If you had a daughter, would you let this woman teach her how to code?

If you had a daughter, would you let this woman teach her how to code?

Attached: pretty_and_smart_lol.jpg (1396x783, 93K)

No, she seems very superficial and consumerist.

I'd goto her label

>6'2” goddess
I would let her teach me the ropes, if you catch my sexual innuendo

Be funny in your responses, goddamnit, you made me uncomy.

>pretty

That's not pretty, she looks huge. How did this Panzer become a model, lmao

Is that a tranny?

No.
>and a month prior to that, Kloss had converted to Judaism (her future husband's faith)
Hell no.

Haha me too

Sure. It would probably make coding feel more relatable and like something that she could achieve. I think a lot of girls give up on things like math and coding because they're not really expecting to be good at it, so small difficulties can seem insurmountable.

Used up roastie. Hot roasties are like fools gold, I want to believe so badly.

Is this creature seriously considered attractive in Burgerland?

Taylor Swift is prettier. I'd accept coding lessons from Taylor Swift.

My bosses 12 year old daughter writes better code.

there is some percentage of women that, everything else held equal, would excel at programming. that percentage is smaller than that of men. women should be encouraged to enter tech, because some of them will be really good at it, but trying to shoehorn "equality" and say that "everyone can code" will invariably fail because the average man is better at the logical and abstract thinking required for programming than the average woman.

again, this is not to say that exceptional women coders exist; it's just that they're rarer. women tend to enjoy and excel in jobs that require social or creative skills, whereas men want to be locked in a room for 12 hours and try to shave milliseconds off a binary space partition algorithm.

err
>this is not to say that exceptional women coders don't exist

No, I'll teach the daughter myself.
Also the woman in picture looks like she has some ulterior motive

I think there is a rule that you don't teach someone unless you have 5 years of experience more than your students.

>not wanting to be into being a Klossette
Just be a Klossette

Agree. To maybe extend your second point, I think women are more likely to rely on others for their own self-confidence, which makes the perception of programming being a man's job more impactful. Female role-models might have a significant impact on girls' interest in coding.

I'm not at all implying that the gender distribution in programming fields should or will ever be equal. Particularly in more demanding positions where gender differences are amplified.

who is making daily threads about her who gives a shit

No. I'd teach her myself.

All that this woman can teach is how to make a dick disappear with her pussy, ass and mouth.

yes, I would let her teach my son too, to be honest

redpilled

>little intimidated and threatened men have to conceal their insecurities by belittling a goddess
eh, nothing new I guess

Attached: too powerful for you.png (1080x1312, 1.77M)

i'd get a refugee to rape her

Cartoon girls warp people's mental image of what females look like so it leads to Jow Forums saying things like
>0/10 would not bang
to a white, blonde, literal model. I'd tap that. She could even be the mother of that theoretical daughter of mine.

> return num%3==0

What an NPC train of thought.

>this thread
>no one posted pic related
I am dissapointed

Attached: kode.jpg (1357x1281, 420K)

this

check the word "irony" on the dictionary

This can't be real. Holy fuck. Pushing this women STEM narrative is such BS

No.
When has a man ever done this? Why do women need to take stylish photos of themselves to say "I teach programming"
Women are retarded children. I will never take them seriously

>Ancestry and name
Hmmm

Attached: 1537696080275.png (478x483, 171K)

No. Women need to learn to become wives. I don't want my daughter to contribute to making women obsolete. Modern women are orifices with shitty careers.

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

This is a pasta, letting you know before a hundred of you fuckwits reply to it seriously.

did you increase the amount of newlines in this pasta?
looks way better now

No you did a udemy class and made some hello worlds you dumb cunt

Prostituting your looks for a career in tech sounds like a step back, not a step forward.

M E R I T O C R A C Y

The right person for the job is the person who can do the job. NO business owner is going to turn down someone who can make them a lot of money just because they are female/black/trans/muh identity of choice

You know who they will turn down? Anyone who may decide one day that she didn't like the way her male co worker looked at him, or hell someone who might just make up a rape accusation and destroy his buisness.

But here you are complaining that it's "Shitty men" who feel "insecure" about women doing intellectual things.

A woman in the workplace is a damacles sword over the head of the business owners. and it's your own fault. Now be a man and sleep in the bed you made

Because they need to make themselves feel important

>implying this warning helps even a little
the b8 is in the waters and anons are hungry

Real talk, all the #metoo bullshit did was make it impossible to be hired as a young woman
You get treated like a walking bombshell, but not in the sexy way

Be a man

This is exactly the problem we face, told to be a man. Us woman have been put down by men constantly because we arent one of the guys.

I think you guys are just scared and intimidated by a strong sexy smart woman

Attached: IMG_0438.jpg (540x960, 49K)

G-guys why is she looking at the camera so intently? I-is she hitting on me?

She sucked cia nigger cock

>I think you guys are just scared and intimidated by a strong sexy smart woman
If I ever meet one, I'll let you know

Attached: TQl95Ji.jpg (932x590, 100K)

pretty broad shoulders for a female

is she an actual female?

