/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
You cunts did nothing interesting so short news
• user's bluetooth ports are dusty • user's watch is a manlet • user got a line on his RN5 after 2 days of using it • user has found a new laptop dealer >Last thread

Attached: mi2.png (723x725, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68038529
aliexpress.com/item/Mifa/32834280410.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/0/2496012_32865572549.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not Chink Shit General (Head/Earphone faggots go away)
did you learn nothing from last thread?

pls help mi unlock tool isn't detecting the phone.

I have the phone registered to the same account.
I have installed the drivers by clicking the gear

Fuck off retard

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68038529

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Are chink shit microphones any good?

Based and chinkpilled

To think, the chinese government literally pays people to make this artwork and shitpost these threads to get roundeye americans like us to buy their subsidized spyware chink crap.

>subsidized spyware chink crap.
Hahahaha, joke's on them.
I just buy subsidized swimsuits for the gf. No Spyware in them.

How do I get into CHI-FI?

> swimsuits for the gf
Pics??

Bought pic related analog camera, from a japanese ebay seller.
Just checked the status, it says it's in my country allready but at the Tax controll department
How likely is it that they will cut taxes for it ?
>Fuji ga645
>Paid 550€
>I live in austria
Ps. They are not produced anymore..

Attached: Fuji-GA645i-Front.jpg (1000x668, 155K)

You read the outdated chart first, lurk until someone posts that budget earphones page and buy yourself some IEMs, then you begin your search for the best chink ear dicks for your IEMs before they brake on you. It's fucking great.

Read around the internet. There are few different manufacturers that get usually recommended. Shenzenaudio is one site that exclusively sell chink-fi, use it as catlogue and then find better prices somewhere else.
>Amps and dacs
Topping, SMSL, FX-Audio, audiogd, fiio
>iems
KZ, Xiaomi, Tinaudio T2
>DAPs
Benjie T6(rockboxable), xDuoo, Shanling M1
>Headphones
Takstar Pro82

Yea how dumb are they? I will buy that crap even without that art.

Medium format? Nice. I've often considered picking up the one that does 6x9.

Is this really worth the money?

Does this animated emoji have a different meaning in China? The hand moves up and down, I feel like I'm being laughed at and called a wanker.
I've got that chinked feeling.

Attached: 2018-10-15 07 36 09.jpg (1116x508, 127K)

>chinese government literally pays people to make this artwork
They're all from Xiaomi you fucking room temperature IQ nigger

hey /csg/
how good are the chinks at making watches?
I imagine they're not very good at analog watches but they should have a good amount of digital ones

You're overthinking it. They just pick whatever is cute

Always wanted this one...now iam scared that i have to pay lots of taxes...
I've never been in this situation...do taxes count for old cameras actually ?

Makes sense, I've just had a bad run with Aliexpress the past few months.

>68056271
>very comfy station my friend, very comfy indeed

thank you

Watchposters are all on now.

Are the images down for anyone else on ali?
All adblockers off.

Attached: 234098373.png (817x254, 2K)

It's just you. I use ublock origin and every thing is still ok.

>processing time: 7 days
Guess who just chinkd himself

Normally taxes do not apply to private transaction if 2 hand goods but not sure how it is in Australia.

I'm no chinksit expert but I think the eu has some autistic tax even for private stuff
But if you use(d) dhl or any other private company you don't have to fuck around with the customs office

well I'm looking for cheap shit (since i'm in /csg/ that should be pretty obvious)
wonder if it's worth ordering from the chinks rather than just getting cheap shit locally

Chink Sharky Micro SD card arrived

Attached: 20181015_095212.jpg (3024x3024, 728K)

anybody here got any Bluetooth speakers worth recommending

Sometimes if you browse aliexpress too fast their retarded firewall thinks you're a bot and starts blocking some content. Can't really do anything other than wait.

Thanks, it's fine now.

Tested 100% capacity?

>PLEASE CLICK ON MY SOICORD REFERRAL LINKS

Attached: pathetic.jpg (818x503, 159K)

Is there a mouse with sideways scrolling I can get? I keep having to unplug my mouse to scroll sideways with my trackpad (image editing software, multitouch guestures, etc.) and was wondering if anyone's put a trackball or trackpoint on a mouse and have it work to scroll in two dimensions?

