Paul Allen is kill, my Jow Forumss

Paul Allen is kill, my Jow Forumss
foxnews.com/tech/paul-allen-co-founder-of-microsoft-dead-at-65-family-says

Attached: 627622950-612x612.jpg (409x612, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cXjcKTRWcg
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Pph3p6zww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: hey paul.gif (498x191, 2.05M)

F

Net worth: 20.3 billion USD (2018)
>in the end it doesn't even matter

Can't be, I just saw Paul Allen in London like an hour ago.

....so? He co-authored a BASIC interpreter with Gates and bought QDOS. They would be nothing had IBM insisted in owning those rights.

After 'earning' his billions he went on to waste it on the Portland Jailbreakers NBA franchise, showing off his impressive physique

youtube.com/watch?v=3cXjcKTRWcg

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Pph3p6zww

>micro$hit
S

Does this mean a whole bunch of Microsoft shares are going to be sold since Paul Allen's family will have to sell the shares to pay inheritance taxes?

Imagine being the person on his will that gets all that money

F

Attached: paulallen.jpg (546x566, 31K)

Who?

His legacy will echo through the ages.

Attached: improved_paul_allen_3_1600.jpg (1600x926, 94K)

kek

CANT WAKE UP

That's a nice business card

65 isn't that bad considering he lived the prime of his life as a billionaire
what's even the point of being over 65 anyway
it's pretty much the when things go objectively downhill year after year

F

Missed his reservation at Dorsia

F

What crisp lettering, and a nice eggshell color too

Really shocking. F
Has Gates said anything publicly, or Ballmer?

The Clinton Foundation?

Nope

Attached: Screenshot_System_UI_20181015-172524.png (1080x1920, 891K)

F

They're lucky to have them.
When Allen was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma years ago, Gates and Ballmer tried to presurehis soon-to-be widow into giving up his remaining MS shares. But Allen recovered, and subsequently left Microsoft.
Gates and Ballmer didn't know that a treatment for Hodgkins had been produced; before that it was a death sentence.

Looks like the disease had the last laugh.

Oh my god.

It even has a watermark.

Wouldn't impress the Japanese. They will run their thumb over your card to detect raised printing. No raised printing, no deal.

recessed lettering > raised lettering

Literally what did he do

As someone in their mid-70s, I call bullshit.
Never you mind what I'm doing in your Sekret Klub.
True, life gets a little more difficult with muscle-strength going and joints hurting, but in my mind I'm still in my 20's.
But now is the best time of life. Whatever age you are, now is always best because it's all you have.

what were the '70s like, pops?

I find it hard to believe anyone on Jow Forums is past 30.

post hand

let's see Paul Allen's card

Not to the sons of Ni Hon.
As soon as you handed over your card you'd see them rubbing it while keeping eye-contact.

42 here. You believe wrong kid.

>what were the '70s like, pops?
They were a come-down from the '60s. In my country there was a new party in power for the first time in 23 years and they were like kids in a candy shop.
The new Attorney General personally led a raid on the Intelligence Service. If you were a black lesbian artist you had almost unlimited access to government grants.
And people in my accounts kept asking when we were going to produce a color terminal like the Apple IIs they used at home.

>I find it hard to believe anyone on Jow Forums is past 30.
Luckily for us, reality doesn't depend on you believing, except for your own personal reality.

Zoomers as always wrong

Jailblazers were dope as shit and would've win the chip in 2000 if Stern wasn't an LAL cuck

Cute idea, user.

Attached: IMG_1929.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

He helped bill gates write Microsoft BASIC for many different architectures.

hahahahahahahahaahhahahaha
you are alright boomer

Allen was already selling his software by correspondence at 12 years old. What have you done?

That is a 70 y.o. hand

It's interesting to compare the careers aof Allen and Wozniak. Allen had a bad time with Hodgkins and Woz had a horrific plane accident.
Both left the companies they co-founded.
It is easy to say that without them neither MS nor Apple would exist in the form they do today.

based gramps

He mocks at scars who never felt the wound.

I wonder what RMS will say about it.

That's weird, why didn't his money save him?
Rockerfella got like 7 extra lives/continues

Attached: 9550503_p0.jpg (800x600, 283K)

wow you're older than my grandad. What was segregation like?

Attached: yS8A5KBn3Y61W61QUEGPAduNhVTTLrPgMBWaLSjEQeg.png (1200x1650, 2.07M)

lobtards trollde epic style

There is a reason they lost the war.

It was different in my country.
We would see the lynchings and burnings on TV and in the papers and wonder who these people could be, these Americans.
They couldn't be the same very sociable and friendly, if a bit self-promoting, people we worked with. Could they?
Every time I see someone waving the Flag and screaming "Freedom" I think of those sights.
Frankly, Vietnam was what really screwed the US. Because drugs. You are going to lose and take us with you.

