What's the point of continuing the development of BSDs if no one uses it in production?

What's the point of continuing the development of BSDs if no one uses it in production?

Attached: images.jpg (150x158, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/freebsdfndation/status/993871019076136965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's in plenty of production applications. It doesn't matter how you try to word your post. Your premise is bullshit. So you may as well deleted this thread too.

Netflix uses it. How many production environments are Arch and Gentoo in?

BSD is so desperate for users that they're pushing their products on niggers.
twitter.com/freebsdfndation/status/993871019076136965

Attached: DcrwV_3WAAER8MB.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

The OpenBSD devs use OpenBSD in production of OpenBSD and that alone is enough of a reason for them to continue development.

Lmao

Attached: 0dfedr6ykmr11.png (473x465, 335K)

Literally 95% of the world's servers run Linux

Ubuntu and Alpine is used in the majority of containerized sites

Yeah totally makes sense to waste electricity and time to reinvent the wheel. Their time would be better spent in a concentration camp.

Not fucking Arch or Gentoo though, are they? Which was his fucking question you autistic fucks.

This is an 18+ website

>boo hoo someone insulted muh linux4hipsters

I don't care if you insult it or not, it's the moronic way you insulted it that made me tell you about >>>/global/rules/2 and this post only further proves that you're underage

So all morons are underage, huh? Yes, very logical. It doesn't surprise me that this type of reasoning is coming from a BSD user. Maybe you too should go and develop an OS that does everything that Linux does but worse, and then whine that you can't keep your lights on since nobody cares about your product.

Attached: 1528112231335.jpg (217x232, 7K)

> reinvent the wheel

Thanks for the laugh user... holy shit that is rich

Attached: 1487610727407.gif (176x216, 492K)

Apple uses it in production. Thanks for making apple a trillion dollar company cucks.

Ben is on freebsd, and he is not able to like a post. Haha. Haha.

Industry secret incoming.

Most of us BSD developers are secretly Sony employees. We spent a shit fuck ton of time working on Jails for the PS4.

So freebsd could run Sony games?

Since when I can't see tweets withoit loging in? Da fuk.

Apples and oranges. They're two different kernels as well

Based trips

BATTLE
STATION
DILDOS

she cute

it's a test camp for macos
basedpilled trips btfo vir/g/ins

>it's a test camp for macos
source on that?

I'd imagine Gentoo is in a lot more production environments than Arch. Gentoo at one time was actually a band-wagon distro. Enough IT people jumped on it to ensure that their would be important machines locked into it long after the hype died down.

>neckbeard convinces suits that they should be using Gentoo on production machines
>proceeds to install Gentoo (TM) and posts his riced terminal with loli background on 4chins
>literally cannot can't get rid of the autistic SOB because he's one of the few guys on the continent that knows how to administer it