/edc/ - Every Day Carry

Empty your pockets, user

Attached: edc.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

yikes

>Hyundai

Attached: 1522273561288.gif (200x200, 296K)

Can you even fill captchas with that dumbphone?

>nokia
>mickey
>zelda

Could you be any more of a tryhard hipster loser?

And the model m

Based and redpilled.

great pockets user!

There is a particular sight from which you have strayed from and you should go back.

>best warranties and reliability amongst latest cars is disgusting

Is this the daily autism thread?

Attached: new new new new miku edc.jpg (2304x1536, 2.16M)

Is this guy like a perpetual student or something, he's been posting these for almost a decade on here.

>Every Day Carry
(You) go outside evereday?

Phone: LG V20

Attached: 20181015_013131.jpg (4656x2620, 2.67M)

shit, I forgot my wallet

Do you wish you went with the t2 over the kz6?

I love these KZs actually but I have no experience with T2 IEMs

>hyundais
>reliable in any way, shape or form

Attached: 1522717326756.jpg (600x450, 117K)

The retard store called, they want you back,

Hyundais before 2010 were horribly unreliable and overall cheap and junky but they've made a very decent car lately

Are you sure you're not talking about Ford/VW/Nissan? Hyundais past 2010 are extremely reliable, dare I say moreso than Toyota?

>sight

I carry my cellphone and NES wallet, plus loose credit cards and my ID. I also never have less than $3 in nickels on my person, just in case.

I was going to say nice earphones user because those kz look very similar to qt2 revonext

Attached: IMG_20181014_225537.jpg (3480x3628, 3.74M)

Attached: IMG_20181015_005444.jpg (2448x2448, 1.46M)

Actually I'm retarded. Those are QT2s, not KZs

But yeah, I love them. Very bright and V-shaped though the highs can get gainy at high volumes, at least with the FLAC files I run

Attached: 20181012_172738.jpg (4656x2620, 1.11M)

Attached: things.jpg (2016x1512, 1.28M)

What's that e-ink thing?

>what is a NEET

>that Sailor Pro Gear

Attached: 47.jpg (800x777, 51K)

Boox Max 2

I love it

Hot damn that's spendy. Neat though. I don't use my current Kobo Aura one enough to justify getting another ereader.

What do you use it for primarily?

Did you see what I did there?

You should start carrying a gun with a miku skin on it

Yeah it's a lot initially but breaking it down over the years I'll spend in uni and it's not too bad for what I'll get out of it. I mainly use it for textbooks and notetaking

Did you draw that? Looks slick asf.

No that's just the default lock screen

Attached: img_2018.jpg (734x979, 139K)

This guy fucks
Kek nvm

Reporting in.

Attached: EDC2018.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Thermal imaging?
What in the world kind of phone is that?

Well, at least you chose the right gun there juul fag.

>no weapon

Attached: 1538727447228.png (416x435, 114K)

>no tape on the phone's camera
>weeb merchandise
>no weapon
Bluepilled.

Based and Waltherpilled.

CATs answer to a work phone.

I worked in a car dealer for the past two summers. Personally own a 2005 Volvo V50 so I've got no skin in the Japanese vs Korean automaker war. I know a lot of people peddle this mantra of "oh they were so unreliable before 2010, but now they're good". It's the same shit as "oh Mazda has completely fixed their rust problems". Lies. For all the flak the Camry and Accord got for decontenting and cheapening, I've noticed that the 2010-2015s we got of those had a hell of a lot less wear and tear than the equivalent Sonatas and Optimas with similar mileage. Cloth seats are rattier, leather seats are developing cracks, dashboards rattle and plastic metallic paint is wearing off everywhere, switches are wearing out, suspension bits are prematurely worn, rust is more pervasive, etc. Sure the Hyundais had more standard equipment, but that doesn't really matter if the base car itself begins to look ratty and undesirable after only a few years. And don't try to blame it on the owners, because Toyota owners are by far the most clueless and abusive fuckheads when it comes to their cars. Beyond my own experience, Hyundai dealers are well known for resisting any warranty repairs that they can. And there is also the whole Theta II engine clusterfuck- completely defective engine and Hyundai-Kia knowingly concealed these defects from owners. Recently I've been hearing about Santa Fes that need engine rebuilds because the oil dipstick dissolves. How the fuck did Hyundai figure out how to dissolve an oil dipstick? This is something everyone else had completely figured out in the 1950s.

If you bought a Hyundai, that's cool, your choice to make, but they're basically the Walmart laptops of the automotive world. People always say that "they're better this time", and they always turn out to be hot garbage. At least GM and Ford are consistently mediocre.

