What are your opinions on popsockets and why do you manlets love them so much?

What are your opinions on popsockets and why do you manlets love them so much?

Attached: [email protected] (1080x1080, 76K)

What are those things?

buttplug attachment

nigger fingerbox

im small okay no FUCKING BULLY

Attached: 1476055745001.jpg (472x472, 10K)

To hold you phone better, the white man choice is the ring with a swivel.

a white man doesn't need a gay accessory to hold a phone

handlets, manlets (and by definition women) have smaller hands so they can't handle the bigger phones.

mi max 2 user here

Completely useless. But I guess it's convenient for people with small hands, like women and short people.

These are 10 US dollars each for a piece of 5 cent telescoping plastic and adhesive. I think you should neck yourself.

If you're using a larger phone then these are a must have for one-handed operation. I'm using a Ringke to one-hand my galaxy note 3 and I love it. Absolute must-haves for modern ginormous phones.

Maybe you shouldn't buy a phone that you can't comfortably hold?

I hope you're super kowaii

How the fuck does it not stick out of your pocket like an awkward piece of shit? What?

>implying millennials put phones in their pockets

you can 'pop' it in and out so if you push it in it'll be flush with your phone.
This shit is ok for girls to have but if you're a man and you have one of these you need to reconsider your life.

>This shit is ok for girls to have but if you're a man and you have one of these you need to reconsider your life.

Could you simply give a single argument based on rational logic to support this statement?

disagree, handlet that can use my note 8 once handed no issue without the pop thingy

Have seen them, never had one.
No joke I do see black people with them

It makes a nice pop sound that annoys people. Totally worth it.

Ok for girls. But still identifies them as normie basic bitches. Absolutely emasculating for any "male" to use.

>note 3
>needs help holding it

How does it feel having baby hands?

I don't fully understand why a person would want this. The label suggest you'll never drop your phone again but I never drop mine in the first place and if I was the type to drop stuff often how would this really stop it?

It's a fashion accessory for women. Men put phones in their pockets. We can't use this. Women have purses for put stuff in.

There is literally no reason to buy a phone with a 16:9 screen bigger than 5 inches. Anyone who does is a consumerist retard who belongs on reddit

>normies

Attached: 1444743308975.png (396x423, 171K)

>normies
>t. normalfag

>16:9 screen
nice ratio, grandpa

my guess his argument is only women and gay people are small and frail.. Manly men have big hands and don't need it.

>muh 18:9 meme
Keep slurping that manufacturer semen you dumb tripfag

I've lost a good chunk of the feeling, strength and dexterity in my hands due to ms. Wouldn't use it otherwise

I got a metal one with my works logo on it, I forget it's there most of the time.

good for you, kid

i dont know what it is but i hate it

Man-made problems man-made solutions.

>we made our phones way too fucking big let's fix this with finger dildos

It's literally for little girls. Nobody else. Not even Trump needs them.

Its nice on an lg v20 with an 10800mah extended battery. Phone is like 3 times as fat xause of the huge battery.

Fuck off tripfag.

Pretty gay to be honest
Howsabout you just don't look at your phone all day?

Only retards use them.

>useful
>popular
>cheap
>easy

Of course you fucking spergs hate it

Attached: 1538420343254.png (636x773, 8K)

Normal comment passing by :
Ive never ever heard of these things before.
Then a few weeks ago our student council got sponsered by an app developer and the got a crate with hundreds of those things.

Ive just popped one on to see how it works.
It doesnt really change much but it can be more comfortable to watch videos or movies on your phone and you can use it as a little stand.
Also useful for selfies if youre a selfie addict (99% millenial white girls)
Not a must by any means, but it's not like it makes handling experience of your smartphone worse.

The only people Ive seen use them are teenager girls and balding white men