A narco will pay you 100k to set up his .onion web app you have 5 days what do you do ?

A narco will pay you 100k to set up his .onion web app you have 5 days what do you do ?

Attached: 1538587602115.jpg (705x527, 247K)

Damm, why frog posters are always retarded?

Let me fucking dream you stupid fag i want out of this wagecucking life

Hardware:
* ARM based single-board computer, e.g. RPi 3
* Full-disk encryption (except /boot and a small initrd that contains dropbear SSH so you can unlock it remotely)
* Case intrusion detection to protect against evil maid attack (at least somewhat)

LXC containers or KVM
Virtual network bridge that doesn't connect to the Internet
Container 1: Tor node, can connect to the Internet and the virtual bridge
Container 2: Application, only connects to the virtual bridge, to prevent IP leaks in worst case scenarios

Ship the whole thing to a colocating ISP like prq.se that accepts Bitcoin payments

Softtware:
Keep it lean and write it in a safe, compiled language so that it runs fast enough on the ARM SBC. Go or Rust are good choices.

Use a old windows xp laptop, hack together a php script for the website.
Use xampp.

cringe

based

>set it up for $100k
>use librebooted hardware
>log all traffic
>come back 6 months later for an extra 100k

Where do you host it?

>get shot

>Where do you host it?
hmmm... where does one host an .onon
>get shot
Have to find me first.
>get paid

>hmmm... where does one host an .onon
The hardware. Where do you locate it physically.

Set up his .onion web app and collect my 100k

>The hardware. Where do you locate it physically.
Up your bum bum. Why are you even asking these extremely personal questions user?

>wix
Yo, dog. I just set up my .onion on wix, and it looks dope.

>Up your bum bum. Why are you even asking these extremely personal questions user?
Do you trust every single piece of code to be flawless so that real IP can't be leaked ever?

I don't even trust tor, but I'll gladly set up a .onion for any doofus that pays me some money.

>Go or Rust

Attached: 1509118702243.png (588x720, 332K)

Anons where do you keep your tor servers?
Asking for a friend.

Great argument.

Stuff it in a chinese ishit charger and leave it hooked up somewhere with a note on it saying "don't take just code" or some gay shit

i go tip the fbi, get the bounty, get honored by trump. retire in japan (fukuoka).

Attached: hatdog.jpg (900x948, 260K)

>Knock knock
>is the yakuza doing a favor to the narcos
What to do

>What to do
Shoot them.

>unzips katana
>I'm sorry master it had to go this way..

Attached: Like, yare yare daze, Scoob.jpg (320x290, 71K)

pay some pajeets from upwork $10k to do it for me and blow the remaining $90k on drugs and prostitutes

I'd watch this movie, but only if it was tokyo shock.

>10k
This method is cheaper

You may aswell give yourself up to the fbi the pajeets will set you up so hard

>go or rust
get out

What do you write highly secure web application in?

M8 we're not collecting donations for charity by credit card here

(fact: this is what how we did that. Earlier this year).

If only PayPal won’t shut you down

ok so? I could set it up myself but I have a $100k budget and I'm probably the laziest person in the world.
not my problem in fact the pedofag who ordered this shit getting v&'d is the best possible scenario
java or scala/kotlin, jvm ecosystem is perfect for this kind of shit

The narco will blame you and you'll get your face pelled up and your family will have their limbs chopped

I would make it and hire a hitman for 100k to kill your dumb ass

Attached: b06.png (847x498, 21K)

Honestly I wouldn't want to write such a thing.

For one, autism about Noscript aside, the Internet is a very shit place without Javascript. I remember when places like Jow Forums couldn't make a post without refreshing the whole page. Or load the "reply" button whereever you were on the screen. It really wasn't fun, but that's what you're in for in OP's situation.

>Implying we would use Paypal when we could just save credit card numbers in an Access database and then process them "the old fashioned way"

One of people was actually on a several of television interviews about how doing it offline made it secure.

1. buy older thinkpad
2. remove mic and webcam
3. install qubes
4. run tor in whonix
5. purchase vps through tor
7. bruteforce ideal address
8. setup site
9. profit

Dumb frog poster

Build him a Geocities site.

