Hey Jow Forums, rate my build!!

hey Jow Forums, rate my build!!

Attached: 20181014_200253.jpg (2880x2160, 2.09M)

Either from 2010 or extreme poverty

5/10, should have hung it from your ceiling, along with yourself.

Needs more xbox

fire hazard / 10

fpbp

nice glasses faggot

>hey Jow Forums, rate my build!!
poverty/10 unlock it into a phenom II x4 b15 to get 10/10.
Might need a different mobo though.

this
5 just isn't enough Xbox

Druaga1/10

>unlock athlon II x2 into phenom II x4
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works

Nice cable management
Minimalist design
Looking thick, solid, tight

I'm mirin'

>I'm pretty sure that's not how it works
But it is. The athlon x2 denebs could unlock up to two extra cores, and 6mb l3 cache.

>fan ductaped with electrical tape
based trips

Only question that matters: was this free?

>flatron

YEAP...

There could be disabled cores, and AMD would use perfect cpus, and disable good cores/cache just to meet oem demand, so it's very possible.

Attached: athlonII.png (989x506, 63K)

Teach me how!
I'm shitposting right now from the exact same CPU as OP

Attached: Spc_.png (770x401, 61K)

I dare you

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 9K)

>5 just isn't enough Xbox
Dude when you see it you'll shit brix.

>Teach me how!
iirc correctly you would go into bios, and click on "enable all cores", and that was it I'm not sure if the oem mobos like dells, and hps would have this option though. I've also read that some people just tried to oc their cpu past a certain point, and it would unlock, but I can't confirm that.
The fastest I've got a 4core phenom II x4 was
3.9ghz on stock cooler with a shitty mobo, so you might want to stay under that.

It's a pretty decent console, prone to bricking itself unexpectedly. If you want to play it for the rest of your life then you gotta stock up.

>5
>not 7

As long as you had the right model that was actually one of the models that had it.

Had luck with an Athlon II X2 220 unlocked to a Phenom II X4 920. (Regor to Deneb)

Basically, the Regor Athlon II chips that had smaller caches were most likely the ones that could be unlocked. Even some X4 models could be unlocked to Phenoms with the same core count but L3 cache enabled.

I give that build a friend/10

Attached: Wizard_pepe.jpg (323x250, 14K)

That's a fucking Deneb, man.

Sometimes the cores are ACTUALLY disabled because they're defective, but a quite often it's just binned to meet margins.

Usually there is a feature in the BIOS that you can try to force-enable cores, and often has a safety feature that if it fails to POST two or three times in a row, it will revert the BIOS to defaults.

That's really where you should look, and if your system stops POSTing after trying to unlock, just clear the CMOS.

Needs more thermal paste

Attached: arKX0xX_700b.jpg (700x923, 159K)

>fila
current year hypebeast detected

Your CPU is Regor, not Denebs.