This is how you do the notch

This is how you do the notch.

Attached: notch.jpg (1200x630, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gsmarena.com/samsung_patent_shows_selfie_camera_may_be_behind_the_screen-news-29217.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*breaks within a week*

>I Literally never used the front camera before

just trash the damn thing. Only thots and cucks use it.

>30000 inch bezel which could easily hold the camera
bravo

>oh noooo my selfie camera broke

Attached: 1476055926247.png (572x380, 356K)

Find X is better looking.

i've used it a couple times to assist with brushing my hair

I think the actual point is that it covers the camera when not in use, ensuring the NSA can't see you. It's like how people put tape over their cameras on computers.

Then why have a selfie cam if it breaks in 3 seconds

Please stop this meme, point and shoot cameras have been around for decades and there have been minimal mechanical lens issues.

It's clearly a precarious position to mount a small camera.
One decent bump while it is deployed and it's fucked.

>brushing my hair
fag

Yes, Mr Anonymous, we totally CANNOT see you through LCD. You're completely safe without a camera on the front panel.
Have a good day!

>we totally CANNOT see you through LCD
You off your meds again, user? Don't you have another Terry thread to post in?

There IS no Terry, Winston, and there WAS no Terry.

it turns out i have front camera

but it's fragile as fuck, and here at least you don't have to use mechanism, if you don't use front camera.

>selfie cam
It was the worst meme before the notch came. And we only got the fuckling notch because of the selfie cam. Only fucking girls and retards use it.
Its not that hard to fucking flip your phone for a pic, if you are that narcissistic that you have a photo of your ugly face every fucking day

*sees something small*
*grabs with his lard injected gorilla hands*
>haha, look at this shit! it can't even handle my fat fingers!
lose some weight, fatsso.

I fucking despise the fact that phone manufacturers put a camera on the front to begin with.

What about video calls? I get that you don't have any friends or qts to do it with, but some people have use for that feature.

Most phones shatter into unusable sharp messes when dropped anyway

the next step is obviously putting the camera under the display
the speaker will be on the upper edge probably

Correct. There's nothing wrong with mechanical selfie cameras. However what oppo, Xiaomi and Huawei are doing is just ridiculous .

That's why dumbphones are objectively better.

For imbeciles like you who cannot take all that weight in his hands maybe.

That doesn't make any sense.

what about a case?

Been dropping samsung phones for years without a scratch.
Only retards manage to actually noticeably break a phone.

>video calls
Sorry I forgot that iToddlers are allowed on this website
>freinds
Are you one of those huge fags who sends selfies to your freinds? Are you a girl or just the big gay?
>qt
Sorry, I prefer to get physical. Sending dick pics is more for the basement dwellers like you

How is it ridiculous? You prefer notches you utter nigger?

I think people who talk shit about phones like the Nex S, Find X and Mi MIx are either paid shills or some fucking retards who buy notched iPhones

>if you drop your phone you're an imbecile
not that user, but this makes perfect sense. I haven't dropped any phone I had since 2004 and I am not an imbecile. This proofs that user's theory about imbeciles and dropped phones.
Conclusion: because I had to explain this to you, it makes you an imbecile.
Sorry to hear, user.

>And we only got the fuckling notch because of the selfie cam
we have the notch for faceID (or w/e each manu names their shit). biometrics are nice on a phone, I don't mind sacrificing 5mm of my 20cm display for them.

got a scratch on my Note8 the other day, haven't had a case on it since I got it last august. it's small scratch that you can only see in sunlight, and it just looks like an eyelash on the screen

I really feel like otterbox paid apple some kind of royalties to get in bed with them

>faceID
ofc an aplel fanboy defends the notch
You do know that we can add this shit without adding a notch?
Go hang yourself

m.gsmarena.com/samsung_patent_shows_selfie_camera_may_be_behind_the_screen-news-29217.php

when do you think apple will patent and release this new technology?

honestly how often do you use the selfie camera? Who gives a shit if it breaks, I just want a phone without the notch.

They should just put one camera on the back that swings up on a hinge to eliminate the need for 2 cameras.

Get social life, user :^)

>not waterproof
>fragile as fuck
try again, Dingxi

Attached: 1493881307180.png (554x400, 55K)

>In order to have a social life you need you be a vapid whore.

Here's an idea: don't fling your device around like a retard and it won't get damaged.

> mech parts
no, just no

congratulations, that's the most stupid post I've read all day. Here's an idea: don't fling your body around like a retard and you'll never sustain an accidental injury

I hope it's spring loaded :)

>this
To hell with front camera

I'm unironically underweight and would love to be a fatass
>how often do you use the selfie camera?
Probably once a week for 2 minutes but that's just me, something so small with moving parts is bound to break considering it protrudes like that

Why are you so stupid?

haha do people actually think like this. i like g but some of you nerds are intense

Why doesn't anyone have the balls to just get rid of the front facing camera?

Show tits

Did you miss the "and cucks" part of his post?

Same, have never used it.

I'd break it intentionally.

>moving parts
>hole in the top of the phone
oh yeah, great solution

Attached: bridge-connection-problem.jpg (375x216, 29K)

We already have under glass FP scanners, why not cameras?

what if phones just had camera on the back of the phone

How about just nix the fucking selfie camera and grow the fuck up and stop being so god damn obsessed with yourself and take pictures of the things around like what cameras were actually designed to do not turn people into self obsessed ass clowns constantly taking pictures of their own face. Seriously, fuck the front camera, just remove it all together and everyone would be better off.

I wish there was a phone that didn't come with a back camera. I only ever use the front one.

>i only ever use the front one

Attached: 1520639605344.png (644x800, 15K)

Same
Helps while I'm riding my dildos too

What's the use of the back camera aside from taking shitty pics of your vacations that anyone could find a better version from a simple google search?

You don't facetime bro?

Better yet, no front camera at all.

Attached: 1533782497594_0.jpg (250x250, 21K)

>implying that your face is more interesting than scenery pictures
It isn't. Go buy some more skirts, tranny. Front cameras are useless and notches look horrible.

You realize the front camera is used for communication too, not just selfies, right?

i've never seen someone use video calling (except for job interviews, since they demand it), mobile bandwidth is too expensive, and home internet has too slow an uplink

>Only thots and cucks use it.
Accurate

Sending pictures of your asshole to your pozz squad isn't comparable

Day of the rope for astroturfers soon

Good luck :^)

>face ID passcode
It's mildly convenient over a number passcode, and a whole lot better than fingerprints. I do wish more phones didn't have them.