Chad is holding his phone and then I cusp his hand tenderly?

Attached: f3a52c31e98bb66bd0bdf28cee9890c184f63582ff226e3052d6463f6c6dffc4.png (557x459, 291K)

>implying my gf would read green bubbles
miss her with that poor shit

blackberry used to be the apple equivalent in the old days. Windows mobile devices were the Android. Of course some autistic child will bring up symbian, we are not talking about third world devices.

*neat

Okay so I was thinking my next phone should be a BlackBerry (currently have samsung meme7 edge) but I did some thinking. Any sort of buttons eventually wear out especially if you are answering lots of emails and texting Stacy all day. A touch screen sucks for typing but what do you do if your keyboard breaks on a BlackBerry and they don't sell replacement keyboards for reasons? What do you do if the sliding keyboard breaks? At least I know every Samsung phone I've had has lasted me 4+ years and It would have lasted longer if I didn't sell it.

Basically I want a phone that is

1. Durable/weather proof/tight parts (so something like the wifi receptor or GPS component doesn't break internally).
2. Will have a long lifespan.
3. No buttons.
4. Easily replaceable battery.
5. Fast.
6. Wont slow down over time.
7. Doesnt get too hot.
8. Will run latest android and apps without problem.

Don't worry I intend to buy a good case and sturdy screen protector for it also.

Chad reporting in.
LG V30+ is the only correct answer.

Attached: lgv30+.jpg (350x350, 37K)

>his gf literally cares about what kind of phone he uses
Lmaoing @ ur life

maybe turbo 2 but really all phones suck now, turbo 2 did everything right except battery and water proof. it had no glass screen so fucking amazing durable. buy a case and its water proof.

Samsung galaxy active line.

I think s6 is when they removed the removable battery and upgraded to a fuckhuge one. My s7 a has 4000mah bat

No, that's not accurate. The call and text features worked.

Step aside, proper Chad phone coming through.

Attached: zteaxon7gray.jpg (1456x1200, 69K)

Nigga, I had a 950 XL for two years. Calling rarely worked.

Hello high school. Man, this phone was legendary back in the day. I miss mine. :[

1520, 950, 950xl, Elite X3.

Calling and texting always worked.

abandonware, pic is the new phone for chads now

As an owner of a Blackberry Keyone 3GB edition, I mostly use my phone to write emails, texts and edit documents. Honestly I wouldn't recommend anyone a phone without physical keys for doing these tasks; I used to own a Samsung S4 before buying the Keyone and now I'd never come back to a touchscreen keyboard ever again. I mean to give a proper reply to your post, so I'll use your list of points with little info on the Keyone:

1. It's absolutely durable and even though Blackberry declares that it's not waterproof its resistance to water is good: I spilled water on it various times and once it even fell into a puddle; it kept on working as well as if it was new.
2. It's built like a tank and battery lasts forever. I can't guarantee it will last long, but my device has been very durable so far. I dropped it on the floor 30 times or so, it's still working well.
3. why? physical buttons are leagues ahead than a virtual interface
4. nope, battery is unremovable
5. midrange specs, it depends on the exact things you mean to do with your phone
6. this depends more on the OS than on the phone itself; Android is shit, but it works well on the Keyone
7. it can get hot during stressful activities like playing games or during long multitasking sessions, but it's absolutely bearable
8. my Keyone is running Android 8.1 Oreo atm and all apps work really well: I've seen no problem from this point of view

Attached: blackberry keyone.jpg (1600x1068, 180K)

>Manlet phone
>Chad

At least post the one without all the flaps and glass

Attached: sony-xperia-xz1-compact-1.jpg (487x650, 33K)

>Any sort of buttons eventually wear out especially if you are answering lots of emails and texting Stacy all day.
every part wears out, it's an unfortunate fact of life. touchscreens are not immortal.

All phones suck right now. Even just wanting a removable battery cuts your options down to like 4, total.

Just get whatever the current best value chinkphone is, put lineageOS on it and when it dies in 4-5 years know that you only spent 150$ on it while everyone else, whose phones are also starting to die after 4-5 years spent 1k+.
Something like the Redmi Note 5 or whatever the current model is costs 1/4 as much as the big flagships and the only way they're noticeably worse is the camera, and you can get a pretty nice camera with the 700$ you saved.

>no official lineageos
>full of sony and googleshit bloat
>chad
lmaoing@u cuck

The Axon 7 is legit awesome.

