Could this be the next IPhone Wave...

Could this be the next IPhone Wave? I know it looks way too obvious but could we make this shit post into something of beauty? We all already know how retarded IPhone users are so it can't be that hard.

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (951x861, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziIbuBaPRf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is an 18+ website

No it's fuckin retarted OP

>user how do I install Replicant in this shit? t. Trump, MAGA

Attached: images(15).jpg (660x420, 48K)

>block the infetterence
>takes longer on 700w than 600w
>infetterence
>this do not work
>”operational system”

You can tell a smelly Androjeet in his mud hut wrote this

Attached: CF858AC7-E6B5-437A-8A10-CAF6E7063F3A.jpg (800x450, 58K)

They won't fall for this shit any more.

However maybe we can get them to damage their SIM cards and endure a few days of inconvenience while they wait for a replacement.

Say that the presidential alerts come from a specific sector on the SIM card. This is the presidential sector. They can scratch that part out while still retaining all other functionality - calls SMS and data.

pic related - not the final image to pass around, obv, someone good with graphics can do that. This is merely to illustrate what I mean.

Attached: sim card presidential sector.jpg (426x348, 30K)

>he thinks infetterence is a typo
piss off newfag

the next Wave needs to be something smaller, since people are generally less dumb with their phones, i.e. won't microwave it, won't drill holes

That being said, i think the big thing would be an exploit, like the Safari exploit that caused a reboot
there was a text message that did the same thing 3-4 years ago
needs to be slightly more nuanced than "bang a hammer on your screen to make it so that trump can't hack you"

my recommendation would be number spoofers, a certain app/site to block your number from spoofing

Get out thirdworlder

Attached: 6AD2F85D-5B96-4455-8EA0-545EA5868729.jpg (750x742, 207K)

back to r€dd1t with you

>thinks he can’t type reddit
Hello newfag thirdworlder

you really have to go back if you don't understand 'infetterence'

youtube.com/watch?v=ziIbuBaPRf4

sorry to spoil the meme bois

>a literal reddit meme with shitty graphics
L m a fucking o

if you weren't a newfag you'd know it was a meme that originated here long before appearing on leddit

You have to go back.

>this do not work

reddit is the first result when you google "infetterence" lol

>2019
>Still doing this shit

Tricking people into SIM locking their phones is much easier. I did it on accident.

you could literally tell them to turn off notifications and see some fucking idiot have his "life ruined, by Trump, of course, because it's him and his evil notifications that I had to disable notifications to hide away from but I missed my colonoscopy and now I have cancer third stage! thanks trump my colon is ruined now!"
or, or, have them disable notifications on his apple watch and, hue, watch them drop down when they have cardiac arrest but no siri here for telling them that they have one
"im literally dead and its literally all because of trump! i disabled notifications to #Resist him and now im dead! literally thanks!"
just tell them to disable notifications. this makes sense! disable notifications so i dont rcv alert notification! all adds up! (except the fact that alert would go through anyway its a fucking emergency system lol but who cares)

just tell them to disable their emergency system notifications and watch like a whole state drop dead in like, soon, because a fucking hurricane Marnie came and fucking blew them away
it's literally inevitable you're not even gaming anything, it's just gonna happen anyway so better be early on claiming that press moment youknowimsayin

>person owns apple product
>79 years later, person dies of old age
>wOW GUYS FUCKING PRANKED BRO FUCKING BUSTED THAT APPLE GUY BRO FUCKING DEAD IN THE GRAVE BRO
the reaching

>thinks apple users are retarded
>intromissions
>infetterence
>this do not work

the absolute beauty of irony

What did you expect? Literally a smelly Andreet wrote this in his designated shitting street on his used $4 poojeet phone

Attached: 7B482254-F043-42F3-A041-620CFBFF2869.jpg (680x680, 105K)

Spelling mistakes aside, this also has a terrible layout, it's poorly cropped, and the text isn't even sharp.
If you're gonna do this at least TRY to make it look halfway official.

Attached: 426519128205.jpg (228x228, 19K)

LOL DO IT!

Dumb people think this is true.

Dumb people think their Android is "the same thing or better" as an iPhone because "Samsung makes the iPhone for Apple".

Suddenly, millions of Androids trashed!

This is a fantastic idea.

Big L for andreets here

>trying to capture lightning in a bottle twice
furthermore:
>thinking this would ever work

I mean, at least the fake Wave feature had some kind of subtlety? This is just pathetic.

This is a way better idea in a similar vein. Someone slap together some better graphics for it and it could actually be pretty funny, I guess.

Constant? Holy shit how many times is he using that presidential alert? is it daily? what a shitlord

You guys can't come up with shit, honestly. You have to wait until there's some phone bricking bug, keep it simple and use some high resolution ads and such. It used to work because people took effort. Now it's all "hey guys if you want to avoid cancer just fry your phone lol"

>we

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1000, 60K)

This presidential alert thing isn't actually real is it?

yes it is, most actual countries have them, they're used for things like 'war has been declared on us' or like 'nationwide disaster' sort of alerts

My country is so shitty you get an alert 2 days after everyone has died

nice when my country first got it i got two in the middle of the night during like a job interview wink thing, they never seem to work right

This is actually genius.

how'd it happen user

do it for the lulz