Lunduke is back

His videos are free again, Youtube comments are enabled again.
youtube.com/watch?v=k9kte6AUtVY

Is he /our guy/ again, too?

Attached: luke.gif (306x306, 61K)

yes no maybe

fuck that kike.

>Is he /our guy/ again, too?
He's on his own. You should be too. Think for yourself, don't try to make him your personal guru.

Who?

(((Lunduke))) can go suck on the Patreon cock again, for all I care. Oh wait, even Patreons are leaving him too. Enjoy not being able to feed your family with your shitty video ads, faggot!

Attached: jewduke.png (831x134, 8K)

Luke Mephisto Smith.

Luke M Smith, M for Microdick

Make more short videos Lunduke!

Attached: x36nynbklihwdn2o3pfq.jpg (800x454, 58K)

Were his vids ever not free?
If so..lel
>t.hey luke

I need a steadfast gestalt on this bald man of wisdom.

kys just like your fuhrer

That's not Lunduke. That's Linus Techtips.

No shit? Before the channel-wide paywall, I religiously checked if he had new content every single day. Post-paywall, I stopped going to his channel and vids almost entirely.

I hope he stops going full kike now and commits to making free content.

BTW I did not mind when he had premium stuff on occasion - I just don't like that he went full Jew that played the victim of "antisemitic" hate.

He isn't. He talks too slow and deliberately prolongs his videos to get more $$$. You literally can't watch his shit unless you set it to 2.5x speed.

I just commented "Nigger".

kek he became nothing but a pity whining bitch. I hate it. Still great content, but christ. why does people have to care so much about safe spaces? Welcome to the real world Bryan.

Not his fault you're a zoomer with attention deficit disorder.

Just an Arab who loves Google.

He's conning underage Jow Forumsdittors out of their monies, which is always a good thing. He's also a liberal irl

Not my fault you enjoy wasting time like a worthless retard.

he is a literal shill that unironically plays the antisemitism card

watching him try to install gentoo was one of the most pathetic things i've seen

>You literally can't watch his shit unless you set it to 2.5x speed.
>literally can't watch
What did he mean by this?

what did luke smith do wrong

nothing, he a good boy

>He doesn't know that Communists were anti-semitic too.
I'll continue to hate the jews just like Papa Stalin did when he had an icepick put through Trotsky's head.

his video on the whole Linux kernel dev drama kind of broke his "calm and collected" facade. dunno how dude got from "Linux is being infiltrated by SJWs," to "let's take away their freedom of speech, nazis are okay, shout out to the daily stormer, etc." i mean, get pissed about it or whatever, but at least keep your shit together enough to hide your white supremacy apologist tendencies. i would love to see the dude talk at some more conferences, but he's gonna freak the people in charge of that stuff the fuck out if he doesn't dial it back a bit. pretty good content otherwise.

Hi Luke.

Honestly one of the last few good tech YouTubers out there that actually talks about actual tech and not bullshit like Water-cooling with RGB, and phones reviews.

OP is a faggot, that's not Luke Smith you are talking about (in pic), but Lunduke, a stupid moron who doesn't even understand coreutils. Fucking degenerate played with computers years ago and now thinks he is some kind of intellectual. Very very displeasing person who couldn't even manage to install gentoo w/o manual with "pictures". I mean holy fuck, does it get even worse with that stain of shit? I don't know

Basado y rojoempastillado.

translation : based and redpilled.

Übersetzung: basiert und rotgepillt

Daily reminder that Luke unironically browses Jow Forums to gauge the most popular opinions, and then makes videos parroting those popular opinions for views to make himself look unique.
Daily reminder that he's quite literally doing a Louis Rossman impression, and not doing it very well.
Daily reminder that Luke shills his shitty YouTube channel relentlessly on both Jow Forums and reddit.

Daily reminder that you should report and hide any threads having anything to do with Luke immediately. Don't bother saging, it doesn't really do what you probably think it does.

>Still great content
"no"

it's literally just Jow Forums meme slideshows without any real explanation behind his opinions

This thread is about lunduke, brainlet.

No one gives a shit, gen-x reject.

