Instead of installing loonix and exposing yourself to shit performance...

instead of installing loonix and exposing yourself to shit performance, lack of drivers and lack of features why don't people take the time to spend less than 30 minutes learning the innards of windows like process management, group policy, service host and system32. it will be a lifelong help and might even get you a job

Attached: 1.jpg (410x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/design/shell/tiles-and-notifications/adaptive-interactive-toasts
documentation.devexpress.com/WindowsForms/17020/Controls-and-Libraries/Messages-Notifications-and-Dialogs/Toast-Notification-Manager
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/mfc/tn061-on-notify-and-wm-notify-messages?view=vs-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Attached: basedbillgates.png (1362x768, 1.38M)

>30 mins

Attached: last-moments.jpg (300x300, 15K)

i always laugh so hard at that picture

richardo stallmanu-kun anime when

ever heard of sword art online?

Dealing with Windows bullshit at work is the reason I use Linux at home user.

Attached: jtor.jpg (1200x801, 95K)

loonix: 500 out of top 500 supercomputers
windows: 0 out of top 500 supercomputers
windows is so slow and overall trash, that even microsoft runs most of their azure services on linux, lol

go back to /v/, retard

learning the innards of windows is what made me switch to linux

at this point you might as well deal with linux windows 10 is equally terrible now

How do I learn how to create a native windows notification? Ever since the recent updates of Windows, it's nearly impossible, all my old tools broke.

I've spent weeks trying to learn how to, but documentation, the internet doesn't tell me how. I'm sick of relying on third party methods.

I have to use Win10 for CAD stuff but I really wish I could switch to Linux, the updates have been killing my installs for about a year now, must've happened at least 4 times. Just straight up BSODs after updates.

Enjoy no updates in 5 years

but that would make you switch to linux, silly boy

based & redpilled

Attached: 1535234937143.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

are u a supercomputer

What drives people to make threads like this

Attached: 1509654474007.png (348x403, 114K)

>instead of switching to an OS where you can so anything, why don't you just learn what you're allowed to do on ours?
What a deal

Dual boot and disable updates on 10

those 500 supercomputer arrays are controlled with a windows frontend retard, because loonix is garbage

also
>loonix: 500 mainframes and some servers
>windows: 93% of all 2 billion PCs that exist

hmmm really joggin my noggin

Attached: 1526299030713.png (636x586, 492K)

loonix: 23 frames in my video game
Windows: 300 frames in my video game

> windows frontend
What's this?

if you're using UWP
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/design/shell/tiles-and-notifications/adaptive-interactive-toasts

c# winforms
documentation.devexpress.com/WindowsForms/17020/Controls-and-Libraries/Messages-Notifications-and-Dialogs/Toast-Notification-Manager

win32
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/mfc/tn061-on-notify-and-wm-notify-messages?view=vs-2017

it's not linux it's GNU/Linux or as I've taken to calling it, GNU+Linux

Those books are long and shit you would learn more about Windows by making malware and video game cheats

You can use Linux without GNU. Stop copy-pasting a meme stupid cunt.

how do I make malware and video game cheats user

if you can, why's there zero (0) major non-GNU+Linux distributions out there then?

>inb4 I use android-x86 on my PC

Attached: 1477627342868.jpg (600x602, 84K)

Alpine, fucking retard

you can't play games on linux ;-)

Attached: Forza-Horizon-4-Key-Art-Horizontal-hero-hero-hero.jpg (940x528, 147K)

no, my brain does not run linux.
no, it is not. being this delusional...
everyone in hpc uses linux or unix, simply because windows performance is shit. btw that's why microsoft failed to run hotmail on winshit,
yeah. that's the most popular desktop os. brainlets cannot learn anything new, so they will stick with what they are familiar with.

