Fresh install windows LTSC 1809

>fresh install windows LTSC 1809
>delete everything, keep nothing
>reinstalling shit
>notice
>182 GB free of 441GB
>all my shit from previous installation kicking around in parts
jesus christ fuck windows to the depths of hell. I know its famous for keeping shit around after uninstalling but fuck me dead

beyond a joke

Attached: lmao.png (274x74, 4K)

Did you not format it?

does the third option not do that

Attached: 41176fd7-74c2-48a2-9f8e-54582c3df4ad.jpg (700x552, 38K)

>all my shit from previous installation kicking around in parts

What does this shit even mean?. Anyone, except OP?.

C:\windows.old\users\*old user accounts, programs, files, music everything*

Then you didn't do a fresh install, moron

or it fucked up,, dipshit

given every third thread on here is about how buggy and shit it is

id say it fucked up

Why would you want LTSC

coz im LTSCool

No you're actually just an idiot who does t know how to do a fresh install. You can get rid of your old installation files if you go to administration tools -> disk cleanup or whatever and clean up the drive.

>he uses the in-house solution

Attached: life, man.png (958x472, 1.04M)

You can blame Windows for a lot of things, but I'm this case OP is just a complete moron.

If you have c:/movies (100GB) or some shit, that is NOT a 'Windows' folder, Windoes should, under no circumstances whatsoever* touch it. And you should not have near 200GB in Windows Folders (Win/User/etc) anyway, as it happily eletes them when you least expect it. tldr, regardless which way you look at it, you retarded
* unless you SPECIFICALLY opt to format drive by install

review please

Attached: rate.png (210x469, 7K)

Yeah, why be LTSBoring

lol
too retarded for windows, kill yourself so the retard genes don't carry on

X-Plane I am guilty but the rest I dont know what the fuck gave it the right because I dont pick that as a location unless I want to ensure something (like X-plane) remains away from the disgusting street shitters that make up the window ecosystem, like NVidia etc

Use windirstat you double nigger

Isn't LTSC supposed to never do upgrade installs?
How are those options there?

That's an example but also something I believe was eliminated with this release. I selected delete all and LTSC N which used to stand for NO FUCKING SHIT LEFT ON MY OS

Just buy a new hard drive/SSD bro

No. Everything gets moved to windows.old.

I'm not too sure about that. I think some config/registry stuff stays since my fucked windows vm is still fucked in the exact same way after a new install.

weird this wasn't an issue on my windows 10 home edition

Attached: 1539548458286.png (1920x1080, 642K)

seriously though, use fucking windirstat.

Attached: windirstat-56aa24cc5f9b58b7d000fbf2[1].png (768x514, 86K)

That shouldn't happen like that. I always use the 3rd option when resetting my PC and it goes back to default.

You're gonna have to install the Media Feature Pack anyway since a fuckton of software asks for it. Should have went for the non-N version.

It's just WMP and all their proprietary bullshit. What actually needs that stuff?

They think they're getting the "botnet free" version because Jow Forums told them so.
All they're doing is getting major updates slower than everyone else, and NEVER getting service packs.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x258, 227K)

thats not a fresh install.

booting the iso from usb and deleting all partitions, then installing is a fresh install.

>not deleting partitions before reinstalling
>fresh install

This.

why the fuck would you do it that way? just backup the stuff you want to keep on an external hdd and copy it back over after reinstalling it properly.