Is this still the king for budget IEDs?

Is this still the king for budget IEDs?

Attached: 41JuOJ16l2L._AC_SY400_.jpg (443x187, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHHB5RH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that IED looks pretty high tech, user

Attached: 1512865785442.jpg (600x600, 91K)

I came here for this post and was not disappointed.

What IED stands for? I always thought that was IEM.

I suck cocks, I meant IEM

I didnt know these things were improvised explosive devices. I better stop using mine then. Funny i always thought they were called in ear monitors

>I suck cocks
What's your price?

just call them earbuds, you pretentious faggot

>some telemarketing pajeet calls to the phone
>boom
I wonder if this happened once

fuck off retard

yes yes and yes. they sound amazing but after a year of cycling with them daily what gets me is just how bullet proof they are. I have put them through hell. The cable is in perfect condition no signs of wear.

11/10 product

Attached: 1522108269138.jpg (950x534, 62K)

If you consider $40 as budget sure.
Otherwise you can get the boarseman CX98 which are pretty similar sound-wise to the T2s for around $16, no MMCX though.

>earbuds
This is earbuds you fucking millennial.

Attached: monk+.jpg (300x300, 8K)

post picture of your ones, i feel like you are a shill.

I was thinking about buying them.

but those aren't the RevoNext QT2

in-earbuds...
happy?

here ya go, i thought the braided cable would be shit but its by far the best and i have had other memes that cable failed me in a few months kz-ate, kz-zs5, bgvp-sdg-dn1

desu revonext qt2 are fairly new, an nope, im invested in mmcx im not going back to 2pin ( i lost my right zs5 thanks to 2pin)

Attached: IMG_6639.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Attached: zip_clip.jpg (445x766, 66K)

i just filled up my Z2 with this DSD 128, gonna go for to river with my T2 and a bottle of wine and some poppy pod tea

should be a good afternoon

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-15 15-10-35.png (845x798, 82K)

What are these called?

Ok, you vape.

Tin T-2

literally how is this not earbuds?

In-ear headphones.
Pompous fags call them "In-Ear Monitors".

Honestly though, where do you get flac files for music you actually want to hear? Like sure I can get an open source coffeehouse rendition of Linus jerking off in flac, but I can't get something on the radio in flac.

Soulseek

Monitors usually refers to a audio device that purposefully tries to be as flat as possible for 'accurate' production of sound. I've found that real life sounds different anyway. My advice is to listen to headphones you like rather than ones that are flat.

That's the wireless headphones like the airbuds.
You're literally plugging two lithium polymer bombs to your head.

>be me
>last week Thursday
>working
>start listening to my $10 jbl cs100
>take it off after a 15 minutes
>sounds like shit
>productive values drops under bikini bottom
>fast forward to weekend
>at night
>I need a new earphone
>Or my boss will fire me for not working fast enough
>Recall the Tin T2 shilled by Jow Forums
>Research other earphones
>Other is too big, or too expensive
>Settle for Tin T2
>Sunday morning
>try to buy Tin T2 online
>two shops, one with MMCX interface and the other without
>the shit is MMCX???
>research a bit
>nothing
>try to ask /hpg/
>blocked by captcha
>give up after more than 10 tries
>whatever, place the order with MMCX
>successful
>feel good
>come across T2 pro review
>SHITTT

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Where the fuck do people buy Sansa Clip+'s in 2018? Ebay is the only option I can find and even there they cost more than they did on release.

>what is /csg/
>what is audiobudget
>what is a search engine

I fucking hate that DIY audio player. Its fucking shit and youre fucking shit for being proud of itm every fucking audio thread you post a picture of that garbage. I fucking hate you and your shitty honebrew crap.

>happy
No
:^(

You ever tried using equalizer, you autismo?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-09-23-15-951_com.android.settings.png (720x1280, 94K)

I don't get it, what is MMCX and is it bad?

I still use my Xiaomi Piston Hybrids for budget IEM's.
Are these Tin 2's much better? Can't really seem to find them in the UK, I like my Pistons

Attached: 1517573571538.png (951x679, 205K)

Only once? That's probably how half of suicide bombings occur.

I'll pay you $20 to suck your cock.

>on the radio
dog_barfing.png

Or deezloader

Never heard of an IEM before. They look like really fancy earbuds.
Is the pair in the OP worth $50 though?

It's a connection standard for audio, it's how the earbuds connect to the cable. Seems like the guy misread as the cable to device connection being mmcx, not cable to iem

>Never heard of an IEM before. They look like really fancy earbuds.
IEM is just a faggot name for in-earbuds.

Deal.

[spoiler]Realistically speaking there has to be something very wrong with someone who would pay someone else to let them suck their dick, right? [/spoiler]

Attached: 1536622725771.jpg (545x231, 17K)

Yeah. It's worth depends on how much you use that kind of thing. I want those but it's a bit too pricey. I just bought kz edr2.

What's the name then? Why is it so good?

Yes, still berry good

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (4160x3120, 1.53M)

I bought a couple when they were in clearance at Target for 10$ ea. just in case one broke but the worst that has happened is the clip broke.

