Just got caught

alright Jow Forums, I just started cracking and dominos sounded like a good place to start. I got the order, put it though, and went I went to carryout they said someone call for a hacked account and they canceled the order. I said, "shit, he's playing a prank and played it off and left. what do Jow Forums? quick ib4 mods prune

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Ls-b7wkhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The things people do to get free wifi.

OP is going to prison.
Did they catch you on camera?

Don't drop the soap, homie.

Attached: fhn1rf9b7ghy.jpg (434x630, 43K)

>Trying to get pizza with a software hack instead of just a fake number and social engineering
Never gonna make it.

for what purpose did you do this stupid thing?
Im assuming you used the credit card attached to the cracked account to order. Otherwise there was 0 reason to do this. Good job though, not only did you commit credit card fraud, but you confirmed yourself on camera by showing up at Dominos.

> (OP)
>>Trying to get pizza with a software hack instead of just a fake number and social engineering
>Never gonna make it.

What did he mean by this?

wtf, do you even english?

Just buy a pizza you cheap bastard

a-am I done for?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 46K)

>I just started cracking and committing credit card fraud against an international megacorp before showing up in meatspace sounded like a good place to start
If you don't go to prison, cease all skiddie activity immediately. You don't have the brains to operate on par with Russian teenagers.

Attached: 1481640696496.jpg (675x663, 69K)

Gg op is kill

Anyone want pizza?

what kind?

It means you are retarded for committing credit fraud for a single pizza, and if you really need it that bad you can just call and pretend you had a free credit for a fucked up order and argue with them (fake name, address, etc.) until they give up and make it for you. No laws broken, just free gibs and an annoyed minimum wager.
Also, this: youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Ls-b7wkhA

fucking retard
just enjoy taking a look around

So what are op's chances?

What kind of pizza?

Even if he doesn't get in trouble he'll probably die the next time someone here tells him to microwave his phone or just forgetting to breathe due to stupidity.

Zero the hard drive in your laptop and throw the fucking thing out. Probably the only chance you have.

van's outside
you're fucked kiddo

You guys are fucking with him.

Listen op, if you didn't leave any form of identification, then you're fine. If the order didn't go through, then they're probably not pressing charges. If they do, then they're probably across state lines anyway, so any police involvement will have to escalate to that level aswell. You're fine. Skidmark shit might not be for you though. Take percaution next time.

Is this how stupid criminals are? Do they do things just for the sake of doing something illegal, and not because they're actually going to gain anything?

At least you aren't that dumb asshole who got caught by ordering a delivery to their home address, which showed up in the customer's email. Anyone have that photo?

cheese

why do poor people do shit like this, get a job losers no self respect

This.
Just dont go to the same dominos OP.

credit card fraud is pretty much the biggest crime there is, you really ought to lay low for a couple days, find a place out of state OP
retard

>"You better go out of state for a few days op"

Who are you calling tard, sp-ed

i do my taxes, fbi

>be OP
>commit credit card fraud
>confirm that I commited the fraud on camera by showing up to dominos
>post on Jow Forums about it, where my ip is logged with the post
enjoy prison, nerd

>all these retards insisting op is going to prison
Noone is going to out OP that shit is just too much work on too many ends. Never gonna happen

is right,
You're safe OP, just stop being retarded.

Attached: 138.gif (300x100, 68K)