>Windows questions?
>Where can I get Win10 LTSB?
>How do I activate Win10/Win7?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 1511298256892.jpg (623x433, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm
tex.stackexchange.com/questions/289477/underfull-hbox-badness-10000
de.pcpartpicker.com/list/FKKk8Y
de.pcpartpicker.com/list/QJBxtg
discussions.apple.com/thread/7922430
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not a loli
Not my /sqt/!

Best x86-64 machine you can buy for $300? For mainly media and web browsing

stfu

(repost from /dpt/)

I realize this is like the most vague generic question ever, but how THE FUCK am I supposed to troubleshoot the following situation:

>need to work on some project
>project readme says to install dependencies using this and that command
>I insert the commands, literally as given
>readme says "now run X to check if it works"
>run X
>doesn't work, gives some random number string errorcode
>google error, can't find anything useful
>completely stuck

This has happened several times for me and I literally do not know what I am supposed to do at this point. Yes, I know I'm brainlet.

I have multiple display cables plugged into my computer and want audio to go to both of them and also to my headphones. Right now it only goes to the headphones. I think I looked it up vaguely before and saw I needed to make a virtual audio device but is there a simple solution or program that isn't annoying to use? Literally just want audio to both the aux port and HDMI/DVI ports. I'm on windows 7.

that error code didn't come from nowhere
you need to work on your searching skills, the answer is there somewhere
if the error is clearly an actual reported "unknown error", check further back for mistakes, version differences, warnings, etc. anything that doesn't look as intended. failing that, try filing a bug report

What country?
Regardless, probably best to ask in Sound is going to only go to the one output device
That's why you need the virtual one, so from there it can output to all of them, because windows.

So what's the best way to make a virtual audio device?

Virtual Audio Cable
software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm

why the fuck isn't there a native League client for linux?
why do I have to jump through hoops to install one of the most played games ever?

because Riot doesn't think there's a market for it? and therefore don't believe it's worth the time and effort.
Go bitch them out on Twitter or some shit

Europe

Hot a new android 2 weeks ago and it's telling my memory is full despite all of my pictures and music being on an SD card and having only like 6 basic apps. How do I delete 15GB of clutter without bricking

How close are we to having OLEDs that don't burn in so bad? I would literally kill to swap my desktop monitors for OLEDs. The lack of a background color is so much easier on the eyes when staring at a terminal for 8 hours a day.

how can i play rain tracks over my music in cmus
how can i sort images in gentoo
how do i force myself to use emacs IDE features instead of just editor next to terminal

Why doesn't this get rid of all the annoying warnings after compilation? Urls have long-strings-like-this in them btw.
tex.stackexchange.com/questions/289477/underfull-hbox-badness-10000

And how about mini PC's are they any good?

Sure, if it can beat those specs, then why not?

Here's the links again
Without peripherals: de.pcpartpicker.com/list/FKKk8Y
Including peripherals: de.pcpartpicker.com/list/QJBxtg

Attached: 1536253968214.jpg (1063x1063, 240K)

can I run 32 bit programs under windows 64 bit using a compatibility layer? trying to install autocad 2008 on win10 but it fails to launch because it requires 32 bit windows. bult-in compatibilty mode also fails to launch it

I want to install the web browser Surf. I have Windows 10.

I downloaded the file which contains surf in it. Now how the hell do I install it? Is it even possible to do with Windows?

Is there a new version of anti-adblock killer?

uBlock Origin has the built-in Adblock Warning Removal List

So can I install Surf on Windows or not? I want the minimum browser but need to use Windows.

Guys I need help I’m at a school auction and I can get some dell power bridge 2900 and 2950’s should I buy or pass for a home server setup???

Attached: 4A2E1D69-7E57-4349-8668-5FA28F148A5D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

This

I wanna buy an RTX 1070 when it comes out buy my problem is that one of my monitors only has DVI in, while the 1070 has One VirtualLink/USB-C, three DisplayPort 1.4, one HDMI 2.0b
considering it's a 60hz 1080p monitor, will it be alright to just buy a cheap $10 Displayport to DVI adapter of amazon? Or does it have any noticable loss of quality?

