Current state of PajeetDroid

Current state of PajeetDroid

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-14-21-07-50.jpg (1080x1165, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/xda-developers-and-the-gpl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And how do you get this malware?
By downloading it from an unknown source and installting it.

op is a fag yet again

>search for "free avengers movie download" on google
>click 10th link on the third page
>link takes you to congratulationsyourewinnerdownloadfreemovienow.mn
>20 download buttons
>click all of them for good measure
>"are you sure you want to download freemovie.apk? this file could harm your device"
>"yes"
>"you have to enable installing apps from unknown sources"
>"are you sure you want to enable installing apps from unknown sources? third parties could contain malware" or some similar message
>"are you sure you want to install freemovie.apk? the source of this app can not be verified"
>"yes"
>"freemovie.apk would like to access your location, contacts, read and write to your sd card, make phonecalls, send texts, use your camera and microphone"
>"allow"
>malware fucks up your phone
Wow, how could google do this, PajeetDroid eternally btfo, enjoy your malware ridden poorphone that anybody can hack.

Was just about to post something similar. If something like this happens on your device You should probably an hero. I mean this is something that would require 4 or 5 system warnings before you could install it

Or a pajeet bundles it in with his custom 9.0 Pie ROM on XDA and everyone mindlessly installs it anyway.

BUGS:
YOU TELL ME!

you know ios is a secure system because their users aren't lowlifes

pretty much this, it's incredibly difficult to fuck up this bad but normie retards will still pull it off somehow and that's how it's on the news

love your comedy you should do standup bro the way you laid it all out in a greentext is just hilar
mean it

Ios is pathetic.
>want to develop for ios and distribute your app?
>yes
>you need to pay our exorbitant fee and apps may only go on the app store, but don't worry this is just a preventative measure so people don't put spyware on phones!

Literally only way around Apple garbage lock down is to use some sketch Chinese jailbreak that voids your warranty immediately for life then gives you access to some shitty themes and animations because still nobody develops any good free software for ios.

On the other hand with Android
>download f-droid or any alternative app store
>get free good community built/maintained software like clover and much more

"oh my God I love apple I never get viruses they keep the bad guys and girls away *jumps up and down excitedly with mouth wide open*"

DELETE THIS NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK MY BOT NET MY CUSTOM ROM AND MY BROWN SKIN

you know your in damage control when you start making shit up

>Literally only way around Apple garbage lock down is to use some sketch Chinese jailbreak that voids your warranty immediately for life
WRONG
>sideload third party App Store
>allow certificate
>download all the pirated and banned apps I want

>downloading apps from outside of F-Droid
Pajeet problems

Attached: maxresdefault_3.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

>everyone
Hardly anyone.

How many people percentage wise who use Android know what's an XDA?

And how do you sideload an alternative app store on iPhone? By getting a developer's license so you can use install it.

>who use Android know what's an XDA?

Attached: E0B6686F-1C9F-45B9-B1C5-3C5D4E2713CB.jpg (683x1024, 268K)

TFW NO BEPIS FONE

Stinky lying AndReet

Attached: F1406E80-2719-4CA6-B136-22E7A8C13C03.jpg (750x1193, 215K)

Please correct my english, I'm from east Europe, so it might have errors

literally the only way to warrant people won't scam is to lock them in so they wouldn't fucking budge wouldn't even dare
it all makes sense henny
>financial transactions are forever and go back to your identity, you want to rip yourself a new one? try me bitch sue me fite me *sues you*
>also wouldn't it just be such a shame if your $99 already paid for year forward last money you scrubbed out of your pocket would go to waste because you just couldn't help yourself but selling that data on darknet market for 0.00000000037 shitcoins apiece?
>no sideloading on ios eva
how could an operating system be so stupid
but hey, imagine paying $99 just so you could install a fucking app lmao
(i bet applecucks do this, "it's literally a price of two macos notepad apps or dozen venti onions pumpkin spice double cum pump caramel frappucinos bro it's so cheap *slurpagulp*")

the user wasn't making fun of your english, he was pointing out that all pajeets who have android are on xda

turn disability into opportunity, you'd make a killing

Attached: CP2077_Sun.png (330x319, 178K)

this but a little more ironically

What about it?

