Okay google this is starting to get out of hand

Okay google this is starting to get out of hand.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 4.42.32 PM.png (1204x1742, 1.27M)

train the botnet you fucking NPC

Attached: select all squares with enemy combatants.jpg (413x767, 62K)

I literally have to fill out the captcha 10 times everytime I want to post because googles shitty recaptcha thinks i'm spamming and doesn't remember the last thousand times I filled it out. I think its a conspiracy to make me buy a Jow Forums pass

>I think its a conspiracy to make me buy a Jow Forums pass
no its a conspiracy to make you turn off all your anti-fingerprinting and ad-blocking stuff. they want you to use stock chrome while logged into gmail like a good goy so they have complete visibility into everything you do and everywhere you go.

buy the pass goy

Attached: 1539113681434.png (489x424, 129K)

I don't have any anti-fingerprinting stuff or VPN's and I just turned off adblock but I still get the ridiculous captchas. What am I missing?
>inb4 Jow Forums pass

whoa look at mr. anonymous "can't track me" over here. protip: you're not important enough for google to give a shit what you do

>protip: you're not important enough for google to give a shit what you do
yes you are. The more they know about you, the more ad space shown to you is worth. People who pay google for advertising will pay more for "user Anonson, 27yo male, 123 main street, Anytown USA, visits Jow Forums.org, goes out on thursdays and fridays, bought the following products in the past month" than they will for "website visitor #984356". Google makes money off of spying on people who don't think they're important enough to be spied on.

i disable js everytime i want shitposting

I bet you cover your webcam and think your devices listen to your audio without your permission too

That doesn’t stop recaptcha tho

And the best part is that you'll never see a single cent of the money they make selling you.

>your devices listen to your audio without your permission
how exactly do you think alexa, siri, and cortana work?

You’re using their service you gigantic freeloading turbonigger. That’s your payment. Otherwise you’d have to pay $10-$20-$50 for gmail, google docs, google search, and the billion of other ways google runs your life. Same with the websites you like to shitpost on, if those sites didn’t have ads that google pays them for, they wouldn’t be able to afford to keep pumping out content for your enjoyment. Very stupid post.

While I do agree on the alexa and cortana part, Siri doesn’t. Apple doesn’t sell their users revenue like Microsoft, google, or amazon does because Apple doesn’t run advertisements. They don’t make money from user data like the other companies do.

>if google didn't exist there would be no other way to provide the services they provide, ever
>nobody does anything google does without collecting your information
We trained you better than this, AI shill.

Google is the biggest advertising traffic source in the world, bigger than facebook. Nobody can do it like Google has done, nobody will take their place anytime soon. Stop acting like you know what you’re talking about welfare queen.

Attached: C9799D3B-58D3-4BDD-A589-D8377374855D.png (785x757, 123K)

If nobody can ever overthrow google then you have nothing to worry about from people who don't support them.

I never said I was worried about people not supporting them, I’m just letting you know you’re a tinfoil hat retard for going against them just because you think you’re important.

Oh ok. I thought you had a point or something.

>being this btfo

Attached: 4F1606D9-9DAB-4794-8FEA-3676F75EA117.jpg (250x241, 16K)

You thought wrongly.