Honest thoughts on Windows 10?

Honest thoughts on Windows 10?

Attached: windows10.jpg (741x416, 46K)

Messy

ltsb/ltsc w10 just werks
normal w10 is unusable

Been using Windows 10 Home Edition since it came out

No problems so far

The single biggest performance upgrade you can make to a Windows 10 laptop in 2018 is wiping the disk and installing GNU/Linux.
I have no idea how they can get away with selling low-end 32GB eMMC laptops that don't even have enough room for windows updates out of the box.

It works

Much better than anything GAHNOO SLASH FREETARD community has to offer.

Attached: 1472105688456.jpg (200x250, 31K)

literally Malware and Adware

Windows 10 = it's shit, all versions
I use linux, I don't feel like I need or miss anything that run on Windows. And everything is free.

| ||
|| |_

Attached: 1521928308803.png (2560x1600, 68K)

>negro hands
>defending windows
Hmm...

>Honest thoughts

Your thread is three years late.

I like it but they should make different OS versions for tablets and desktops

It works except for a really odd bug with the store that made me reinstall
No crashes except for when OCing which is not windows' fault
Never seem to get bit with update issues that others seem to get
Still can't stand the direction Windows 10 is going
at the same time I can't stand linux in its current state

>one platform
>one store
>having to use mobile apps on your 32" workstation monitor
Literal cancer.

Even at its shittiest, it is better than Linux at its best.

I use linux on my work laptop, Windows on my home desktop.

Personally, I think it's a good operating system that's plagued by the constant need to throw advertisements cloud services, and some automation in front of people who don't actually need them / want them. It's the best platform for media consumption by far, and arguably has the most support for -insert job- in general. Gaming, gamedev, video production, audio production - arguably it's all best on Windows.

I think it falls short for any software/site development outside of .net (bc Visual Studio), and it has some serious concerns with performance compared to Linux (even bloated distros like Ubuntu). Also not a fan of closed source with that much telemetry, as it gets real freakin close to a breach of privacy.

Overall I'd stick to whatever Linux distro you personally prefer, unless you're into gaming or media production - then W10 or a hackintosh is a much better bet.

it's windows at the end of the day but it's signicantly better than 7

>Windows on a phone

Not even Bill Gates would do that.

It looks nice, it's just bloated with unnessesary shite

A ridiculous pile of shit. Everything is slow. Nothing works quite right. Desktop icons still flicker sometimes for no reason. EVERYTHING IS SLOW. Explorer is trash garbage. Taskbar is unpleasant. Start menu is somehow worse than the default in 7.
I have to use it for work (i7 3.5 with 32GB RAM and a 1TB SSD) but I hate it.

Its the best Windows ever. I'm not joking. Just get over the telemetry shit and its a great operating system

I think it's trash and I don't use it at all. The first thing I do when I get a new PC is boot a Linux live USB and wipe Windows 10. Windows 10 is literally useless for getting real work done. Ubuntu allows me to browse the web and do spreadsheets in peace. Winshit shoves ads in my face, force restarts, and spies on me. No thanks, Pajeet.

Attached: 1539215028917.png (1144x888, 337K)