Is there a smaller or cheaper Android device that I can use to play podcasts at the gym or when I'm outside running...

Is there a smaller or cheaper Android device that I can use to play podcasts at the gym or when I'm outside running? I don't really need the cellular connectivity of the Jelly Pro but everything else about it looks great for what I want.

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-083000__01.jpg (1080x1218, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

target.com/p/verizon-prepaid-moto-e5-play-16-gb-iron-gray/-/A-53538378
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't need a phone that expensive. I recommend the one I'm using now. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-073651.png (720x1280, 102K)

Why not get cheap audio player for that purpose, or are you using app to listen your podcasts? Don't really think that you can get much smaller than that.

You can usually get a prepaid Moto E4 / E5 for arouns $60

Why android? If you want to avoid apple, you can get a sansa.

Here, $69.99
target.com/p/verizon-prepaid-moto-e5-play-16-gb-iron-gray/-/A-53538378

Pocketcasts

I like the price but it is too big to clip to my waistband

>that font
>that screenshot
>manlet phone
Woman detected

Yikes.
Obviously bait but I would't even change to that Font for the sake of shitposting.

Moto E?

I remember this Moto E I got for $10 during Best Buy's Black Friday about two years ago bring fast enough to at least run some music/video players well.

I sell mine!!! (i got no use for it since i bought a xiaomeme) 40 euros and its yours lol. post contact info and i'll contact you!

BLU on amazon has A4 for like 50 bucks. its decent just screen is weird horizontally. youd be fine

Yes.

Attached: ipod-shuffle.jpg (1600x1067, 113K)

Bump

you can buy an armband accessory for the jelly if that solves a problem. I have one and it's great

i usually think apple is shit but this little motherfucker is the tits, 10/10 i lift with it

Pitty it doesn't support air pods. Where is the bluetooth update they really are neglecting all their old product lines.

You are like a baby, watch this

Attached: -17574222561616660046.jpg (960x960, 201K)

>go to amazon or ebay
>get sansa (or any sandisk) clip for $35 (new) or $15 (used)
>download podcasts at home (or hell on your phone to your microSD card
>pop card into clip

fucking zoomers have no idea how to not buy stupid shit they don't need

this desu

it fucks me off that companies can't just describe a product as 'black' without inserting an extra descriptor just because apple does it

Attached: stop.png (628x418, 279K)

please tell me in which omniverse it is possible to acquire a sansa clip+ for $35 on ebay these days. I will travel there and fucking buy them all. Clip sports or whatever they're called don't count because they are fucking shite.

>same product rebranded
>shit
AHAHAHAAHAH

>totally different SOC
>incapable of running rockbox
>stock firmware crippled as fuck
>"same product rebranded"

Attached: usrs.jpg (513x510, 59K)