Ionescu is way too fucking smart

>uses gnu coreutils/buildutils/GNOME/GTK

ok retard

>major

Attached: 55.png (213x237, 8K)

Why bother? Latest figures show Windows Server losing to Linux on Azure. Even Microsoft themselves seems to be losing faith with Windows these days. Might as well spend your time learning another dogshit obsolete technology like Oracle FFS.

>using an embedded systems distro on PC
shiggy diggy

>Shit performance
Kek

>Loonix 144 frames in my video game
>Windows 130 frames in my video game

microsoft owns linux, MS patents and hypervisor code are in the linux kernel

>MS own Linux
Good b8

You learn about making malware and videogame cheats by reading those books.
In fact, that's one of the most recommended books on unknowncheats and similar sites, it might even be where OP got it from.
You're a retarded kiddie if you think you can learn shit by following youtube vids and forum tutorials made by other kids.

You're legitimately retarded if you can't learn from forum posts and internet reading

Ok I believe you, now you can show me all of the cool hax you made by following Xxd4rk51d3xX's tutorials on youtube

Win32 is a terribly designed system. It's as un-intuitive as possible, everything is a handle and you never know what type of handle and what you can do with it, there are all these crazy functions that take like 20 parameters with some of them being structs that take 80 more, sometimes recursively, all because they were invented at a time where it gave a teeny, tiny performance edge over smaller functions that work well together like UNIX has because you need less Syscalls, which doesn't even matter anymore.

Learn Unix. The future is Linux. The present is already Linux. No company needs more than 1 Windows Admin that manages both Active Directory and Group Policies anyway.
Learning Windows' modern programming frameworks like UWP or WPF won't help you either because the modern world demands cross platform applications with just minor, platform-specific parts added. The "Universal" Windows Platform ain't universal, since the Holocaustlense and Windows Phone have both failed.

>what is UWP
baka desu

>Cool haxx
Alright skiddie. I'd rather learn about setting up a decent DNS server with DNSSEC on my internal domain. If you can't learn how networks work using the interwebs, you need to improve your google-fu

Learn to read, aho.

Garbage taste

>post chain about malware and videogame hacks
>HURR I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SKIDDIE SHIT IM A REAL PROFESSIONAL
>still a retard pajeet without the attention span to read a book
>no attention span to read a Jow Forums 5 reply post chain either
Lol Incredible how it all connects every single time.

Attached: 1528131654333.png (720x736, 168K)

>linux still doesn't support dual monitior setups in 2018

what a joke OS lmao

>loonix: shits the bed at 1024x768 30fps
>windows: smoothly runs games at 7680×4320 UHD

Xamarin/Mono

if MS the wanted they could crush linux

the problem is no one wants to pay for windows anymore and a bunch of pirated botnet versions of windows is bad for brand image, so market domination is becoming a detriment to the company.

imo bringing office to the cloud was a good move. Why MS dabbles in hardware and software development is anyones guess. They’ve always been a corporate office drone company.

Is anyone know here, that MS just made 60000 of their potents in to FOSS?

so much edge

it's just a publicity stunt, those patents were generic as fuck ("browser windows","filesystems","icons") and were gonna expire in 2019-2020

you forgot
>gaymers

My faith in better Microsoft ruined.

why would you have faith in a billion dollar company, especially one as rapacious and vulture-like as microshaft

>Thread about performance of Loonix compared to Windows
>How to get job
>Skiddie thinks thread is about haxx cuz of 5 skiddie comments
(YOU)

Attached: 1531508201100.png (1360x772, 49K)

>Dual monitors supported out of box
>Doesn't support dual monitor setups
The absolute state of Jow Forums

One-teime stupidity after that "60000-patents-to-FOSS" news.

believe it after they stop extorting money from android device manufacturers... oh wait that's never gonna happen coz it makes them 2 billion dollars a year

>Company that failed on making their own mobile devices.
>Owns a ton of money from other mobile platform.

The power of huge company that don't give a shit on spending a ton of money on sofware development for other platforms.

Thanks, but I value my sanity.