What reasons do I have to upgrade to Windows 10 if I'm using 7?

What reasons do I have to upgrade to Windows 10 if I'm using 7?

Attached: kleiner.jpg (800x640, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ameliorated.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dx12 is going to start becoming extremely relevant in games now that Nvidia finally have hardware that actually supports it.

this board is dead

Do you long to fight your operating system on nearly any choice you make regarding its function? That's the best reason I can think of.

*to downgrade to Windows 10

If you want to give more of your personal data to Microsoft, and bog down your performance with a million telemetries, it's a good upgrade.

DX12. End of list.

Microsoft purposefully cockblocked DX12 in win7 to force people to move over.

Once Windows 7 is no longer good for gaymen, I'm just going to move on to full time linux. No way I'm going to touch that Windows 10 piece of shit.

>Once Windows 7 is no longer good for gaymen, I'm just going to move on to full time linux.
Don't worry, devs are going to support dx11 for at least a decade.

You might start losing hardware support otherwise. That's what happened to me. It sucks and so does windows 10.

Not being a boomer, having actual hardware/software support, relevant updates, etc.

This is now a PowerShell thread.

Why the fuck does more persist in Windows and Windows sysadmins act like it's fine?

None before 2020

Is that fucking TF2 Kliener?

Tried Win 10 ltsc in a VM yesterday, pretty cool, I've used 10 before for a few months and 8 then 8.1.
That streamlined version is the best of the bunch it seems. I like the task view, never got to test the multi monitor part of it which is really handy, using displayfusion atm.
But when I closed the VM and went back to WIn 7, it felt like home, Win 10 feels sterile but I didn't make it my own, it was only to test out the crack.

>10 billionth Win 7 is better than Windows 10 thread

>still expecting user to attack rotten meat like it's fresh...

none
dx12 maybe if you're a dumbass
if you like shitty games that are win10 store exclusive (new killer instinct, halo wars 2, etc)

Cygwin > Command.com > Cmd > Powershell

Probably the same reasons you allow yourself to be used by Microsoft in the first place.

enjoy wasting half your processing power of emulation overhead

Attached: 6C987F2B-0317-4455-9E79-41FB2C0B1F97.jpg (750x707, 61K)

If you like LTSC try this: ameliorated.info/
even more lightweight, even more bullshit removed from it

Wow, this sounds cool. You still get core functionality though yeah? Like if you need it for VR, manually updating stuff etc?
How come this version is hardly mentioned on here. I usually check out the win 10 ltsb threads and AME seems to have been around for quite a while judging from the youtube vid I'm listening to ( 5 Dec 2017), that's talking about that version.