Also;
>See if I can make money on ratting him out.

Attached: 1450495009805.png (500x592, 113K)

t. npc

It is, isn't it?

Attached: Is-this-you.jpg (641x481, 29K)

TFW This actually happened to a friend of a friend's entire family.
Was on the news a while back. The grampa owed $10 million to a cartel.

Refuse. First of all, I'm not into that illegal shit, second, I don't associate with narcos. Third, five days is just a stupid deadline. Sure, it can be done, but what about security?
When people rush they make mistakes. Even if you do not get shot by the narcs, you might end up in trouble with law enforcement.

It would be way easier to setup a Silk Road style market place and take a percentage off of every successful transaction.

Honestly though, narcos are shit. Earlier this month, an old innocent man was shot to death through the letter box. Why? Well, because some idiot drugged up narcs had some beef with some other narcs. So they went out for the kill ... but ended up mixing up the house numbers and shot the wrong guy.
Even if you make the thing, where is the guarantee that you will get payed, and not simply "removed"?

Do it if he doesn't know you personally. Accept crypto only.

something something offshore something

> Sure, it can be done, but what about security?
Well, $100k is certainly isn't just for one man. While one of them sets up an environment, another can write code on his machine and somebody else can do a pentest.

How did you learn/get to learn all this stuff

Holy shit, thanks for prq.se, this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Where are you from mah dude

Also, how the fuck you get indebted for that kind of money

>kvm on a pi
holy shit.

PeRiQuito is one of the best and most private hosting companies ever. It’s why the best private trackers of the old days only used it. 100% secure and trustworthy.

I watched all seasons of Mr Robot and installed Black Arch Loonix

Interest, gambling, small prints, etc.
Tbqh at that point they're just making the fucking numbers up, even if you paid up they'd keep demanding more.

>Where are you from mah dude
Any town US ;)
>Also, how the fuck you get indebted for that kind of money
It's not hard to. The Gramps probably just decided to stop buying, or whatever while his supplier was in a bad spot, so transferred debt into the old dude, and had him killed. I don't know the full story just the results of what happened.

This. Sometimes they decide to account for past discounts, and future profits. You just never know how much those cheap kilos really cost you.

>threaten an organised crime syndication
Sounds like a good way to get beheaded.

>rpi
Please don't host internet facing services on a sub-gigabit ethernet port. The 3B+ gets 330mb/s but still, at least buy an old librebooted thinkpad. More security + higher speeds.
>Container 1: Tor node
What type? Relay, bridge or exit? I assume bridge for your other container to use, using it with an exit as well though would improve security if you could get around the legal implications.
>Container 2: Application, only connects to the virtual bridge, to prevent IP leaks in worst case scenarios
I get the idea of cutting out the possibility of kernel or other applications connecting directly to the internet and leaking the ip, although containers aren't really needed to prevent this just a firewall, how else does this prevent leaks though?
>go or rust
Wise but good luck building that in a week. What's wrong with Python security wise?

>Sounds like a good way to get beheaded.
>beheaded
>giving yourself insurance
Seems like a good way to get repeat business, and proactively avoid any future violence.

Set it up on a first gen raspi

Adding onto this, run it out of tails so in the event of a raid all data is destroyed.

>old librebooted thinkpad
Unfixed security holes in those CPUs. Raspberry SoCs all don't have speculative execution

Why ARM specifically? I'm building a Gentoo based Kubernetes cluster. I've gone through several iterations while developing the deployment process. Cloud init, distcc, re-image to local storage using a PXE updater image, glusterfs to share out locally attached usb devices and heketi for dynamic volume provisioning. It's pretty sweet what you can do with open source.

The RPI3 may not have the flops to compete with Intel, but it lets you build some great infrastructure on the cheap.

Attached: MVIMG_20180804_135058.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

this is unironically how some of the biggest darknet markets actually do it

private facebook page.

nice quads
also what vps would you buy through tor? most require atleast some personal details which is enough to completely fuck you over.

There are several hosting providers that accept btc and dont require anything else but a valid email address

OVH and PRQ