Pass, especially when you're unsure

Attached: 1532157120786.png (264x274, 23K)

Can using a higher than recommended amperage charger damage a phone - or worse, be a fire hazard?

Not a smartphone, it's a simple Nokia 105 candybar dumbphone.
It came with a 5V 0.55A wall charger.
Do I have to specifically use that weak charger or can I use my normal smartphone chargers and it will detect and only draw power at the rate it wants to?

Attached: iu[2].jpg (900x600, 150K)

I've recently started having an issue with Appchan's linkify not working alongside Easylist for ublock origin (as soon as I disable it, links are properly transformed)
Any clue on how to fix it?

Does anyone have the stained glass background image without TD or Stallman? I can't find it anywhere.

Attached: 1536364716356.png (450x399, 223K)

Not your question but: Won't a 2070 be serious overkill for 1080p60?
And personally, I'd never ever go for an adaptor solution for my gaming experience, but that's simple paranoia rather than any kind of objective argument/fact...

I assume it's a 16GB phone
A lot of that is used by the OS
Then apps

Having said that it's still weird how it's full - I've had a 16GB phone for 3 years and it's never been full.

The first thing you should do is go to SETTINGS, STORAGE, INTERNAL, wait for it to all load, then scroll down and go to CACHED DATA - delete that. That should free up some to start with.

Then go to apps individually. In the app info, look at thei cached data, and delete the chaced data. Will be bad if you have normie apps like Facebook.
(extra tip, delete Facebook too)

Finally, you may still have duplicate files on the internal storage or something.
Use a file manager (or the in built one) and go into each folder individually and snoop around - a long process but hey whatchu gonna do brother.

the 1080p60Hz Monitor is my secondary monitor. My main monitor is a 1080p144Hz (I prefer framerate over resolution, at least for now). So while there's not gonna be any gaming on it, I wanted to make sure that there won't be any weird issues of color loss, flickering, the whole thing straight up not working or god knows what else could go wrong with an adapter.

I ask mainly because some years ago I was looking for something to convert component to HDMI, and heard a lot of horror stories about questionable/nonworking adapters and dropped the project.

any recommendations for software to use to monitor the quality of a wifi connection?

Attached: 1525401940458.png (848x1200, 725K)

>USA
>1080 for $500 new
>2070 for $600 new
Which?

Why do I keep getting "can't load file" when I try to copy a link into the image box? This happened the other day and I deleted something from the 4chanx advanced settings and it was fine, it was fine only a few hours ago, now it's back again.

using and adapter will be fine. the only thing that could be an issue is hdcp may not work, but you probably already know if your display supports hdcp or not.

You only have 1-2 years left of support for the 1080. Where as you have 4-6 years with the 2070.
No reason to buy end of life tech

Its an error but it dosent actually do anything, you should be able to still submit the post, as long as the filename is in the file selection bar.

>Won't a 2070 be serious overkill for 1080p60?
Not with RTX on

I need to install windows 10 on an ssd. When I do this it creates the system reserved on the regular sata drive that I want to use for media. Is there a way to do this properly without disconnecting the regular drive? I opened my PC up and I can't seem to disconnect it because it's hidden behind the SSD. Microsoft is so stupid to make you have to do this. It should automatically prioritize ssds. Fags.

True

Whatever I don't turn off my computer anyway so the decreased boot time is meaningless. It doesn't ereally matter I'll just take the 500mb less on the media drive.

I have't used Wangblows in 2 years. Apparently laptop I inherited (long story) had some version installed. I logged to MS website to dl ISO and I was pointed to Windows 10 Edu. I was about to buy some used OEM Pro license for peanuts but now I'm confused. I was not asked for license, is it encoded somewhere in my hardware and I can run it from this ISO witout issues?
and to think faggots laugh at linux because windows 'just werks'. Yeah, it doesn not.

How come like everything I try to torrent stalls out before it even starts downloading and the ones that don't are at snail's pace? I'm using a VPN (IPVanish if it matters) when I download, can the ISP still throttle my download speeds despite that? I don't have any download limits set on my bittorrent. That said my dl speeds are pretty bad anyways when I check on a browser check, fluctuating between 2 and 10 mbps, is that why?