>mi band 3 got stuck at customs
Fug

Anyone tried security systems from Aliexpress?

Attached: ss.png (1201x771, 483K)

Big, extra strong magic wand that works while plugged in?

chink shit watches?
chink shit accessories

Attached: 1516719586398.jpg (1200x1286, 351K)

I got pic. I can't compare it to any other speakers, but it has a decent-sized driver inside and sounds good enough to me and priced fairly enough.

I'm linking the item from "My Orders", but it's suddenly double the price (bought mine for $17), so maybe look for it elsewhere.

aliexpress.com/item/Mifa/32834280410.html

Attached: file.png (336x359, 203K)

That feel when I have wasted a considerable amount of money on shit I dont even use.

Please don't use racism. Instead of c**nk shit general say chinese stuff general.

good wireless earphones?

Attached: 1515974264520.jpg (500x544, 272K)

Clonk?

Rec me some earphones, friend.

Attached: 1502445422776.gif (159x360, 93K)

HD 4.40BT

Attached: 1392724549893.jpg (630x623, 67K)

>HD 4.40BT
1000XM2 / 1000XM3 are a LOT better

>1000XM3
wow, active cancelling headphones are better than passive noise cancelling headphones?
really interesting lol

I wish I had a gf like that

No, they sound better.

Aw yeah, just in time for my birthday

Attached: DSC_0047-1.jpg (1277x987, 176K)

For your cpu flowers?

How about "Yellownigger trash general"

lmao what? you still have to fuck with customs if you use DHL in EU.

No, DHL handles the customs for you, like in the rest of the world

Yes

You pay import taxes on stuff coming outside of the EU, so you'll likely have to pay VAT on it, which is ~20% on top of the 550€.

Damn, Rockbox is cool and good, but for me (iPod Video) it had a bug when half of the songs are doubled in media library. Bug was in 2008 and closed in 2011 with comment «it works ok on my player» — and his player isn't even the same that in OP of the report, not even close. Something like Sansa Clip in OP and closed by the guy with iPod shuffle.
The state of the open source community right here.

Shit that sucks man.
Can you please write the whole thing down so I can make it sticky in the discord?

Try holding down Shift while using scroll wheel to scroll horizontally.

What player is that?

chink'd

You can get a decent chinck automatic watch for $50, check out Guanqin, Cadisen or Starking. Just One More Watch on Youtube has several videos on chink watches.

If you're just after a decent digital watch just get a genuine Casio off eBay or Amazon, f91-w terrorist watch is like $7-8, the metal bracelet ones (A158W, A168W etc.) are like $15-20.

>aliexpress.com/item/Mifa/32834280410.html
Fucking russians, I swear

Attached: IMG_20181015_123947.jpg (720x992, 112K)

>Shit that sucks man.
But it doesn't? I'm getting my money back, and now I have these free bouquets that I can give to friends' kids or whatever. The CPU and memory weren't that important, I'll re-order them sometime (from a different seller because this one seemed upset)

>Can you please write the whole thing down so I can make it sticky in the discord?

>Order old CPU and DDR2 sticks from ali
>Package arrives, it's 10 times larger than expected
>A bunch of plastic flowers inside
>Message seller, no reply
>Open dispute asking for refund
>Seller blames delivery company for mislabeling packages, posts image with big red angry text in Chinese complaining that N packages got mixed up that way, refuses refund
>Escalate dispute to aliexpress, they ask to peel off the shipping label to see what's underneath
>Nearly break my nails on strong chink glue doing that
>The internal logistics label clearly shows a different recipient
>Aliexpress marks dispute as "logistics issue", approves refund

>Poor Alicia from Spain will never receive her wedding bouquets ;_;

Wait the cpu and the ram were just 8$? I assumed they gave you a partial refund

That's Ali's translator.
He has a poor grammar, it should be «Arrived quickly, superb quality, can't connect to the laptop, either cables [are bad], or [something] else, can connect to any phone lightning fast, maybe [I] just haven't figured [it out]? Sound for it's size is good, recommend.
Update: [It] may be cables [that are bad], figured out how to switch to the flash drive, still can't connect to the laptop».
Written in poorly language, with a poor grammar, using commas instead of periods, it's a review for a fellow slavs only.