HEY PAUL

Attached: 7AD27D83-45B7-4287-9774-473A82DD8C27.jpg (460x300, 40K)

>cofounder of the biggest tech company
>no sticky
lmao

Nimitz said it was because they never followed up a win with another attack. They withdrew and consolidated. This let their opponents back into the game.
The way of Bushido.

>gramps
The name is user, kid. :)
Kids these days...

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Paul Allen,
is in fact, Corpse/Paul Allen, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Corpse plus Paul Allen.
Paul Allen is not a body system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a formerly functioning human system made useful by the body parts, brain regions and vital organ systems comprising a full organism as defined by evolution.

Many human beings run a modified version of the Corpse system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Corpse
which is widely mourned today is often called "Paul Allen", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically a Corpse, developed by a temporary reversal of entropy.

There really is a Paul Allen, and these people are mourning it, but it is just a
part of the system they know. Paul Allen is the soul: the program in the body
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that it runs.
The soul is an essential part of an organism, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete corpse. Paul Allen is
normally used in combination with the Corpse operating system: the whole system
is basically Corpse with Paul Allen added, or Corpse/Paul Allen. All the so-called "Paul Allen"
depictions are really depictions of Corpse/Paul Allen.

Attached: Reading Paul Allen's Eulogy.jpg (1000x667, 295K)

Listen dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k was it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You still want to call me "new", friend?

Check your Linux privilege. Not all of us are running it, and your overweening arrogance indicates to *me* that you're rather young, and perhaps aren't being totally honest about making your living the way you do.

He helped design and operating system that spies on it's users for the nsa. He should be treated to a criminal's death.

> 32 here next month.

>He should be treated to a criminal's death.
Along with his co-conspiritors Gates and Ballmer.

I saw Paul Allen at a grocery store in London yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 07-Jared-Leto---American-Psycho--2000--jpg_160729_ver1.0_14836062_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 64K)

Can he get a fucking sticky mods? He only co-founded fucking Microsoft. Bunch of hack fraud mods on this board.

And here goes the last chance microsoft had.

>MCSE.
Must
Consult
Someone
Else.

>Paul Allen comes back to save Microsoft
>Windows 10 is replaced by Windows Lexington
>all further Windows versions are named after US ships
>all further Windows Phone versions are named after Japanese ships
>Allen pursues cyberpunk style megacorporation laws so he can give his employees citizenship and then use that to justify actual court martials for showstopping bugs
>even Bill Gates is like "dude you're going too far"
>Linus Torvalds accidentally a Windows boot disk
>Redhat switches entirely to Windows
>China takes over production of Linux making it into The People's Operating System
>in 2038 war was beginning
RIP

HIP HIP SO HIP TO BE SQUARE
TELL 'EM BOYS

he cofounded microsoft you illiterate autist

just because gates is the only name you know does not mean he did all the work. That's like giving Jobs all the credit for the iPhone when all he did was take one of his engineer's ideas and run with it. Still a great contribution but seriously fuck off

give me wisdom. My grandparents are too dumb/impossible to communicate with. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED IN YOUR VAST EXISTENCE

Would grandanon be fitting?

What's it like being past your prime? That life is only gonna get worse from here on out?

It's strange. One day, someone's walking around, going to work, alive, and then... People just disappear. The earth just opens up and swallows them.Eerie. Really eerie.

Attached: it%27s%20just%20strange....jpg (320x135, 8K)

>he lived the prime of his life as a billionaire
he fought cancer, at least 3 times.

>In my country
Protip: just say your god damn country instead

That's what you get for forcing proprietary software on people, see you in hell fucker.

Attached: 1531576211874.jpg (467x433, 40K)

>We would see the lynchings and burnings on TV
LMAO ok there kike/communist shill
You're in your 70s, not 120s. Not only were lynchings always extremely isolated cases, they've stopped ages before television was even a thing in the US let alone in your shithole.

>microshit
S

depends if you take care of your health, I know 60+ year olds that still cycle/swim/gym every day, while others are obese and can barely walk

t.70 year old boomer

Attached: bmr.png (380x349, 77K)

>are you ok steven? Youre sweating

Attached: DDED5324-263A-4FA5-95C8-1E8149DB6849.jpg (660x440, 20K)

/sp/ here, we’re done now

Attached: EDA62C60-2D44-4E83-8DFF-1931D6FA7907.jpg (780x771, 102K)

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

Attached: le dubs goy.jpg (1261x1261, 499K)

>spent billions made off of normies and companies collecting ww2 aircraft

pretty fucking based

Attached: Bf 109 F V-22_WNr.5601_NB+NH_Gelbe 86 in JFS 2..jpg (800x501, 90K)

Die Boomer fuck! Your generation destroyed america

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: empty_chair.jpg (449x312, 21K)

A post filled with feels I cannot even comprihend.

This guy had so much money. I seriously believe that his body is dead. He totally used 1 of his 3 billion to just buy a body and have his brain transplanted into it. So yes his body is dead, but his brain lives on. Probably in some Chinese guy's body.

Based Allen, f

Gives me hope user. Getting older has be worried despite being in my 20s.

C H I N K E D