Attached: DSziZWRV4AAXOE9.jpg (634x332, 35K)

I can still post, but not with the image. I can upload the image from my computer, I just can't do it with links, they don't show in the file selection bar.
I need to start saving these settings somewhere because they piss me off every time I have to do a new install. It gives me a random amount of replies in the tab counter, and, if I check, the thread is completely dead. If I have replies then the notification stays there almost indefinitely, like the threads aren't autorefreshing if I leave them open.

Where can I get my hand on a clean windows ltsc 2019 iso?

Do a full uninstall,reboot your browser, then reinstall it, make sure not to import your old settings and then go through the settings anew.
It seems hiro is impedeing 4chanx's performance and stability with shit behind the scene,which he has done like 100 times since he took over in 2015 with malcious ads and hidden javacript, that you had to load or the entire page wouldnt render the css.
Also make sure you're using cc0's version and not and older version thats not maintained

Thanks fren, I'll give that a shot. I'm almost certain that I did import my old settings. It's weird though because I had two versions installed at the same time before the refresh and they constantly clashed with each other (for example if I opened any board's first page the page would auto refresh twice after about 5 seconds and only then could I scroll down or anything, but other than that it worked perfectly once I fucked around with it.
I'll try what you've advised though and hopefully that will work.

Your VPN provider could be throttling/blocking torrent downloads. I'm pretty sure it's a common thing, especially with free vpns.

can lineage os be installed on not listed devices provided that they are from a similar line?
i mean i own a galaxy pocket+ which i think i could somehow flash with galaxy 2 or 3 version of lineage os
is it any safe?

Is there any daemonizable stream recording?
I was using this
>github. com/beaston02/MFCRecorder
But it does not work anymore and it hasn't been updated for over a year

>Stupid question thread
I got one. In AMD processors, what's the difference between X-model and a non-X-model? The X model simply has a little higher clock speeds? Do X models OC better? Generally, is it worth bying say, 2700X over 2700 if I'm going to overclock it?

mfc broke all these stream scripts, just use obs or simplescreenrecorder and record the screen

Any way to force thumbnail generation over an entire folder at once?

When I'm trying to find a single image in a folder of images named only Screenshot (1) -> Screenshot (67952) it's time consuming scrolling around and waiting for them to generate

I wouldn't recommend it. Just check xda-developers and see if there's an unofficial fork or something

Are all gaming laptops loud on load?

I got a 8750h/gtx1060/15.6 one today and ingame the fans are pretty loud than what I expected (coming from a desktop).

*linking a wrong link*

No idea how that happened, thanks

the os is always made with the specific hardware in mind for that specific phone its released for
you probably could install it
but basic things like phone, wifi, camera etc maybe wouldnt work at all
as prev user said, look for your specific version only

What exactly isnt working for you?
I just ran it and its recording.

What is the default RivaTuner Statistics server font? I've changed it by mistake and really miss it.

Attached: 1534934515249.jpg (738x795, 62K)

Very stupid question here, so I apologize lmao. How do I get my pictures uploaded from an iphone to not always be sideways? I always go and manipulate them through paint.net, but there has to be an easier way? Thanks tech lads

Attached: 1536072585177.jpg (442x600, 53K)

consider how tight everything is placed in a laptop and the amount of free air-space. also the amount of fans, probably 1, rarely 2
then look at the "huge" space in a desktop which always has 2+ fans
its loud but normal
to be on the safe side, download HWmonitor and see the max temps it reaches
if you idle at 100c then something is wrong, otherwise 70-80c when gaming is considered ok

Try getting some really loud shit and then go 1%.

