O&O ShutUp10

Is this recommended? All these settings can be enabled/disabled manually in Windows, though, right?

Attached: shutup10.jpg (618x413, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2018/10/10/wpd-privacy-app-for-windows-updated/
wpd.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe

and Windows Privacy Dashboard (WPD) is another recommended tool

ghacks.net/2018/10/10/wpd-privacy-app-for-windows-updated/

Attached: Windows Privacy Dashboard (WPD).png (669x404, 27K)

O&O ShutUp10 is okay

WPD is better imo

wpd.app/

>needing to install a proprietary third party program to make your proprietary OS useable

Attached: 1512769576725.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

It's about disabling telemetry and other "botnet" features, not about useability.

>needing to hire a purple haired tranny to make you open source OS usable

How do you know you've disabled telemetry if you can't view the source code?
How do you know the buttons in the control panel actually do anything?

That's the reason why WPD is preferably, it's open source. Try to remove an app or a setting and then go check if it works as intended or not.

>that boomer who can read source code with understanding yet have to rely on trannies to write an OS for him

>that zoomer who can watch videos with understanding yet has to rely on hollywood to make films for him

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>I won't go to see that movie before I see 'making of' documentary and read the script.
Congratulations. You went full retard with your ''''''analogy'''''

>This movie brainwashes you into emailing all your personal information to the production studio as soon as you get back home from watching it
>Woah what the fuck, I'm not going to watch that, how is that legal?

>This operating system regularly sends mass amounts of personal telemetry data to microsoft's servers for datamining and marketing purposes
>Cool, I'll install that on my personal computer right away!

Closed source.
If you really want really to block microsoft from your pc, you need to block it with external firewall.

Just install simplewall and import mad max's host file into simplewall.
But honestly if you are using windows, there is really no privacy there if you install antivirus software, because they spy on you more than windows.

If you use windows, there is no need for this stuff, just disable telemetry from gpedit and use windows defender.There is no real freedom using windows and when comes to data, I rather give microsoft my data than some Eastern European antivirus company.

closed source, requires admin access, has a fucking discord group, really?

what a dumb question.. open gpedit.msc to check changes in group policy, open services to check changes in services... :facepalm:

are you stupid? to change any system settings, especially group policy, administrator rights are required. why do you need the source code if you're so stupid you don't understand how the software works?

*won't read/write NTFS*
RMYT

WRONG!

It's OPEN SOURCE 100%
Wait till the faq go out of maintenance and you'll see it with your own eyes

Stop spreading misinfo

I use it. I usually revert changes before a major update because it can fuck with them

You don't have to install anything. It's portable.