Full refund, CPU for $7 (actually two for $3.5 each lol) and memory for $8.

>tfw that's a significant upgrade for shit PCs I have to deal with at work

Doesn't explain the dog

Attached: Capture.png (595x436, 638K)

Nice man, I totally misunderstood the situation then. I'm glad you got your refund and some flowers

He might as well be the dog.

Any headmount gear for a phone so I don't have to hold it above my face while laying down?

Fucking lazy animal. You eat off the floor because you don't want to hold utensils?

I would rather be holding my dick than holding the phone.

gearvr?

>That's Ali's translator.
I see
Google play does the same shit, but from english to my local language. The result is incomprehenseble garbage, that would've been easy to understand in english.
The non-english -> direction is more understandable tho

This

Come on user, you are better than that

No, something like this but without the helmet and with the ability to flip it (horizontal/vertical).

Attached: 9k=.jpg (275x183, 4K)

I do know that people install chink CCTV and alarms (my folks used to have a cctv/alarm company) which are available locally and everyone without a license or expertise in security systems is installing one.
I can't vouch for their quality, I remember that they are easy to hack and lack security measures that most low budged ademco or brand names have (power outage detection, phone line outage detection, sensor errors and such), not to mention sensor quality (you can't compare honeywell to chink sensor). I'd suggest taking the cheapest brand name with quality sensors if you want to protect your house but most of the time burglars will just ignore the alarm or wait until the alarm dies off.
I'd recommend getting ip cameras with movement detection and have it connected to your phone/mail for notifications (there are open source security systems which can be installed on linux and connected to most webcams/ipcams), just be sure not to buy cameras which require online service for recordings.

Is that Freddie Mercury?

aliexpress.com/store/product/0/2496012_32865572549.html

Attached: HTB14GgVnDtYBeNjy1Xdq6xXyVXaH.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

Sorry, but not what I'm looking for as it's not headmounted and I don't have a desk near my bed.

>now iam scared that i have to pay lots of taxes...
Bist deppert oder was?
You inform yourself about taxes and duties beforehand (der Zoll/ das bmf, irgendwo service.bmf.gv.at... Zoll hat sogar eine laienverstaendliche seite) and then decide if that's worth it to you.
If you slip through the net (as often happens but sometimes it does not), fine, be happy and have a celebratory Schnitzel from the money you saved, and if not: you just paid what you expected, which is also fine.

aaagh why does ali take like a month to ship reeee

Because that's the only way to make it that cheap.

Thx everyone, the camera was worth it but i didn't think of the taxes..maybe iam lucky and it slips through because it's not a produced item anymore (2nd hand stuff)...we'll see

I always think "do I need this now or can I wait?" before buying chink shit. Amazon UK has all the same chink shit as Ali but with an additional mark up, I just Amazon Prime anything I need immediately.

The taxes shouldn't be your worry. The price of getting your film developed and printed will be the real money suck.

Does anybody have experience with micro SD cards?
Bought a 256GB MicroSD card off of the whish app to use in my Nokia phone, it was cheap as fuck(8 euros) which makes me weary, but reviews from my country said that it worked as promised, will arrive roughly halfway through November.
Brand is OVpro.

>Bought a 256GB MicroSD card off of the whish app
>it was cheap as fuck(8 euros)
Chink'd.

Q^Q oh noes.

It normally costs 50 euros but I got a discount because others were buying it at the same time.
What do you think will happen when I test it?

Is there any item on Wish that doesn't have like 99% discount?

It will be 8-16gb card.

I develop them myself bw & cn negatives
Slides cost 4€ each roll so it's all good :)

>Wish
Disgusting

Anyone wanna see my socks?

>99% off
Pretty much, but only if you buy it at the same time as other people there are more expensive stuff on there also.
I remember the experience I had with AliExpress, I got my screen protectors as advertised without hiccups and they're were also dirt cheap(normally 15 euros got two for a total of 4 euros).
>8-16GB
Makes sense for the price range, will post results next month.

>Wish
You got chinked