I gamed on it and gtx 1060 was hovering over 69-71c an cpu was 69-75c

its cool
u dont even need to dust it off

thanks for the answer user sadly that doesn't fit my use case. maybe I'll start fucking around with the code

Just as I start it this error pops out
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "mfcrecorder.py", line 32, in
for uid, model in classes.models.get_online_models().items():
File "/home/mfcrecorder/MFCRecorder/classes/models.py", line 34, in get_online_models
client.on(mfcauto.FCTYPE.CLIENT_TAGSLOADED, on_tags)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/enum.py", line 324, in __getattr__
raise AttributeError(name) from None
AttributeError: CLIENT_TAGSLOADED

im having this exact same problem
discussions.apple.com/thread/7922430
please respond
i want to recover my garbage before wiping

Still haven't got the Winshit 10 Oct 2018 Update through yet, wtf

anyone interested in discs?

Could Jow Forums recommend me a decent somewhat cheap mouse, I need it mostly for Photoshop/illustrator and casual gaming

Plis respond

Attached: bunny.png (502x663, 593K)

Simply get yourself one quality mouse, such as G502. Ignore the vidya shit & use it for whatever you want. I highly appreciate the scroll-wheel lock feature, additional buttons & several ways of modifying sensitivity right via the mouse buttons.
Getting one high-quality mouse is much less of a waste than having to buy chink shit once every 2 months.

What's the easiest and quickest way to corrupt an SD card (SanDisk) on an Android? I know formatting it through windows and stopping the process midway would break it for sure but I want a faster method and preferably do it on the phone itsef. The phone does not have root yet btw.

How do I stop this abomination? :(

Attached: file.png (276x146, 6K)

>Just as I start it this error pops out
How are you invoking it? Just using a models name or did you add tags, hours online,camscore etc etc?

What's a healthy temp for a GPU under pretty heavy load?

Is 70/80 too hot?

I've had this for years with no issues.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104674
>but it has 12 buttons
Those 12 buttons are very nice for photoshop/illustrator and casual gaming

My soldering iron is kill. Cable seems fine, heating element too. Don't know what to check. Any tips?

my external HDD has suddenly become incredibly slow at copying files
is it dying?
how can I tell?

Android Firefox removed 100+ tabs. Any way I can get them back? The "History" tab only goes as far as a week ago, and this was months worth of stuff.

what is that

if you leave youtube videos too long, say you listen to music while doing something around the house, they interrupt your video until you re-confirm

Learn how to fucking use bookmarks.

nah

Attached: 2018-10-16 17.52.23.png (413x710, 40K)

Then dont bitch when your tmp files are deleted and you lose your tabs.tab managers like that arent meant to replace bookmarks

its normal, if u are between 90-100c then u have issues

Stream it via mpv+youtube-dl

This is all backed up. I do it on Android too, some weeks after I reach 100 tabs. I don't back up more frequently because in a year+ it had never deleted all my tabs for some random reason. Anyhow, it's pretty ridiculous that the history doesn't go beyond a fucking week. My good, how much space can it occupy to store up some links?

And I don't like bookmarks because I never read them, and I bet neither does 99% of people who use them. Whereas, if the sites are part of my current session, I'm kind of forced to clean them up.

dont be mad
its only g00gle

>And I don't like bookmarks because I never read them, and I bet neither does 99% of people who use them
>never read them
I bet of those 1234 tabs you have you dont read 99% of them and all they do is slow down your browser session with multiple megabytes of wasted websites loaded.

>i didnt backup because i dont belive any software/hardware can have bugs/glitches
K

bump

put in microwave
fry for 1 sec
test if corrupt
if not, repeat 1 sec at a time
if smoke, u fucked

;__;
lol so what, you think I'm lying online about how I'm the king of reading tabs?
>i didnt backup because i dont belive any software/hardware can have bugs/glitches
I didn't say anything remotely like that (it's "I don't back up more often than I do because what I've done so far has worked fine for years"). Jesus, I feel like I'm 15 and wasting my time discussing what the best console is on anime forums again. Grow up dude. I'll leave before the pimples show up on my face.

So clearly your backup setup should have prevented this situation from happening, right? Since its so diverse and expansive it covers everything

>comes to /sqt/
>tells people to grow up
nigger

It'll be fine. The phone will only pull as much power as it needs.

I want a virtualization dedicated computer so what OS you recomend? I only have 8GB and a dell i7 laptop.

Attached: 1537745073259.jpg (1000x705, 238K)