youtube.com/watch?v=6yh9doMXt3I
youtube.com/watch?v=VmrPnN43Mw0
pcpartpicker.com/list/cmGTnH
youtu.be/a87orQAh7Io?t=79
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>720p
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE GPU BOTTLENECK
DELID

This. Where are the very low 240p benchmarks to make sure no gpu bottlenecks exist?

>Arma 3
>74/88fps
>86/102fps
I call bullshit.

240p wtf anything not 16x16 is gpu limited

Steve uses special spots in the game to benchmark for the results he wants. He doesn't run the usual benchmarks.

In some cases that's better, like BF1 whose benchmark has the lowest CPU usage you'll ever see, far lower than any other case in the game, as it's only meant to test the GPU. But for the Arma and GTAV one, it's bullshit.

This, only elite patricians play pubg and nothing else. AMD btfo.

Idiot elite patricians only play ashes of the singularity, and unzip files all day.

Don't forget prey and the witcher 3.

>Steve
From gamers nexus?

I actually can't find any real arma 3 2600x/2700x benchmarks online just requests for them, and estimates of what people think the results might be.

>16x16
What do you beed 8x8 resolution for? Help! This man is trying to use antisemitic 2x2 resolution.

What are the chances of getting a 2600 that clocks to 4.2 GHz?

It can already do 3.9GHz and most ryzens can be OC'd 200 MHz at least so at worst you'll just get to 4.1 GHz which isn't too bad.

I got my 1600 (3.6GHz boost) to go to 4.0 GHz but with a voltage of 1.35 so just don't count on the stock cooler to perform well.

Very high. Pretty much guaranteed with a good cooler. Though 4.0-4.1 is more likely on the stock cooler.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375092418
This benchmark destroys the social media influencer.
I wonder why no youtuber, or review site ever runs this benchmark even when their fan base asks them to.

>only elite patricians play pubg

Attached: chingchongsteamsurvey.jpg (2048x1152, 1.11M)

Show me how many people play ashes of the singularity. The most benchmarked game for ryzen owners.

Chink shills are just too easy.

With a decent aftermarket cooler 4.1/4.2 is easily attainable.

>tfw just noticed the 7770k

holy fuck, imagine being this cucked forever

Attached: imagine.jpg (634x356, 53K)

Their single core score is pretty good though. This could be why they feel pretty snappy.

>I wonder why no youtuber, or review site ever runs this benchmark even when their fan base asks them to.
Hardware Unboxed is a pure clickbait mill and does not care about accurate and good advice/recommendations.

He just makes shit that shills from any camp, changing from week to week, will spread around to get him views.

AdoredTv is unironically less biased and less manipulative than Hardware Unboxed is. Not saying they're unbiased, just less so than Hardware Unboxed. It's just that Hardware Unboxed regularly changes which their bias is of the week for clickbait.

>ashes of the singularity
>Ashes of the Singularity was the first video game released with DirectX 12 support. It is also one of the first to support Vulkan.
I wonder why they use it to benchmark things.

>lol intel is dominating China, the most lucrative market on the planet. INTEL BTFO

This is the actual official benchmark for Arma 3.

As you would expect, AMD gets massacred.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yh9doMXt3I

I liked watching the devs of that game they hate Intel, and nvidia so much, but begrudgingly admitted that it would perform well on Intel/nvidia too.

Still not using yaab though.

But the 2600 gets faster ram
That's not really fair is it?

I wonder if AMD users know that it's possible to get more than 60 fps in games.

There are a lot of gpu bound games though. It just depends on if they like playing them, or not.

>ADATA 16GB KIT (4x4GB) DDR4 2800MHz CL17
Good joke. Considering this test is from 1st week of ryzen release, it probably ran at 1866mgz with 4 sticks.

You can afford faster ram with ryzen so it's fair.

