Why are so few women capable of programming?

Why are so few women capable of programming?

It's not even hard

Attached: 1539442984259.jpg (1668x920, 186K)

She's not indian. Only high IQ east asian and indian women can code.

Only anime "girls" are capable of programming

Attached: 1486600270082.png (1000x1400, 1.31M)

Reminder:
Most men aren't capable of programming.
Most programmers aren't capable of programming either.

Women just have less autism, so they generally can't persist at something for long enough to get good at it.

There are like 9 threads with this woman right now. Thats enough, user. We get it, you don't like Karlie Kloss or what she's doing with the Koding with Kloss thing.

Just move on. Stop posting her, stop talking about her, get some therapy, and get a job. Unless she turns into a 50 foot tall giantess and you have pics to prove it, I don't want to hear any more about her.

Most women are capable of becoming programmers, most women don't want to be a programmer though.

I doubt it.

Attached: 11105495502122.jpg (899x1080, 142K)

>We get it, you don't like Karlie Kloss or what she's doing with the Koding with Kloss thing.
No, you don't get it. She's hot. That's why.

Nice body, but face is 6/10 at best.

Most "programmers" have never taken an Analysis of Algorithms class.

You CANNOT be a programmer unless you have taken that class. I'd prefer someone know ZERO programming language but is excellent with algorithms than someone who thinks he is a programmer because he knows the ins and outs of some programming language.

I'd wish we'd stop giving Karly Klossy all this publicity. Maybe then she'd go away.

This, unironically. Move the fuck on, stop getting triggered over some chick.

I got the ADD real bad. Can barely read a book. Wish I could program.

That bitches body got my undivided attebtion though

>Women
>putting effort and time into anything contructive
Holy shit found an NPC

This is honestly the only correct answer. Also why the whole 'more women in tech' is the most retarded thing ever.

>i'd prefer an analyst over a programmer
ftfy

Show us your Big O face.

>implying user is wrong

Attached: 1539135538558.jpg (458x456, 22K)

Its a culture thing, originally there were more women programmers than men. Women would basically be locked in a room and programmed all day(by their employer)

>originally there were more women programmers than men
>programmers
That's not how you write data entry typist execution manager, also formerly known as sexy secretary.

Anecdotally women were also among the best telegraph operators - which again, is a data entry job.

It's pretty simple. Men are interested in things. Women are interested in people and hate any job that doesn't allow them to surf Facebook and gossip all day.

It's quite boring so most of them don't bother to learn it.

Your right it's not hard.

IQ spread

It's boring to women more than to men. If they'd be interested in it they're capable just fine.

Stop posting this pic everyday it's obvious that it's out of context.

Are we getting Klosstrophobic?

Seriously: Is this the same Karlie Kloss who hangs out with Taylor Swift?

I know that my preferences state she's a 10, and that other people's individual differences may put her at 9 or jesus, even an 8.

But I have to wonder what circumstances lead a person to brand her a 6.

true.

The same reason why Jow Forums has a hard time getting a gf. Some don't try and the ones that do just end up failing.

most normal people find programming boring as fuck.

Because there are easier ways to earn money when you have a vagina and a pretty face.

def div_by_3(n):
return n/3 == int(n/3)

Women are too stupid to program.

Rape
Me
6 foot 2
Goddess.
I'm
Your
Fucking
KLOSSETTE

She's not white

She has no ass, no tits, and her face makes her look much older than she really is.
She qualifies as an attractive "model", basically because of her slim frame, height, and blonde hair.
But from a standpoint of pure attraction, she doesn't do much for me, plenty of more "average" looking girls are hotter, and there are of course actual godlike models that are hotter.
That is not to say that I'm above her tho.

That's not how programming worked, take it from someone who has talked to some old greybeards on the subject. They basically told me that back in the day women were at most responsible for very simple (impossible to fuck up) data entry. Any actual programming, debugging, fixing electronic components, carrying the heavy-ass boxes of punch-cards was all done by men.

Women make shit programmers, they always have and always will. Just because one or two happens to be decent doesn't mean jack shit for the majority.

If you think programming is easy you most likely suck at it.

I only do UI

In IT, I have noticed females are usually on the accounting/clerical work, marketing, sales, QA, UI/UX, front end programming. But still more males on the front end side. Network/sys admin, back end stuff would always be males. IT managers, product managers, team leaders are a mixed bag, but still more males at times.