Nice gun.
Nice card holder.
Nice holster.
Nice phone.
Nice leatherman.
Nice flashlight.
Nice piece of leather.
Too bad for the jule thing though, it's a bit gay.

Would hang out with, no homo.

Electronic Engineering freshman reporting in
Nice passport, făm

Attached: eedeecee.jpg (4032x3024, 969K)

>The douchey business grad starter kit

No gun because I'm in soviet Russia

Attached: _20180622_000531.jpg (3113x3109, 1.1M)

>EE freshman
shouldnt you be finishing ur webassign hw

>mickey mouse wallet

Tits or get the fuck out

> not having the xiaomi miku edition
I feel sorry for you

>GM
>Ford
>consistently mediocre
You wanna know, how I know that you don't know shit about cars ?

I've wanted one of those CAT S60 phones since they were announced.

Those cables are pure sex

Kek no, i'm preparing linear algebra and analysis for this november exams to be honest

>Hyundai car keys
>Mickey Mouse wallet
>pre 1995 keyboard
le cringe superieur

What earphones are those?

thanks /o/

Not him, but if he was in a car dealer he is talking about the most popular models.

Someone else says qt2 revonext

Glad to see youre alive user

I wonder what kind of reactions you get when you pull out that wallet to pay for things

qt2 revonext nigga

the fun little thing about those gayass key fobs people have for their new cars is that they're not waterproof. If you fucking drop the thing in a puddle or get pushed into a pool guess who's not driving home until they pay the dealer $300-$1,200 for a new programmed fob. I worked at a VW dealership as a sales guy and if the customer was particularly a fag I would swap out the eject-o key-o on the non-switchblade keys so when the day comes their battery inevitably dies and they're stuck in the pouring rain they can't even open the door to the shitty jetta they financially fucked themselves for. New cars are for cucks.

>camry/accord cost only 1-2K more - Google
dang
what about hondas?

It that a watch? What is this, I need to know

Attached: IMG_20180909_130924_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 1.51M)

phone?

>unkillable diesel engine
>never breaking automatic transmission
kys tbfh

Binary watch?

>look at me signal brag about how kewl I am by showing off the shit that I keep in muh pockets
bread.

I can post you a pic of my toolbox if you like.

Attached: IMG_20181015_210511.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

Attached: IMG_20181015_141432.jpg (4160x3120, 3.71M)

had to use my old phone so the photo is shit.

also carry my Shure SE215s but only when I go to university

Americans ITT what are the safeties like on these handguns? Is there any chance they could deactivate as you're walking around if you bumped into something?

>Electronic Engineering freshman
Good luck mate, I've heard it's a shitload of work

Nokia 8110 4G

The safety is voice activated, sometimes the damn thing goes off while I'm just talking it about
For instance, last night I was talking about shooting niggers with my cousin Hustin.
I said; Hustin', I damn ye old' like shooting off dang right on the trigger pullin' off pow pow, rigning goes off.
And my nigger blaster 5000 heard me and toggled it's catridged pusher, blowing out a live ammuniton on the spot at the closet negro it could find. Damn near almost had me a live one too if it wasn't for those meddlin' kids and their anime mascot.

I laughed

>because Toyota owners are by far the most clueless and abusive fuckheads when it comes to their cars.
This.
t.corolla owner

Attached: IMG_20180829_193228.jpg (3024x4032, 3.47M)

what's that thing between the pencil and gun?

NPC detector

can you post your VISA digits?

Attached: edc.jpg (4032x3024, 413K)

Wish that bananaphone had WhatsApp.

If we're talking about cars, mine is a Nissan Sentra with an aftermarket key.

Attached: IMG_20181015_104500.jpg (3264x2448, 948K)

Yay someone else with a flip phone, less feeling like a loser

Thanks, just got it last week

You actually can, it runs a fork of Firefox OS. I mainly use it for mobile lurking.

Does it support Whatsapp ?

Attached: IMG_20181015_115636.jpg (1920x1440, 291K)

Jao hrvati

You are all seriously carrying a knife and a gun every single day? Even to work? That's fucking dumb.
Anyway OT: I haven't got a picture but
>Samsung S9
>Either a blue Pilot G2/Pilot Juice in .5
>Rhodia pocket notepad
>Wallet with at least $200 plus IDs
>Carabiner with all the important keys
That's it. The pen and notepad is for writing poetry or anything interesting as I travel with my bike and observe the environment a lot.

jao buraz

Vibrator remote control.

If you really want a simple phone just buy an old used Nokia instead of a grossly overpriced new model.