She looks like she would ravage my poor asshole with her 10" cock. Guess living in a country where a huge portion of the population is obese warped your perception of beauty.

Read "self made man"
A book by a feminist lesbian who pretends to be a man and gets depression

Is this pasta
Is it redpilled

That MacBook is way too small for her.

No she is a jewess

>Redpilled
Ideologically not at all, but the author is pretty honest about her experiences
To the point she's an emotional wreck by the end of it, starts hating her female self and goes to the shrink

Are you a man

>intimidated
That's the incorrect word to use, and doesn't address the real issue Hierarchy, and the inherent social value women are born with.

problem 1:
A "strong sexy woman" as you put it is not inherently what is bad, it's that the type of woman they generally become. You are describing what is essentially a man, and that's not desirable. Women like that are plagued with red flags because they want to be men but feel they are entitled to all of benefits of being a woman(e.g. can't be heavily criticized, playing victim (when it benefits them.), leisure off time, etc. The way men act with other men is different and is liable to get them into shit. Wanting to be "one of the boys" is not realistic. These are people who exemplify "having your cake and eating it too" and as result they turn into miserable people who make others around them miserable. They have no time, but for themselves.

problem 2:
Women of higher social status do not date downward. The higher a women climbs, the smaller her pool of potential suitors grows, and settling for less is something women are incredibly averse to. A women is not out there picking up practically homeless men, giving them a place to live and buying them shit, which the opposite is quite common.
Now why would a high status male choose a high status female when the female is possibly of older age, and not as focused on things men value like beauty and nurture. As result power they're incredibly promiscuous, too. and usually go down the path of NOT having babies at all.

NOW HERE'S THE KICKER. The reason why powerful women are not desirable:
Beauty, nurture, potential offspring these are highly sought after and thus don't require women to be the best, while a man has to cultivate and develop--and almost prove his worth in society to have the chance of offspring. This is why we're programmed to go farther, put in more hours, autistically focus on one task, etc. If we climb the social ladder why would we choose a female who isn't going FORSURE lead to the end goal. They don't want kids or have them later in life where health risks arise and the amount of offspring decreases due to time issues. This leads to a path of no offspring, or a one who is unlikely to succeed because they have two parents with no time for them.

I'm not a burger boy, though, she's objectively beautiful from the point of view of a straight male.
Probably you're just trying to conceal your homosexuality

No, she's not entirely qualified to do so, I rather give my daughter books on how to code, let her go to school and learn from the pros not some B tier celebrity.

Bitch looks like a female version of slenderman LEL. Someone throw this goofy bitch into a Junji Ito manga.

Attached: Karlie-Kloss-body-Vogue-Italia-December-2011.jpg (700x471, 61K)

i bet the whores and bitches all wonder why they would ever need to find out if something is divisible by three.

does she teach purely functional programming tho

Why would I be opposed to my daughter spending quality time with her mom?

I would bang her absolutely silly.

Now this is an NPC thought

>t.
>• ᠌ ᠌ •
>᠌ ⎳
>᠌᠌ ᠌ ▬

too efficient, efficiency is misogynistic and ableist

>appeal to gay kikes

Just imagine railing her doggy style and she just loops under you with that 6 foot spine of hers and starts eating your ass

even though it's basic as fuck it's still WRONG

Of course, as long as she's the mother to that daughter.

found the pedo

god i wish that were me

No, I want the nerdiest geekiest looking woman or man to teach my child. I am biased against good looking people.

Why a refugee? Why not a home grown Tyrone?

I dont get it whats wrong with this (i have never coded anything in my life by teh way)

atleast this moron knows she is a woman.

found the pedo

>if true return true
>if false return nil
what the fuck is that garbage code

DAS RITE

lol incel

Attached: fuf.gif (487x560, 898K)

Hmm blatant sexism with 0 facts to back it up, only twisted and cherry picked stats and bitterness from inceldom

nice bait my dude but the incel reference at the end blew up your spot.

>Everything I don't like is bait

>intimidated
Tall women have fucked up bone structure, proportions and ugly feet. And I'm 6'4"

Sauce?

I think it has something to do with the criminally negligent narrative about women being as smart and capable as men

>and I'm 6'4"
ok manlet

Sure you are bud

>being intimidated by tall women
enjoy your manlet spawns

>6"2'
I doubt she's actually female, not to mention I question her dubious skills.
I won't have any children anyway, but that doesn't mean I'd let this plastic whore ruin them over and indoctrinate them into being radical feminists or whatever.

Defnot a tranny or she would code much better

Enjoy getting outbred neanderthal

kek

Enjoy huge bunions

Still, it could be fucked up genes. I guess it's better than a tranny that goes around enforcing CoCs.

Attached: CoC_add.jpg (467x750, 99K)

U r out of your fucking mind if you believe I wouldn't hire such a model to water my binary tree me during office hours.

No, I'd teach her myself

if num % 3 == 0
return true
end
end

So what the fuck, does this just return NULL or None if it's not divisible by three?
Also, this "programmer" never defined parameters to the function so that's an undefined reference error.
The last time a woman fucked up four lines this badly she ended up getting beaten by a coked up chris brown.