People beside your generation don't care about others 'selling out' or being inauthentic.

If he makes content that follows trends, who the fuck gives a shit? As long as his patrons give him money he'll have a market.

what site is that picture?

Daily reminder that Luke Smith is most based man lurking on Jow Forums

Hello Luke

is he mexican?

I like Luke

fuck you

He's an unironic muslim

Luke is asking for paypal donations on his latest meme tier podcast. what a nigger

Hi, Luke.
No, Lunduke is not /our guy/. You will forever be /our guy/.
Hold on while I get my programming socks for you.~

Attached: A3C19E1E94A9419EB59ADD2E302BA295.png (1080x1920, 1.35M)

isnt he also working for suse and writer for like 3 news sites?

No

Attached: 7cdb18791486fb88740b34a75471d018cb59a1a6dd2-618x989.jpg (400x640, 82K)

>muh optics
gas yourself kike

Also the video is literally titled "chad stoicism", it's about maintaining your constitution in the face of adversity, nothing you said is true

Ian?

Hey man I've got anime to watch.

obligatory lunduke jew pic

Attached: lunduke sweater star of david.png (720x768, 357K)

Is this real

Picture is, tweet isnt

good, i want to hear best opinions, after they distil through the fire of hate and autism. I don't care if they're his opinions.

Never laughed harder at something on this board. Holy shit my sides.

inb4 this was posted by lunduke
>a-am i /your guy/, g-guys..?

why doesn't he use void anymore then

What does he use?

I was watching him for years before he was posted here. He's a good guy.

And he contradicted the point entirely by not maintaining his constitution in the face of adversity. Unless he's playing on some form of irony intended to satirize anyone impressed by thin-skinned impulsiveness, I'm afraid there's not much going on there. Once again, his other content is alright. But he's young and entirely capable of popping off some cringe moments, as we all are in our Holden Caulfield days.

>Is he /our guy/
Bryan "I'm a jewish man" Lunduke
get fucked

what's the problem with this pic?

Ethnic pride is wrong when you're Jewish according to Jow Forums

There is nothing wrong with ethnic pride.
The problem is that Jews think there is, and go well out of their way to make sure that whites dare not show any ethnic pride.

Is Israel real?

He's a dumb liberal artist who doesn't know shit about computing (lmao he just learned about tee) as you would expect from someone who just needs a LaTeX machine yet he parades his worthless opinions around as if they have any merit.

>super-Jew-ing it up
cringecompilation.jpg

>my chance of ever using BSD has now gone up to 30%
Wow, how impulsive. Someone stop this madman!

I never said the BSD talk was impulsive. I just meant the nazi support talk was impulsive and reckless.

>"I know some nazis"
>I want to remove free speech from those who want to stifle our free speech
Neither show "nazi support". I don't agree with the second point, but it's completely unrelated to anything the nazis preached

Not a good look, either way. I guess I assumed he was older or something.

He's probably better off speaking his mind rather than worrying about optics and how things may be misconstrued by others. He knows his primary audience is Jow Forums-types, so why sell out for some imaginary potential viewers who are offended by him saying he knows some nazis

I just assumed he might want to speak at another conference or something one day. Sorry for caring about the guy outside of whatever realm of immediate satisfaction his content brings you. Lord knows you'll crucify the guy once he tries to make something more of himself.

Again though, he has a good thing going, seemingly enjoying making the content he does, speaking to people who enjoy his content. I don't think sacrificing this in the hopes of potentially one day speaking at some faggy event really makes a lot of sense. Luke's a big boy though, I'm sure he's capable of making his own decisions

who's crucifying him? with your passive aggressive "oh too bad he'll never be successful unless he conforms to the hivemind"

I never said he'll never be successful until he conforms. I'm just pointing out that it's the kind of thing that might bite him in the ass when he grows up and starts looking for work outside of the university. It's not hiveminded to not shill for nazis, even if you actually support them. It's just common sense. Pretending to have some understanding of societal interaction makes people with anti-social personality disorder seem less... anti-social. That's all I'm trying to say. Not shitting on his or anyone's beliefs or anything.

hey luke
I see you LARPing