Is there anything more sexy than a woman that can code?

Is there anything more sexy than a woman that can code?

Attached: A9EE8EF6-2E56-4880-89A8-92D17CA9DA0F.jpg (1668x913, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, a woman that doesn't pretend to be something she's not

A woman that can carry my children and give birth.

Do we really need another one of these threads?

A woman that can cook and clean

A woman who codes but doesn't shout about it online like she wants internet brownie points

literally does not exist

>3d
>sexy

>~3.5 billion women in the world
>It's impossible for a woman to code but not think she's the second coming of Jesus
>You know this because you cherry pick randoms from Twitter
You're either actually stupid, or trying to push some agenda. Either way, stop posting

Prove me wrong, women crave attention above all else

yes, a liberal woman who isn't a braindead product of privilege who can actually code and not just pretend to code

Attached: 1525322064948.png (1055x574, 93K)

Yes, because apparently a sect of Jow Forums can't handle the fact that women are good for more than chores and birthing.

LEL this bitch looks like a female Slenderman. She should be thrown into a Junji Ito manga, or the Dead Space universe as a necromorph.

Attached: Karlie-Kloss-body-Vogue-Italia-December-2011.jpg (700x471, 61K)

This can't be real can it?

>Needing to prove that some number of women who can write code DONT talk about it.
How would I go about doing that, user? They don't talk about it. How about you show me that all women who code think they're super awesome and bring it up all the time?

It's one of the universal truths of humanity, I'm honestly shocked somebody would even try to dispute that women crave attention.

Then provide evidence

I have one for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY

Attached: 1539375501513.jpg (595x609, 43K)

It is, but taken out of context. In the video this code is there for a student to fix. That said, the student only fixes the declaration of num, forgetting about returning false, and the rest of the video is her answering a bunch of inane questions as publicity.

Try going outside getting to know some women

why do people think knowing how to code is hard? You literally read a fucking book on it and understand the core concepts of a language within 2-3 days. Are we supposed to be blown away by the fact that a woman is capable of having the mental ability to focus on something for 3 days?

Cactuscat is comfy.

That's not evidence. Post statistics, research, data, the scientific method. The women I know are quite lovely and, with notable exceptions, generally just want to do their own thing and not be surrounded by thirsty betas

What did OP mean by this repost?

Women pregnant with white babies are more sexy.

You're probably just repulsive, either from a pysical attractiveness or personality perspective, and are mistaking for their disintrest in you for their true personalities. If you'd ever had a girlfriend, or gotten to know women outside of school/work you would understand that I'm right

The opposite is actually true. The more you know a woman the more you realize how shallow they are.

Wait she's only 26? She looks around 35, jesus.

Holy fuck stop posting this thread

It's the combined powers of cocaine & feminism

woman that cant code

Attached: 7e77e2189616bacc3e584f5dc08349d6.jpg (1500x2500, 137K)

Damn user, nice personal attacks instead of actually proving your argument. Also, I'm married.
>Inb4 more personal attacks and goalpost moving

Attached: IMG_20181016_093959.jpg (3024x4032, 1.42M)

More like Karlie FLOSS

>those small hands
try eating some onions

kek that's a ring from those cheap jewelry stands

Literally no arguments.

LOL nice ring, does your male-feminist ass not make enough money to afford a gold one? Or more than likely that's some ring you dug out of your moms jewlery box which embarrasingly fits on your drumpf-tier hands

we found him

Attached: hebrewc.gif (528x360, 9K)

>Not knowing the guild wars skill icons
White gold, actually. And I hate feminism. Good job on the personal attacks though, really proving your point

>White gold, actually
prove it

>And I hate feminism.
also prove this to, but with statics and papers

>Knowing the guild wars skill icons

My grandfathers name was literally Goldstien, and he was a jewler. I've spent enough time around gold to know it when I see it, and that isn't gold you larping poorfag

Personal stances an emotions are subjective, so unless you're saying that all women being attention whores is subjective I fail to see the point of your post.
Note the engravings on the inside of the ring

Attached: IMG_20181016_100331.jpg (3024x4032, 1.45M)

>so unless you're saying that all women being attention whores is subjective I fail to see the point of your post.
were i said that?

You've taken up to shitposting, so I just lumped you in with the rest. Whether you hold the same opinion as them is largely irrelevant at this point

you are the shitposter here boy

not waste money

>No u

>got BTFO with logic and common sense
>y-you're the shitposter!

>came to finally see a good discussion on how Silicon Valley pushes women into the industry using attention whores, hurting opinion on the abilities of all other women and how unfair it actually is
>everyone just talks about user and his jewish marriage ring

Welp, at least I'm having fun reading this.

Attached: clownpiece-popcorn.png (279x363, 88K)

Post a picture of your "wife". The only way we can truly know whether you're capable of attracting women is if you post a picture of her. If she isn't a figment of your imagination, I'd bet she's either over 200lbs, or has an obvious physical deformity

A woman with a penis

They really aren't.

Kike begone.

Attached: jew-hamster-hebrew.jpg (604x604, 37K)

One that actually has kids instead of playing programmer Barbie.

The girl at the beginning asking the question is actually right. Girls are already rare in IT and girls that are actually really passionate and talented about it are even rarer.
Most programmer girls I've got to know are just fucking lazy. Almost every girl I know from college got through it at the end without even knowing how to program properly.

I think the difference is often, that most programmer girls are not really into it, while most guys check tech news and stuff daily and invest more of their free time in it.

based boomer utterly destroying all the incels in here like

>Karlie will never kode on my kock
Feels bad, man.

Would bone her silly desu. She used to be extremely sexy back in her modelling days.

Yes, one that is attracted to me. Being attracted to em is the sexiest thing a woman can be.

yes, a woman with a hobby she's genuinely interested in

don't you mean "Kode" ;)

KKK

Kode with Klossy Klosettes

dress code?

Amazing holy triks my man

Who's that she fine

Your inability for pattern recognition proves that you don't belong on this board. Go back faggot

fpbp

That's because the tech departments at uni are flooded with betas that will do a girls hw for her

A woman who can't code and hasn't been brainwashed by jews

yeah, a woman that can kode

Sorry was swimming and getting a massage

Attached: IMG_20181016_163039.jpg (3024x4032, 2.58M)

Yes, the Kaylor lesbian sextape.

Model and smart, fuck what the Jow Forums incels say, REAL MEN can appreciate that kind of woman.

God has spoken
And he hates klossy

Your wife is getting fucked by Jamal.

Whatever helps you rationalize your inability and/or unwillingness to talk to women

This

God hates thots, that's a given

I think she was born dumb

I'm a girl dev but you've never heard of me :(