Is living innawoods the final step to becoming free?

is living innawoods the final step to becoming free?

Attached: 1537826312261.jpg (634x759, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GMm28ASJx8&bpctr=1539696649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Attached: 1536324388273.jpg (960x829, 933K)

yes

Yeah

It won't look like that though

No. Once we have enough free software we'll kick out those dirty licenses evermore. Then we'll be free.

It's though

No. If a forest fire made by arsonist firemen trying to make a bonus profit of "fighting" what they created doesn't kill you, deforestation will remove the "woods" from your innawoods.
You have no place to hide faggot.

Attached: Robocop_versus_Terminator_cover.jpg (256x359, 37K)

No, you are just isolating yourself from the rest of the world, saving people the bother of dealing with you.

True freedom and enlightment starts when you begin to travel. When your journey is complete create a farm.

>ALLO ALLO ALLO
>U PAYIN COUNCIL TAX ON THAT LOG CABIN!?

I had a mate who went all around the world in a gap year and he's the most racist man alive now.

No, It will look like this.

Attached: Ted-Kaczynski-featured-prominently-in-the-recent-issue-of-Tiny-Homes-magazine.jpg (2550x3300, 2.37M)

based and redpilled

Those windows are too big, he will lose a lot of heat.

He needs to find a nice place to live and create a farm. Enlightment is not about loving the world, rather, finding what you truly want and that rest just doesnt matter.

Only if your bf is truly devoted and commited to cuddling there with you

He knows exactly what he wants from life and does it.
I've never met a more content man in my life.

But what if I have a gf? Would living inawoods even work or bears would eat us both?

Yeah, also skinwalkers

maybe he has windows 2000?

It wouldn't work. You need a domesticated bear bf to dominate the wild bears.

What does he need 2 beds for?

The dream of starting living in a farm at some point of their lives some people have soon turns sour. If you are not independently wealthy, you will have to mantain the farm yourself. Without a strong wife and kids, it is very hard on your body. You got to be very tough and know how to preserve your body, otherwise you will develop all kinds of issues and pains; ar least if you don’t want to live in hillbilly squalor. And one day you will be sixty five and you will break a bone in the middle of nowhere, having to drag your body to your car and drive to the hospital. Then you will decide you have to sell your leisure farm and rent a ground floor cubicle somewhere with ambulance services.

This is why.
youtube.com/watch?v=-GMm28ASJx8&bpctr=1539696649

Fpbp

>Own land and a house
>Hurt yourself
>NOW YOU HAVE TO SELL IT AND MOVE TO A CUBICLE

Where the fuck does this logic come from?

Understandable, in contrast to those non-racist who just want to travel.
No need to go for extremes. Wood cabin is just a thing like everything else. Finding yourself and what makes you truly happy + achieving it is the final step to becoming free.

>wants to escape the stress of modern life
>brings a female as only companion
lmoaign

t. /x/ fag

Attached: 1538831682636.jpg (600x600, 64K)

t. skinwalker

You motherfuckers can type now? Jesus

>City slickers with dreams who have no idea what they're getting themselves in for

Even if I went there alone I would still end up bringing a female.
What now?

The cabin in a woods is not a story where you support a fucking family with farming. It is a story where you leave everything and live only with essentials.
Ofcourse, that is how you push yourself from depression to insanity, but I don't judge.
I find it histerical how people cannot grasp the concept of happiness. And go to these extremes because they sound comfy. Most of them fail misarebly.

having 2 house pets will most likely compensate

yee naaldlooshii, are nothing more than witches, of course we can type.

>brings a young boy
>after 10 years he is a cute fully developed gf that loves me to dead
Get on my level son.

Just make sure their goats.

Attached: 7bf31762fb39a39f49649b2bb829ae97.jpg (625x833, 85K)

you can limit your use of electronics but i don't think you can escape them now.

Most people get all sorts of little health issues as they get old. If your land and house is a 30 minutes drive from the nearest town, not even a good hospital, you start fearing you will have a heart attack in your farm and you can’t afford an airlift, if available. Then you think about selling you land and house, but these people I see on the internet living off the grid don’t buy productive farms, they buy cheaper piece of crap land that will take time to sell. Hence, they can’t get their money back quickly and have to settle for a small house or apartment nearer a hospital, just in case.

This is, of course, a bad scenario. But I saw city people who moved to farms develop crippling tendinitis from the back-breaking work of keeping the land livable even in their forties. When you get to 65 or 70, things will get very difficult.

Or you can be genetically luckly and smart enough to have trained your body well your whole life, thus you will be 80 and still hauling logs uphill.

that's a question for /k my dude

Yes

Attached: 1539376708854.jpg (350x350, 69K)

Besides, the reptilians will smell you anyway, hidden or not.

Yes, it's my end game plan.
Just move in the woods far away from people, read books, walk the forest, code some shit on my thinkpad while hearing the sounds of nature, staring at a perfect night sky with a telescope at night, enjoying slow satellite internet so only reduce to bare minimum (mails, git, rss feeds stuff like that).