>Wanting to work for ultra-large coporations
Fuck that.

$$
$$ why would you not want to?
$$

>working
yeah no

I meant to be tech related

forgot I need to so explicit about subtext with autists who obsessively categorize content on this singaporean duck-posting forum

I'm happy enjoying my neetbux

How much?

If you think you'll earn big money being nothing but a cog in the wheel, you're very wrong. Small companies, where you not only get to decide/have a major direct influence on the direction of the company and your own working situation and work/life balance, but also can gain some vital skills and knowledge making you irreplaceable to the company, is where it's at.

t. someone who's tried both the corporate rat race and working in a small but successful niche company

Posting your job is literally not tech related, it's just boasting about the size of your e-peen.

I disagree with this tired form of argumentation about small companies.

try to entertain the thought that a small amount of power at a large company can be equivalent in terms of most things except "% of company I have influence over"

a typical response goes like: "I am irreplaceable at a small company." but consider that a small company is typically less stable so the net risk is about the same (although I'd argue at a big company it is less risky)

fuck this place has changed

If your company is too small for an HR department, you've hit the jackpot.

Have to live in Cuck Valley and pay $3000/mth for a closet in a shoebox, or live out of your van.

fuck working for small companies. You feel the stress a lot more when the fucking owner is pacing around in the room

Google, FB, AirBnB, I dunno give me more companies in valley to apply to.
Prepping for interview while also working sucks.

Attached: 1522906246429.jpg (480x640, 31K)

Idc, I just want to work

Literally just browse linkedin for any company and apply if they sound interesting. That's the route I go, although I haven't been able to pass the last interview at any of them.

Rn google.
I have an onsite in a week. I am so fucked

Just left FB last month to go work at Google. T4

I only want good ones with high pay and free food.

the goal is not to make big money. the goal is to make enough money so that you can afford to not have to work anymore, and to expend the minimum amount of time and effort to get to that point.

I just want to jack off and play video games all day while an adequate, modest, livable amount of money gets magically deposited to my bank.

Can we pass laws that do this?