you can lash out all you like, but nothing will ever change the fact that you're a no life loser that spends every waking hour of his life shitting in the street while worshipping his fruity fag cult
one day you'll wake up as a cringey 30 year old virgin still worshipping your fruit toys and your grandma will neck herself upon realizing she raised such a pathetic incel
you will die a 40 year old virgin alone, seething, and clutching your framed portrait of your syrian sandnegro messiah surrounded by your fruity babby toys
L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 1516362658184.gif (554x400, 122K)

It's a secure system because it doesn't allow its braindead users to install from anywhere other than the official app store.
Which is why they will never have a comfy Jow Forums app.

Attached: 288196981990.jpg (285x279, 17K)

This. Anyone who gets infected with a computer virus in 2018 deserves it

What did he make up, specifically?

>downloads tottalyfreehotnewgameforabsolutelyfree.lol.nojoke.completelyfree.notavirus.exe
>OMG WTF I GET VIRUS FUCKING M$!!!111
>buys a macbook
>max r SO secure and KEWL cuz apel doesnt allow me to do anything lol!!!11 no VIRUX xD

>downloads hottestnewjustinbieberxdrniggagangstashit.jpg.mpg.HOT.music.album.FREE.tar.apk
>OMG WTF MY PHONE GET VIRUS FUCKING ANDROD!!!11
>buys ishit
>PHEW im so glad apel treats me like a toddler and doesnt let me install or do anything, freedumb is too dangerous xDD

>sees a linux CLI
>OMG WTF THIS COMPUTER IS BROKEN
>MOOOOOOM user BROKE HIS COMPUTER AND IS TOO EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT IT
>WE NEED TO GO TO BESTBUY AND GET IT FIXED
>Y CANT COMPUTERS JUS WORK
>MUH APEL MUH APEL MUH APEL

>the only excuse apple users ever have against other platforms is their own technology illiteracy
Why did brain dead technophobic appletards ever think they belonged on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1511715564695.jpg (334x506, 22K)

I always have to contain the urge to shame my uncle for constantly fucking up his computer like this.
He's always going to trashy websites and downloading that "required flash update" so he can see some celeb's tits. Of course, there are no tits, only chinkware.

bullshit
you can install any apk you want from anywhere

who hurt you?

>iOS
>apk

Attached: 1501771674228.jpg (267x267, 9K)

I'm pretty sure that is based on that greentext where user gets rekt by his family

Are they speaking about Fdroid?

>Or a pajeet bundles it in with his custom 9.0 Pie ROM on XDA and everyone mindlessly installs it anyway.
Ah, yes. Makes a lot of sense too, doesn't it? To include malware in projects which are forced to be open source and GPL licensed. Reporting this worthless thread for racism outside of /b/ as well.

Are you retarded or something? There aren't that many GPL components in custom ROMs, most of them are licensed under Apache 2.0 so you aren't really obligated to release source to that many things, it's usually just the kernel that people care about.

>so you aren't really obligated to release source to that many things
xda-developers.com/xda-developers-and-the-gpl/
Either way, the point that custom ROMs (AOSP based) must be open source still stands. How on Earth would it make any sense to pre-install malware and distribute it through XDA?

>using GAPPS

>Either way, the point that custom ROMs (AOSP based) must be open source still stands.
Ever heard of AOSPA? They kept parts of their source private and yet people still used it thus proving that you don't really need to be ~ truly ~ open source on XDA.

>you know ios is a secure system because their users aren't lowlifes

keep dreaming, pauper

Attached: 1475082609259.jpg (876x758, 267K)

>malware that looks like Google Play Store
But that's just the official Google Play Store.

>Ever heard of AOSPA?
Wow, available for not even 50 devices some of which are 4 years old or abandoned. Not only is far from being the only custom ROM available for those certain devices, but this in no way implies or proves there was ever malware in it. You didn't even link to an example of their project being only partly open source.