Attached: 1454176825666s.jpg (224x250, 10K)

You need new tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmrPnN43Mw0
This has been posted in other threads.
TR at 4ghz/3200mhz ram, low distance viewing settings, ultra for GPU.

>OC vs non OC
>Higher clocked ram
>Meanwhile non overclocked 2600 even with higher clocked RAM is a pos
JUST

Attached: d17fbc530ea82250adaa603c7292bc4534a62445d5f25aa52c448f84ce71c406.png (623x808, 426K)

>sticks in ram more expensive than the cpu itself
>overclocks POOzen
>compares against stock intel clocks
hahaha intel btfo

>>>/gay/bar

>I-IT DOESN'T COUNT
>ONLY THAT ONE 10 SECOND CPU HAMMERING ANOMALY IS ALLOWED

>O-ONLY LAUNCH BENCHMARKS FROM MARCH 2017 COUNT! NO BIOS FIXES AND GAME PATCHES!

Attached: 1488872880248.jpg (267x297, 18K)

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>1771w cooler doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>IPC doesn't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>Games don't always matter!
>Enterprise doesn't matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>VMware doesn't matter!
>MySQL doesn't matter!
>Unix doesn't matter!
>Linux doesn't matter!
>Wafer yields don't matter!
>Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!
>Asian markets don't matter!
>Own fabrics don’t matter!
>Chipset lithography doesn't matter!
>*NEW* 5nm doesn't matter!

Attached: 1539398556114.png (500x600, 197K)

>he can't afford paying $30 more for a better ram
>but he can afford paying $40 more for a special cpu with intel cummies inside

Attached: ScreenShot_20181015112018.png (927x485, 46K)

Shuld be 2666 RAM for the 8400. Going to get like 3% worse FPS with 2400.

>4.2ghz
>much faster ram
Zen 2 will probably end up somewhere around that level of performance though so I look forward to seeing intels reaction.

Stop spreading lies, pajeet.

Attached: In_case_of_AMD_shill_2.jpg (2620x3416, 1.74M)

What kind of retarded build is that? See here: pcpartpicker.com/list/cmGTnH

It's cheaper and you can further cut corners on the motherboard. Kill yourself.

>march 2017
>R7 1700
How is this relevant?

There's some troll who loves to only post 1000 series benchmarks with it's 20% slower memory latency and pretend the 2000 series is the same.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: 1506383390040.png (992x1043, 614K)

>cheap ass non b-die ram
>$20 cooler that cant even handle 4.2
With this build youre gonna get like 15% less fps than OP's pic

>RAM is the most expensive component
God, these ryzen feels...Why the fuck did I get ryzen

stop posting that shit, intel build has no cooler yet you compare prices

You don't need B-die RAM to have Ryzen perform well. That meme ended with 2nd gen Ryzen and only applies to 1st gen. The whole issue in the first place was the poor IMC on first gen Ryzen, which made it much easier to get B-die RAM to OC to their advertised settings and timings. You get diminishing returns above 3200MHz with decent timings. In no way is it necessary to have 3400 or 3600 MHz RAM.

>With this build youre gonna get like 15% less fps than OP's pic
The cooler is the same one that the picture I replied to used. FWIW I'm pretty sure it'll be able to handle a Ryzen 2600 at 4.2GHz. You don't need a high end NH-D15 to do it.

>non B-die ram
>thinks he will get ANYTHING close to the same performance as in that picture with bottom of the barrel RAM on a ryzen build
>thinks a cheap motherboard with less efficient phases and more voltage ripple will give him those stable OC and less heat in both VRMS and CPU.
Christ do you even own the hardware, do you even fucking OC? Do you have any idea about what you are even shilling, or do you just post muh dream builds that are intrapolated from builds that cost 400$ more and you think to yourself "yeah, it should yield the same results"

>You don't need B-die RAM to have Ryzen perform well.
HAHAHAH the shills have come full circle, post a benchmark with espensive premium components, then claim that you need NONE of those components and literally the same performance could be achieved with bottom of the barrel garbage because the "cpu is that good"
Absolute delusion. Even the guy who made the benchmarks says otherwise.