>Decent screen
>Decent SoC
>Perfect amount of RAM
>Fingerprint reader
>SD expansion
>Dual front facing speakers
>3.5mm audio jack

It just ticks all the boxes.

>compact
>5"
Newspeak is real.

Too bad their next gen is utter shit

Aren't all Android phones full of googleshit bloat?

my a1.

Attached: DSCN0638 (1).jpg (4608x3456, 3.39M)

>Blackedberry
>Chad

Yeah, nah.

>batterylets ITT
lel

Attached: blackview bv9500.png (600x600, 222K)

C-cute

damn almost had me
iphone 7+ rose gold here
>able to use imessage
goodbye poorcucks

>3300 mah

Attached: BB7B47C5-AFDD-452E-9DFF-A52EEF12B897.png (750x1334, 805K)

>better browser than iphone

Attached: planetcom-gemini.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

>any comments on 4chinz
>having value
Well meme'd friend

My nigger

Attached: 1539579020117951153967.jpg (3264x2448, 2.96M)

Attached: all-outta-soy.jpg (728x960, 58K)

Think the Key2 LE is worth getting, or just the Key One? Regular Key2 is way out of budget for me.

Do any apps have problems displaying because of the different screen ratio??

Step aside, cucks. True GOAT CHAD phone coming through.

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Recommende me a non-botnet phone. I don't want to play any games or use any social media. I just want to be able to see and send emails, edit documents, and browse the web.

hasn't heard about AOSP or FDriod have ya Newfag.
but to be honest Sony devices are not worth having non Sony Roms since you loose camera quality thanks to DRM

it literally exclusively depends on what you want from your phone. I don't even know the specs of the Key2, but I presume that it's not worth getting it over the Key1 if its specs aren't much better. The Keyone is already good enough for lightweight work such as messaging, doc editing and note taking.

>do any apps have problems displaying
I don't use many apps, I mostly use the most popular ones, but I haven't met any inconsistency or graphical issue so far. Of course the Keyone's screen ratio isn't very good for watching videos or playing games, but a Keyone purchaser shouldn't care about those things in the first place

fucking hell does she fool around with other guys when she gets a lil drunk too?

bezels/10 good job

Attached: large.gif (250x250, 323K)

That's right, real chads need no ecosystem of apps, they make their own programs when they need something.

Axon 7 will still be decent for a while though. Even Snapdragon 801 with enough RAM is fast -enough- for comfortable daily use. Snapdragon 808/810 is still snappy, the 821 in the Axon 7 still has a few years of life left in it. Looking at XDA it does have a ROM community so if you're not full tin-foil hat in terms of people getting hold of your phone or completely retarded you can get modern Android on it still.

>Sony
>Not Nokia N900

>memes
shiggy

eh i don't give a flying fuck about phone cameras

Wanted to add, the real problem is lack of removable/replaceable battery, as getting inside it to replace it once it's dead looks like it'll be a real pain.

and this is why the LG V20 is THE Chad phone

*bootloops in the distance*

nice meme, too bad it isn't based in reality

Actually, when I was last looking at phones I really wanted the Axon 7 but it was still too damn pricey, so I ended up with a V10. Love it, but it did succumb to the dreaded boot-loop. That said, even though I got it refurb on Amazon, I sent it to LG and they fixed it free of charge. Based class-action lawsuits forcing them to agree to repair programs.

should have got the V20, but the Axon 7 is a damn good phone

V20 was new at the time, so way too expensive. The V10 I got for $220. Axon 7 despite being like a year old was still $400 and crazy hard to find used.

>Of course the Keyone's screen ratio isn't very good for watching videos or playing games, but a Keyone purchaser shouldn't care about those things in the first place
Yeah not too concerned with videos or games besides the occasional youtube video..

Really just want a phone with some sort of 'workflow' in mind when it comes to typing/writing since I don't always have a laptop with me and touchscreens suck for typing anything longer than a text message.

Gonna look into the key one since the only change for key2 le is a 636 instead of 625..

this phone is a glued together piece of shit, literally dies from anything. and when you try to fix it, you will eventually something else. it's sad, because the phone sounds very nice on paper

>Snapdragon 808/810 is still snappy
Wrong

It is true though.

I use one every day and still run apps and games just fine. Sorry to hear you fell for the yearly upgrade meme. Enjoy wasting all your money on new phones that don't actually improve the experience and keep you locked into mobile contracts for life.

Attached: lg-neon-att-green-open_angle.jpg (400x496, 40K)