Meme or actually good

Meme or actually good

Attached: 1200px-Void_Linux_logo.svg.png (1200x989, 62K)

Just try it. Not like it's going to cost you anything.

It's great if you like arch and want something minimal. It's bad if you need a system with everything working out of the box.

runit is pretty nice
their repos aren't spectacular though

Garbage if you want to use a printer

Pretty nice distro but same problems as any small independent distro: lack of packages and lack of support (though Void's documentation is pretty well made). Give it a try.

>It's great if you like arch and want something minimal. It's bad if you need a system with everything working out of the box.

You don't say? Linux might need a bit of configuration? Great if you want something minimal?

Try having a fucking original thought you NPC.

Am I doing the meme right?

kill yourself

When I was 16 I got drunk for the first time.
I knew I had drunk too much and was quickly going to get super stupid so I decided to leave the neighbors 4th of july party and go home.

A cop's wife that lived a few houses from mine called me over from her porch, I went in the front door and she went a few steps up the entryway with the back of her dress completely undone and turned around to ask me how much I had to drink.

I told her I had too much and needed to go home.

She told me that she saw me making out in the street in a tanktop and said I must be a penguin. She pushed her hair back on one side and her dress shoulder fell down a bit and she told me that I would have to come back when I was 18.

I told her that the legal age of consent was 16 and pulled down on my shorts a bit letting my erection push at my shirt.

She stuttered "oh no!" and lurched forward to pull my shorts up but just kind of smashed her palm into my dick for a few seconds.

Right around then her twin daughters started crying loudly and came towards the entryway stairs and she shoved me out the door.

After that she attempted to become friends with my mother as an excuse to come over to my house, my dad developed a crush on her.

She literally walked into my house when my parents weren't home and came directly into my room and exposed herself to me. She was wearing this weird sleeveless button up collared shirt with no bra and the shit was buttoned like half way up, she leaned over the side of my chair while I was playing World of Warcraft, didn't say a fucking word, her tits clearly hanging out.

I stared for a few seconds and then quickly sneaked a few glances at my game because I was main tank in a raid. She fucking hissed at me and left.

I told my dad about it and he was jealous.

time aint free my neet friend

meme

what this says

I think it's comfy, especially runit

werks on my pc

There's still the void-packages repo for xbps-src. But even on arch or w/e you end up building packages yourself from git anyway

Actually good

>not gentoo
it's shit

Attached: tpgf8.webm (464x848, 919K)

Is it being maintained anymore? Didn't the developer disappear?

>his distro has a developer
What part of "minimal" don't you understand?

Attached: 1446419892955.png (1125x681, 151K)

Actually good meme

Runit's fast and generally speaking the repos are fine too. There's some stuff that's not there but generally speaking I've always found what I needed.

Spend less time shitposting.
Good.

OP here, I like the idea of the aur, but I want something that won't break, should I just cave and become an arch fag, or go void

Just get flatpak on your distro of choice

Void user for about two years here, I've never had it break even after not updating for months. Just remember to run vkpurge because otherwise old kernels stick around forever and your /boot gets clogged up.

I very rarely need to compile a package myself; and my personal opinion is that the there's little benefit to letting others compile something as opposed to doing it myself. And that's all the AUR is, really, since it's community maintained and there's no real testing process afaik (correct me if I'm wrong). Updating is slightly more involved but of the packages I compile myself, the majority are either stuff that I need to recompile anyway (dwm, qmk_firmware) or really obscure personal projects that aren't in any repos anyway (qtchan), and even counting those I have less than a dozen.