Tin Audio T2, balanced and detailed sound

or just get pic related
it's pretty much a clip+ without the clip

Attached: 1539459678731.jpg (400x357, 109K)

>sick of clicking images
>concluded t2 best
>already did

Yeah, still sounds like shit though. Shit as in, I got tired of it after 1 year+ of listening. Very good earbuds nevertheless considering the price. But the recessed mids and highs leave a lot to be desired.

I was more worried about whether the packaging include with the cable or not and is it reliable enough for daily use. Read a bunch of accounts whereby the cable just stop working after 6 months. No big deal as I can just buy another one immediately as backup if I like the T2 enough.

The joke is they just released T2 pro which supposedly to be all around better compared to T2. Later I found out I cant get it in my country so meh, whatever.

get these if you like them then you'll love the T2

what is this?

Attached: 1532342472173.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>The joke is they just released T2 pro which supposedly to be all around better compared to T2. Later I found out I cant get it in my country so meh, whatever.

Of couse it comes with a cable. Audiophiles always bitch about cable quality. It's probably not something you'd notice. Buy some other ones, maybe a Bluetooth cable too

It's an mp3 player running a custom room called rockbox

Oh... now make sense to me.

Attached: 139850442518.png (287x287, 49K)

Nice try, /v/ fag, but spoilers are disabled here. Get fucked

>he doesn't use spoiler formatting everywhere no matter if it works
Let loose once in a while my man

Good job buddy

>pipebombs likely filled with hardware-store variety flash powder
never gonna make it/10

atf must be having a boring night on Jow Forums

Attached: 1538815278562.png (480x480, 195K)

u mad?

he mad

Which player is that?

the illya 2

im actually sad we reached peak chink shit audio

ill probably just buy a spare set Tin T2 and another Chink DSD DAP for Christmas this year.

How Depressing.... What i now need though is cheap decent NAS for all my DSD ( 4tb +) and flac and lossy PCM (2tb+)

Attached: lewd z2.png (664x650, 872K)

out of all chink PCB faggotry, soldering wires directly and not securing them with hot glue triggers me the most. every FIIO I owned was built like that

earbutts

i bet you cant even tell me the DAC, OPAMP, and LPF used in that DAP you master electrical engineering faggot

Attached: knobs.gif (800x400, 3.93M)

where can i buy ching chong tin t2

this desu senpai, same I like them, sound decent and cheap af

Attached: 1527152815352.jpg (900x900, 176K)

AK4490, LM4562NA, OP275

>"Wow, neat, metal headphones"
>look them up
>they're just metal painted plastic

Attached: 1383477561273.jpg (377x538, 50K)

Fuck off FBI

Attached: 1526954570721.jpg (705x473, 70K)

How they compare to soundmagic e10, xiaomi hybrid shit 4?

Good thread, lads.

Attached: i.died.in.the.crash.jpg (683x1024, 76K)

This holy shit, thought they'd be metal.

since when does metal have good acoustic properties?

I just want a tough pair of good earbuds that'll last a long time, and metal is definitely more durable than plastic.

Attached: Audiophile.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

you'd have to smash them with a hammer in order to break such a small plastic thing desu

most faults usually occur where the cable enters the earphone, but T2 have replaceable cables, so they are virtually unbreakable

well except for dropping them into a pool or something

Chad coming through.

amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHHB5RH

Attached: 14842998536000.png (800x838, 653K)

I only found these on AliExpress. I've never ordered with them before, but I've seen that name when scrolling by /csg/.
I'm not going to catch chink aids or anything or get my savings drained or anything like that ordering through there, right?

Seriously? I found the entire Iron Maiden discography in FLAC literally just on TPB

>chad is being cucked by chinese scammers

?

>He doesn't know

How are these budget if they're 50$ not counting the customsjew's share?

rutracker

2110 in regular numbers. Not sure why it's bad.

I actually have these because they were shilled to me here. They're a lot less bassy than my $5 headphones but they're so clear that you can hear shit that you've never heard before, like echos in vocals and bass in black metal

Attached: 20181003_011246.jpg (3264x1836, 1.26M)

Wherever I go I see faggots

>arch-tier autism

These things will take 60 days to reach me if I order. Are there other alternatives I can look at? I'm currently own Senheiser HD-25s as my headphones but stock blackberry phone earbuds as my everyday wear. Is it worth the wait?

Attached: 1505879172966.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

earbuds are the stiff ones
in-ear monitors/headphones are the ones with rubber
it's an important different, i would never willingly wear stiff ass earbuds

>bass in black metal
Doesn't sound very trve kvlt to me

Deezer

no aliexpress is safe. I mean sometimes shit disappears in the post but rarely. only worrysome issue i've had is with customs, buy too much and they think you're a business and will report you to the taxman.

You see, that's the thing, you never ever hear it normally, but with these IEMs, you actually do. It's not intrusive or anything though.

Suppose I'll give them a try then. It's only $10 total with the newcomer coupon. Not a big loss if I get screwed.

Thanks for the recommendation dude. Looks like you've helped me take the first step to selling my soul to the chinks.

Attached: 1533184754380.jpg (750x750, 98K)

which program do you download with ?