How come I had to solve mutiple captches before getting a chance to hit vertify?

How come I had to solve mutiple captches before getting a chance to hit vertify?

Am I a bot?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (405x582, 70K)

your are a terrible robot

Attached: Desktop 08.24.2018 - 21.50.12.01.webm (378x614, 647K)

>inb4 get a pass
>actually paying money to use this site

post octogirl

Use chrome signed in with a jewgle account for one click captchas.

your an npc

Lol, that Tallózás gomb.

>open captcha
>read traffic lights
>see traffic light, acknowledge it
>still click a car or crosswalk
why am i like this now
captchas used to be so easy now i have to do 5 or 6 before verification

Attached: 1495839125859.png (431x540, 19K)

turn resistfingerprinting off

No its easier the more suspicious it finds you
Hence why the noscript ones are easy
I assume because they want people for free labor so they use things they have an definitive answer on for potential bots

basically it depends on how much botnet you let in. If you let google fingerprint everything you do, and use chrome wile logged into gmail like a good goy, google will notice and you don't get three dozen captchas.

Interfere with their fingerprinting, block their analytics crap, use a VPN, etc, they punish you by making you solve more. Both because that really does make you look more like a bot and to discourage people from trying to stop their spyware.

Attached: select all images with girls.png (516x768, 563K)

The more you want to block google tracking, the more they force you to go through captchas so they can track you.

>select cars
>select all cars in the captcha
>new captcha comes asking to select traffic light
>sure.tiff
>select all traffic lights
>new captcha comes, it's a fading one
>select all store fronts
>do it
>captcha malfunctions
>tfw

Attached: sad.jpg (446x500, 140K)

Well, I don't block anything, I just deny location and use uBlock. It still gives me thousands of captchas to solve.

>mfw there are literal retards on \gee\ who can't figure out how to enable the no JS captcha
>mfw i have no face
it really is this easy with 4chin's ex

That's NOJS captcha tho

I know. I'm pointing out that the other retards in this thread have a solution to shit captchas, with video evidence of its superiority, but don't implement it.

>tallózás

I hate hungarian translations in OSes.

>Select all traffic lights
Selects two red lights. Realize there are no more, but a sign with stop lights printed on it. Don't select that. Hit submit.
>*In my language* Select all traffic lights.
Select three lights this time.
tfw I realise that Google-bot assumes that I'm stupid for not selecting the sign.
tfw I realise Google-bot can't tell the difference.
This system is supposed to drive my children to school in the future...

Attached: There are no words - 02.jpg (520x293, 24K)

I don't why, but I've made multiple posts today without filling the captcha. And I mean it didn't automatically verify, I just clicked 'Post' before rememebering that the box wasn't checked. I don't have a pass, is something broken?

When selecting bicycles do you also select the cyclist?