This boards sucks

This boards sucks

Attached: 1506602785092.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.level1techs.com/t/how-to-argue-on-the-internet/85594
twitter.com/AnonBabble

install gentoo

This is my new favorite blog, subscribed!

Use this next time you shitpost.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 77K)

How would you improve it?

You are not wrong.

add additional mugis

i take small comfort in the fact that Jow Forums has been less affected by global quality drops over the years since it was never that good in the first place

Attached: tidusnewyark.gif (706x493, 241K)

>has been less affected by global quality drops
detected the 2016 refugee. This place was eons better before that shit. it maintained decent quality from 2010-2015.

To be fair, it was a very constant decline.

agree

yeah but it was slow and preventable. Just compare /bst/ and homescreen threads from even TWO years ago. faggots used to be ripped apart for even having a social media icon on the phone screen but half of them today have all the social shit plus reddit plus discord. its fucking disgusting

what about it did you perceive as better?
the only difference is that there were more tripfags and lolicon threads

agreed. was never good to begin with but man these threads are getting worse and this place just isn't fun anymore. the trap from earlier really made me feel like absolute shit. I feel like I'm on reddit

>more lolicon threads
thats why it was better

Jow Forums has revived this place

Most old people left ages ago, now the only ones left are some irrelevant autismos and stupid zoomers who only care about muh gaming machines.
The current trend is that the public image of Jow Forums changed and has become more attractive for stupid people. Sadly these people are very often FUCKING BORING and low in openness, and thus only want to discuss the same shit over and over again. Normalfags actually DO ruin everything because they prefer the lowest common denominator.

The people surrounding Jow Forums have essentially destroyed what was left of this website.

>Most old people left ages ago
I'd argue on boards like /a/, Jow Forums, and the slower boards this is the opposite. Jow Forums just gets a lot of veddit overspill asking about gaming shit.

People like you confuse me. Jow Forums was always shit. That's why I come here.

Fucking newfag.

t. newfag. Jow Forums waa always shit, but it was GOOD shit. Now all we have is a facebook/reddit extension on most boards.

ledditfags have ruined this board completely.

Agreed. People will now defend discord, facebook, etc. like the good little corporate slaves that they are. It’s disgusting to think there’s enough of them to become the majority on Jow Forums.

Heard it all a million times before. An hero.

say no more!!

Attached: 1495781445776.png (3350x4000, 1.17M)

Fuck off retard. Read the archives and come back when you’ve gained some knowledge on our board’s culture.

the only substance in Jow Forums is the guide which helped me along a lot. for actual meaningful reddit-free discussion some of the "other" boards and sites normalfags haven't found yet are great for it. just don't mention them on here

This. Take a look at /wsg/, it literally got unbrowseable around 2017 or so. People literally make pewdiepie threads now, /ylyl/ reached peak cancer with loud unfunny shit and those 5 seconds normalfag trash humor, not to mention threads with generic reddit trash like that one that's up right now with undertale memes. It's pretty sad.

Stop trying to fit in and fuck off, nigger.

It's a culture which grows exponentially, if you know what I mean. Actually multiple meanings.

Also, no u.

Why did it affect you?
It was a girl.

cringe

Attached: no.webm (464x848, 425K)

everyone follow this forum.level1techs.com/t/how-to-argue-on-the-internet/85594

I want to cuddle mugi

That's a manly leg

Wendells a cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything

>trap from earlier
explain yourself

dumb attentionwhore trap. but i'd still fuck, unironically

>trap

what trap
this one?

Attached: 1537246007284.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

I see you're a very knowledgeable person, Fellow Goyim :^)

The biggest issue is people falling for bait and being unable to filter through shit and just focus on the interesting stuff.

Now I'm going to hide this thread bye.

No, another attention-seeking faggot that posted today.

hook me up

Look it up on the archives, cuck.

This board sucks more

Attached: 9DEA977B-3D64-4FF7-AC48-1EDF8B99E2D3.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

Chutes and ladders is 1000 times better than Jow Forums

is it the trap with the thinkpad? he has a really nice ass
chinkpad fedora tippers BTFO

well it sucked for at least 6 and a half years

Attached: 1531757084081.jpg (1423x6131, 1.96M)

>Jow Forumsuro died for this

Attached: f218337856.png (507x599, 488K)

>t. itoddler

Attached: 1522071854744.jpg (699x729, 68K)

You suck.

Attached: 1539524370539.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

less of this

Attached: 1539542755814.jpg (300x100, 16K)

More of this

True.
Would suck less without all the Jow Forumstars.
At least we have some comfy fumo threads

Attached: comfyG_fumos.png (1080x1920, 1.03M)

what anime is this

Thanks for improving it buddy.

unironically

Same. I come here just to make the autists mad. Jow Forums is incapable of not taking b8.

Can't make a sewer not smell like shit.

I think just some better (tighter) moderation would do fine. The sheer amount of retarded irredeemable garbage people post here on a constant basis is sickening, and the fact that it's widely considered acceptable (and even considered "reddit" not) to shitpost here 24/7 is kind of sad. It's destroying the place.

cringe.

>no programming threads
>rage comics instead of pepe
>consumerism threads never went away
>the OP of bitcoin thread is probably a millionaire by now

No generals either because it was taken before /vg/ was made and made it popular.

Gradual decline since generals started becoming a thing

Attached: 1534978695552.jpg (324x298, 29K)

add a CoC

better than pol

Attached: Screenshot (222).png (581x58, 3K)

add pic related

Attached: Screenshot (215).png (543x285, 32K)

>i take small comfort in the fact that Jow Forums has been less affected by global quality drops
wut? I never see guro here. This place is dead, and infested with weaboo neet INVs.

Darling in the Franxx

Attached: 1527083043170.jpg (950x1050, 146K)

>the trap from earlier really made me feel like absolute shit.
You'll get over it. Time flies.

We need non nigger moderators.

Unironically, facebook authentication

I got a global permaban a couple weeks ago for telling an autismo in /s/ that 'teen' included 18 and 19. The new mods are to blame. I had to petition it on IRC, and even then they made it a week ban. I didn't post a picture, or say anything was ok, just defined the word 'teen' didn't mean anything illegal.

more cops? on it!

agreed

It was ruined by shitty mods who allowed autists who post in generals to post the same thing over and over

>Gradual decline since generals started becoming a thing
>containment is bad
Let me guess, you hate Jow Forums ?

Ban windows apple and phone user agents. Unironically

>Time flies.

Attached: time flies.png (921x1188, 281K)

This is at least 10x better than what we have now

you want attention so bad you even made a banner? cmon