Because he doesn't use cooler in those benchmarks fucking imbecile
Pic

Attached: 1529744269280.png (1445x867, 234K)

intel shot itself in the foot by not offering budget chipsets with support for high than 2666MHz RAM support. AMD has $50 boards that support 3200MHz RAM from the get-go.

Attached: intel.jpg (500x680, 40K)

>I wonder why no youtuber, or review site ever runs this benchmark even when their fan base asks them to.
Because it isn't representative of actual gameplay?

Intel cpus are the best. Period. Anyone who knows how to do the needful buys intel. Everyone else is a nazi larp.

That would be more expensive

>He just makes shit that shills from any camp, changing from week to week, will spread around to get him views.
If that were true, then you'd expect his results to be wildly inconsistent.

>HAHAHAH the shills have come full circle, post a benchmark with espensive premium components, then claim that you need NONE of those components and literally the same performance could be achieved with bottom of the barrel garbage because the "cpu is that good"
I said you need 3200MHz RAM. I did not say you can do fine with "bottom of the barrel trash".

>Christ do you even own the hardware
Yeah, I have a Ryzen 1700X myself, and I built a Ryzen 2600 system for someone else with non B-die RAM. I know all about why B-die RAM was necessary on first-gen and why it's not on second gen, because I have experience with it and literally anywhere on the internet will tell you the same thing.

>Do you have any idea about what you are even shilling
Better than you, it seems. I said *why* B-die was necessary on first gen Ryzen and not second gen. Again, the whole reason to get B-die for first gen Ryzen in the first place was that its IMC was weak and it was very difficult (depending on your motherboard) to get even 3200MHz on non B-die RAM. That issue is gone on X470 with second gen Ryzen, and so you don't fucking need B-die RAM to get 3200MHz with good timings. This is well established and you're a fucking moron if you think otherwise.

>Pic
How is this not proving my point? It literally shows serious diminishing returns above 3200MHz. It isn't necessary to have 3600MHz RAM.

>3200 cl16 is 15% slower than 3200 cl14
That's what the pic shows

You do realise that you can still tighten the timings, right? Despite the fact that it's advertised as 3200MHz CL16.

>I said you need 3200MHz RAM.
Except the result in the picture are done with B-die RAM, not just any random kit OCed to 3200 with HORRIBLE timings.

>Yeah, I have a Ryzen 1700X myself, and I built a Ryzen 2600 system for someone else with non B-die RAM. I know all about why B-die RAM was necessary on first-gen and why it's not on second gen, because I have experience with it and literally anywhere on the internet will tell you the same thing.
Bullshit, the second gen just runs at higher clocks its as dependant on the RAM as the first gen. Memory compatability is better thus you can get more kits to 3000-3200Mhz but again with terrible timings, the whole point of why B-die is so good, is it gives you those speeds but with GOOD timings, which make a HUGE difference in games.

>Better than you, it seems. I
You don't seem to even understand that timings exist and only talk about muh MHz on RAM. So I highly doubt it.

>You don't seem to even understand that timings exist and only talk about muh MHz on RAM. So I highly doubt it.
Of course I understand that RAM timings exist. It appears that you don't understand that you can still tighten said timings

>$100+ motherboard when $60 B450 ones exist
>faster ram doesn't help the inte trash heap
>$100+ AIO when $30 hyper 212 evo OC's 2600 up to 4.2 GHz easily
Good try rajeesh

B-die kits can oc a lot more tho. Just get over it, there's a $80 difference between cl16 and cl14 for a reason

>It appears that you don't understand that you can still tighten said timings
>I can take a shit kit, and OC the MHz AND tighten the timings, at the same time
>I don't understand why B-die is sough after, it's not like it's rare piece of RAM that can actually do both.
Boy! The delusion.

the intel uses the intel shitty stock cooler, and that's the performance you get with it, with one of the most shitty coolers on the market as everybody agrees.

