You will NEVER live in a real city

>You will NEVER live in a real city
At this point even if I could afford it why bother? I'm 32 and no one would want to be my friend.

Attached: 1538059062148.jpg (700x400, 83K)

(((cities)))

LOL and here comes the alt-righter. Surprise surprise.

You need to grow up man . The reason nobody would be your friend is the extreme immaturity.

Why would you care? Aside from better job opportunities and some things to do there's not much going for most bigger cities.
- terrible traffic, doesn't matter what big city you pick it's always going to be awful and if you commute enjoy wasting 1-3 hours a day just sitting in a car
- generally awful, dirty, garbage public transportation that's inefficient, doesn't take you where you want to go or is annoying as shit to use
- streets/sidewalks are in disrepair, dirty as hell everywhere
- most places that even have a remote bit of shade or traffic become a homeless camp, wherein they too just make the place smell like fucking ass and spread trash everywhere
- housing/renting is expensive due to space being a premium, hard to find a complex that doesn't waste their money on worthless amenities that no one will use just so they can charge an extra $500 a month
- depending on the city you can't really go out by yourself in most areas at night or you risk getting mugged/shot

If it weren't for the fact that I live right next to work in a reasonably cheap apartment I would absolutely move home where my parents live, maybe buy a house or a cheap two bedroom apartment and just be full time remote. The only thing I enjoy about living here is I can get groceries and anything else delivered unlike back home so I don't have to shop myself for big things that often and there's lots of good places to eat.

I absolutely hate the homeless camps that pop up, they literally make the entire place look like fucking garbage because they just sit out there all day and throw trash all over. This place could be lovely looking if it weren't for them.

YEAH THE TV TOLD ME SO!
#RESIST

Attached: 1536498654547.jpg (938x974, 81K)

Yet another example on how moderation is NULL and VOID in these parts.

>spend entire life trying to get out of town in middle of nowhere
>finally earn a job in a tall glass building in southern california
>miserable
>two 45 minute commutes daily
>gunshots and latino music all night night
>neighbors with loud dogs
>half your paycheck goes to landlord
>immovable homeless gangs patrolling streets
>90% of time is spent at a computer, either at home or at work, no desire to explore city
>advanced, high-level, liberals regulate everything
>mum sends a picture of normal day back home
>what I called "undeveloped, rural, backwards"
>now looks beautiful, clean, nature, fresh air, no people for miles around
>tfw if you live in a city you will never own your home
>desperate desire to move back to nevada desert
>50 acres in nevada costs less than a 1 bedroom in los angeles

Attached: 1539569718960.jpg (475x484, 51K)

mv op /dev/null

Cities are controlled by the magi jew scum who overvalue the fucking shit out of realestate so they can bleed rich people dry.

are cities technology?

Not really. They're also shitholes unless you live in the nicest areas next to business districts, but unless you're an unironic richfag you'll be spending 50% of your take home on rent and more on living costs.

i dont understand, at all, the desire to live in a city.
suburbs are a million times better.

Attached: vladimir-turcan-arcreactor.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

If you're relevant you live in a city. It's really that simple.

>tfw I live in North Philly
Every day i pray one of the locals will murder me.

>philly
>real city

Attached: 1281787915763.jpg (229x237, 13K)

All of this is many reasons why I would never work in California willingly unless I was paid a shit ton enough to just pick somewhere 15 mins walking distance to work or remote only.

Eventually I will probably move back home and just go full remote for whatever company and pay for a mortgage instead of rent for double the space.

>tfw if you live in a city you will never own your home
You can if you have the income to purchase it.

You're also forgetting,
>almost constant protests about worthless shit
The remote person we have out in CA, outside the office there's like a new protest/chant going on all day every other week.

You don't want to live in a huge city, user. The white to (anything else) ratio is fucking awful.

Live in the white towns outside of a major city, drive into the city for work or fun.

I live in Manhattan and I fantasize about making enough money to leave permanently and settle somewhere in the south. Unless you have a $10M+ net worth living in NYC is a fucking scam.

OP here I thought I posted this in Jow Forums. I'm going to report my own thread. Please delete it. I'm sorry Jow Forums.

Attached: 1532291161671.png (412x351, 75K)

lmao @dronemind

You can delete threads by checking the little box at the top (to the left of your name in the OP) and hitting the delete button at the bottom (down at the bottom of the thread on the right)

Attached: Deletdis.png (1117x326, 30K)

Only in the first 30 minutes.

Attached: 1538466332509.png (1198x142, 32K)

same dude

Why would you want to live in a city? I moved to Melbourne for uni and work, but I can't fucking wait to get back out to the high country.
I knew before I moved that I wouldn't want to stay in the city forever, but I never imagined it'd be this shit.
There's cops patrolling the streets ever week, and the joint across the street has been raided by police 5 times in the last year. Everything costs a fortune and there's no privacy.
I just want my comfy 20 acres, orchard and life stock. Hobby farming is comfy.

>I moved to Melbourne
there's your problem, mate. i'm a country cunt and i can tell you without a doubt that melbourne is a borderline city state. sydney and it should be cleaned up by army kill squads at this point.