God I love GNU. I sure showed Adobe!

God I love GNU. I sure showed Adobe!

Attached: gnugimpram.png (658x202, 11K)

Photoshop is a harmful proprietary software and should not be used. Adobe does not want you to have freedom.

>you are about to resize an image beyond the maximum allowed ram
>oh haha wouldn't it be funny if I did that and took a screenshot and posted it to gee

Hi, wangtard.

>The attempted resize operation will result in an image larger than the available system memory
>Are you sure you want to proceed?
>yes
>look gee gimp a shit it don't even work after I specifically tell it to break

Exactly. You will never get Adobe to run on only 27,204 Kb. You should check your computer to see what is eating all of your RAM though.

And why would it be already using the RAM before the operation even begins? Idiots with no understanding of how computers work. This is an unironical thread bragging about how GIMP runs on less than 27 MiB.

I never got this message.

It's in GB

ITT:
seething freetards withmaximun damage control

>using 27 GB RAM is a big deal on his babby machine

No, it never is. If it were in GB or Gb, he wouldn't have the need to shrink the column to hide it; it would be something worthy of showing. Also all programs would be displaying decimal values, which would be bad design. Finally, in the screencap the list is ordered by name, not by used memory.

Does photoshop do this?

Kodi same problem.

I'm less concerned about Gimp's memory usage than I am about its user interface.

It's 15 years out of date.

also its literally impossible to make circles

Did you try to make one of these enlarged images meme and fucked up?

i agree all modern programs should be touchscreen-only responsive mobile-first flat designs with autoplaying videos and facebook integration

It's in MB. 27,204.7 MB

>I'm such a brainlet that I've never heard about Krita

gnu / linux doesn't have this problem

Tried to draw a circle?