How do i get my neighbors wifi password????

Attached: 15395619985524107994176539136307.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/v1s1t0r1sh3r3/airgeddon
youtu.be/v7L-NXpYQ3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install gentoo

pixiewps

Have you tried asking them?

If they have wpa2 and a good password it's night-impossible.

The simple answer is you don't. The effort put into hacking into them will be far better spent just paying for your own wifi.

Attached: 713eJLhkY0L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1241, 81K)

get them to install something with keylogger or physically attach one, or whatever
do something to timeout their router
log they password input
voila faggot

Fluxion

Dose gento really work

Sneak into their house and install another router

Need a root but my phone doesn't let me

A lot of people use really shit passwords though. Sometimes WPS can be extremely easy to crack as well.

github.com/v1s1t0r1sh3r3/airgeddon

Now you too can be a script kiddie, it's easy peasy as easy as one, two, three.

t. i took a photo of my finger with flash on

wireshark youtube tutorial
a powerful computer
and a lot of time on your hands

alternatively just ask them for it.

Look for routers with default names (ATTXXXXXX, NETGEARXX, etc)
Google Keyspace for that router
(odds are they didn't change default password if they didn't change network name)
Run a deauth attack via aircrack-ng suite
Use crunch and aircrack-ng (or hashcat if you have a good GPU) with the Keyspace rules found online to bruteforce the few billion combinations. Given mid to mid/low tier hardware, you're looking at about a week and a half.

youtu.be/v7L-NXpYQ3M

dosing on gentoo works for me

>what is KRACK
WPA2 hasn't been secure for nearly a year now.

Ever try talking to them?
Bet they would give it to you if you asked them.

Attached: 1.jpg (497x502, 59K)

I dont think they would give it to me

I haven't seen any tools anywhere in relation to those exploits, and I'm a brainlet so I can't make them myself.

How bout unlimited hotspot? Anything for that? With actual fast internet not just some snail speed connection?

people login to their router to reset it? i use one of those christmas tree foot pedal extension cords and stomp it on and off, never failed me.

This works in beanerland with InfinitumXXXX and UbeeXXXX mowdems, acually the Ubee ones are easy as fuck, its the MAC address sans the first 2 digits + the last 4 digits

Attached: images(10).jpg (369x277, 9K)

Get frendly with them, if they are mostly boomers that can't into tech and know you're a "geek" or have autism they will eventually give u their old or broken shit for repair, most times you can pull their passwords from log. Some of my boomer neighbours trust me to the point of giving me their credentials for email and other personal shit for me to setup again after something something repairs and services

Attached: 1539420053465.png (601x1016, 272K)

>wpa2
>impossible

if you have some pretext to go to their house, you can get their WiFi with the WPS button on their router if it has one.

If its a default isp device almost all of them have password generators