Richard Stallman

what the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=67KtxG_0DVo

Attached: concerned chew.gif (378x386, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_challenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

20 year old zoomers eat detergent, so who gives a fuck?

#toejamchallenge

>not eating your natural sneaks

are you meming ?
i'm serious

Are you afraid of your own feet or what?
Shit, OP, get it together.

No, I'm not memeing. Eating detergent was literally the hippest trend of 2018.

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

i just checked this and WHAT THE FUCK
>Tide pod challange
who is retarded to a point to be doing such thi-
>American teens
oh

lole

yeah i saw that thread
i hope God give us fast and non painfull death

In case you didn't know, free software doesn't pay

They already one-upped it.

>Fire challenge is an activity which refers to the application of flammable liquids to one's body and then setting the liquids aflame, while being video recorded.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_challenge

Yep, zoomers light themselves on fire for likes.

Didn't they also start jumping out of moving cars?

Sounds hot

>Yep, zoomers light themselves on fire for likes.
Who wouldn't?

>Pepsi
Gross.

I used to set my hands on fire with rubbing alcohol to make it look like I could throw fireballs, and do dragon punches.
>Didn't they also start jumping out of moving cars?
You've never done this?

>You've never done this?
Why the fuck would I jump out of a moving car while filming myself doing some retarded nignog hip hop shuffle?

Damn dude I had no idea but I'm watching it now and it's pretty entertaining.
I love watching people hurt themselves.

NANI THE FUCK

I've breathed food in 3 times this week, what the fuck is going on

This has never happened to me in my life before

>Why the fuck would I jump out of a moving car
You've never practiced escaping from a moving vehicle?

Just by the format of the posts i can count the underage faggots, and probably East/South Asian micropenises, in this thread. We need the old mods back.

>not wanting to suck then fuck Asians with micropensises
What are you, gay?