Jow Forums "hates" google

>Jow Forums "hates" google
>Jow Forums sucks androids dick
can someone explain this?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (512x512, 489K)

Jow Forums doesn't use android. we use lineage

>being this stupid
Lineage is android you can use android without google.

i hate both lagroid and and iCuck

I forgot where Android is locked to my hardware, and I can't choose to compile, and where and how to install it. Almost like it's an open source project, while Appletards are locked to their devices.

Niggerbrain.

>you can use android without google.
you literally have to have a google account to download fucking subhuman

>being stupid.

yeah, like you literally have to have a google account to search on google fucking subhuman

well I'd suck an android's dick if it's black and i'm a girl

>Jow Forums sucks androids dick
>falling for the samefag rajeesh itoddler poster

Phones are technology as much as tamagotchis are, consumerist toys, anyone discussing them seriously should be disregarded.

>well I'd suck an android's dick if it's black and a girl
ftfy

You can install a custom ROM on Android devices, it's not hard to understand.

No you're retarded. Just use F-Droid and Yalp and you never have to log in to any account, even on stock Android.

Attached: giphy.gif (493x342, 480K)

Jow Forums is made up of liars, hypocrites, shills, and mouth-breathing fucktards. Of course nothing said here is remotely internally consistent.

nep nep nep nep

you do realize flashing gapps is optional right?

De-googled masterrace here.

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-044819.png (1200x1920, 167K)

What do you use then? There's literally no other options available. It's either Google or Apple. Or do you use FirefoxOs?

But i use Lineage and don't even have a google account you fucking subhuman

>It's either Google or Apple.
How about none by flashing Lineage without googleshit.

this. Lineage + microg if you need apps that depend on Google services

fun fact: you don't even need microg, just download lite versions from websites like xda without captchas and you're good to go
I've installed dickscord this way

Google is everywhere all the time, OP. It's like this fucking assistant that follows you wherever. You tell him to do something and he does something for you. But when you're about to get laid the motherfucker just doesn't leave you the fuck alone.

No seriously, most people use a google account or a few google services, unless they're alright with having 20 different accounts. It's a matter of convenience. Just because you use a product on a regular basis, doesn't mean you love it or have to love it.

But let's be honest now, if they told people "hey, we're providing all of our services botnet free, no data gathering, nothing, just the way you like it, but you have to pay as much as we get from selling your data" nobody, and I mean, absolutely nobody would ever accept that.

>tfw can't use lineage cause no hardware support

Attached: cirnopepe.png (864x648, 414K)

Lineage is just a meme. Except touchwiz, every other ROM is = or better than lineage. Lineage is just a pure aosp like barebone.