You do realise that's a b-die kit then?

I don't get why people shit on Intel's stock cooler. I've always used them, had no problems whatsoever with them, and they aren't even obnoxiously loud or anything. Since they aren't even shipped with K models, it can't even be because overclocking.

Because it's not great and AMD stock coolers are better.
Of course a 30$ aftermarket cooler is better than any stock cooler.
Anyway for 8400, since its only a 6 core 6 thread and it's locked, because of that the stock cooler actually handles it almost perfectly. The only issue might be RPM noise and people living in hot conditions, where I imagine an aftermarket cooler is needed.

LUL

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-08-33-02.png (1280x720, 748K)

It thermal throttles like crazy causing significant frame stuttering in most games.

t. ex i5-8400 owner who got a 2600X and OC'd it to 4.4 GHz on stock cooler

>implying intel buyers don't exclusively play frostpunk

Attached: just.jpg (646x602, 114K)

Me here
I call BS on the 4.4GHz stock cooler OC.

>It thermal throttles like crazy causing significant frame stuttering in most games.
Except the bechmark was done with a stock cooler and you can see the results specifically the minimum frametimes?

>t. ex i5-8400 owner who got a 2600X and OC'd it to 4.4 GHz on stock cooler
Suuure

You realize the cooler on the 8400 can't actually keep it turbo'd right?

Attached: NvVAUOL.gif (535x535, 363K)

Got it at 1.25v, lapped the IHS and heatsink side with 7000 grit sandpaper, and used mx4. Granted prime95 will get it to a toasty 84C but gaymen loads are 65-75C. I probably got lucky.

nobody is buying rypoo epoo fail garbage
PERIOD

this, higher frame rates are anti-semitic

Attached: Ryzen-Deus-Ex-Mankind-Divided-1080p-Ultra-Preset-MSAA-Off-1-800x600.png (800x600, 27K)

It technically can in low ambient temperature with very good case cooling.
So for some people it's fine. For many others it's not and you really need a $10-$20 cooler to keep it cooler and more quiet.

>2017 16 threads vs 2014 12 threads
>1800X max overclock vs 5820K very moderate overclock

>PLEASE NOTE: this isn't an exact scientific benchmark because of the AI. Its movement, shooting and other actions are inherently random, so every run is always a bit different. Expect about ±1 fps variance between runs. So if you intend to compare effects of some minor system/settings tweaks, they probably won't be visible with YAAB.
Gee, I wonder why.

I too can run a custom AVX stress loop to get my CPU up to 80° C, but so what? It still doesn't throttle.

Then show us your frame times :^)

I don't play/have any gaymes that include frame time measurements. Is a Linux kernel compile fine?

LMAO poo in the joo

Attached: 1534326485713.png (1824x1026, 431K)

8400 comes with no cooler. No?

youtu.be/a87orQAh7Io?t=79

It comes with a piece of shit cooler that can cool your cpu at base frequency at best. Else expect massive frame stuttering as it bounces from base to turbo like a tarded goat.

Attached: 223_donate.jpg (574x460, 46K)

>that pic will surely make people think i'm not lying
the absolute state of amdniggers

t. buyer's remorse

It's really bad

t. i5 8400 owner who got an corsair H50 to keep it locked at 4 GHz

That things sounds like a jet aircraft taking off. You'd probably get a ton of noise complaints from that alone.

Attached: 1509217565061.png (1454x993, 77K)

lmao

>DDR4-3400
>End up paying more in just RAM for an AMD build than you'd be paying for an Intel CPU + RAM for the same performance.
Why don't you give us benchmarks with all builds using 2133 (the most sold speed). I thought we were comparing CPUs in a way that is supposed to reflect real life performance.