Finally upgraded from my 7. Collection complete for now :)

Post /tech/ collections!

Attached: f1hl5hsnx0h11.jpg (3024x3024, 980K)

aesthetic.

I got the black iphone xs max
Also have the space gray macbook pro but i hope next generation will be a darker version.

How can you willingly buy hardware that is planned to become obsolete in less than 2 years?

so? i only use it for 2 years anyway

can you stop being idiotic. samshit devices and other poodroid phones literally unsupported after 2 years. iphone 6 is still supported on ios12. people still use macbook pros from 2012 dumb retard.

Dude this is dope. Fucking gorgeous. I want to suck your dick... wait.

This, I still use daily my macbook pro 13 from 2013. Still is 90% as fast as it was new

Attached: 1538684110149.jpg (1078x1078, 108K)

>Still have the same desktop for 6 years, upgraded it a bit
>Still have the same phone, still supported
You applecucks are a lost cause

>suck your dick

wut

>literally fake news

Attached: 1530570674667.jpg (700x520, 84K)

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

We're talking about 2018 macbooks where you're punished for upgrading it yourself and where obsolecence is planned way sooner than before

>me read headline and believe it cause im a brainlet

besides, that actually prevents CIA niggers from peeping inside your laptop. it's a good thing.

If I didn't want CIA niggers to peep in my laptop, I wouldn't buy an overpriced laptop. There's plenty of other machines made for that.

>yeah just go around with a brick. that's really convenient.

your brainletism is showing

>not using LineageOS
>not realizing that an Android phone released in 2012 is still far more functional than an iPhone released the same year

I don’t think you can download the lattest versions of apps on such an old android device
(Iphone 5, wich runs ios 10, has still all of the major apps supported)

Oh and a 2013 iphone 5s can run the lattest os without a lag, with the lattest apps ... and it is still supported

Yeah, you can.
Phones released at the same time as the iPhone 4S can get updates, while that piece of glass is a lost cause.

I have a Moto G from 2013 that I put LineageOS 14.1 on bringing it up to Android 7.1.1 which came out in 2016. It actually supports up to Android Pie, but I don't want to lose stability.
>without lag
Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

I have an iphone 5s, on ios 12.0.1, and it is now lagless (it wasn’t on ios 11 tho)