So you can charge other phone with your phone now, huh

so you can charge other phone with your phone now, huh

Attached: Untitled.png (1276x746, 873K)

what a dumb feature

no its not

>charge the other phone 20% while losing 80%

Attached: 5448848B-9EE6-4790-BF6B-AA1097533610.jpg (720x736, 37K)

but why

in emergency situation, why not?

Shitposting isn't emergency.

so when did technology peak?
i would argue it was in mid2014, when the T440s and the Galaxy S5 were on the market. From that point on it all went downhill especially with the release of Win10 in 2015 and the standard of non-replacable batteries.

Attached: dubuthink.jpg (1400x1920, 561K)

For what emergency you cant use your phone but you can wait for another persons phone to charge up?

>something happens
>one of two phones are dead
>i know charge mine to call for help instead of using yours
>great idea! apple is the best

>t440s
Useless

sending something important from your account on your phone without logging onto it on your friends bloated spy phone

Yes. I like technology.
It is my hobby to talk about consumer electronics.
I love repeating the same useless discussions.

Attached: 1539633612744.jpg (754x617, 129K)

>the best laptop ever released with a beautiful FullHD IPS display is useless because of 'muh we contrarians now'

Attached: 1530113112944.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Okay, and thats an emergency because you cant find a power outlet?
You didnt pack a battery pack on a long trip? Lol

oh look, it is triggered.
how do you like your notch and tripple cam, faggot?

Attached: rthj53j.jpg (585x580, 41K)

I use the trackpoint, if my le ips was more important id get a t5x0

>how do you like your notch and tripple cam, faggot?
Yes, I love Apple.
I also love K-Pop.
K-Pop artists are real and not manufactured plastic humans. They are real artists.

Attached: E5F1BDDF204E482D908E35AA803ED7A2.png (490x586, 44K)

uuuuh you use the trackpoint, how contrarian

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Fuck off nigger

Id just like to interject for a moment. What you are referring to as KPOP, is in fact, KPopJPopChinaPop, or as I ve recently taken to calling it, KPop plus JPop plus ChinaPop. KPop is not a musical genre unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning musical genre made useful by various artists from Korea, Japan, Mainland China and Taiwan.
Many music consumers listen to a modified version of the Asian Pop system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Asian Pop which is widely used today is often called "KPop", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Popular music system, developed by a diverse group of East Asian componists. There really is a KPop, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
KPop is figuratively speaking the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machines resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. KPop is normally used in combination with the JPop and ChinaPop operating system: the whole system is basically JPop and ChinaPop with KPop added.
Few people will realize this.

Attached: 24.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

yes you could be without charging cable and no power outlet to be found near you, it's probably once in a year situation but i hope this feature hits mainstream because why not, it's nice

ofc i will never buy huawei because of bootloader block

fucking wrecked

In some shithole places, people have pre-paid phone services. If you have two phones and the one that didn’t use up all its cap is the one dying, instead of switching sim cards, you can just use the juice of the other phone to make a call. Of course, the scenario precludes the capacity to recharge the dying phone before you make the call.

It is not useless, I was in similar situations while on the road. But I think I wished for this feature only twice. At least, only twice before I bought a battery pack that I carry with me when I go on the road. But it is hardly a feature manufacturers should brag about. Too situational.

>me mario

kek

>marketing department can't even hide the notch like google and apple
fucking chinks you had one job

it's iphone getting charged with huawei underneath, they did it on purpose, based chinks

Someone did a selfie with Tim Cook with a Huawei phone. Absolute madlad(y)

Attached: 59f5d2ab-0603-4b10-96a2-860a88d8fa8b.jpg (3500x2333, 919K)

Christ i tought this would be a chink idea for some reason until i looked at your post and expanded the op. Fucking hell

Attached: 1459170929915.jpg (530x450, 166K)

You could always do this with a OTG adapter + a USB cable, it's extremely inefficient tho, to charge 1% you have to waste around 3% on the other phone (I tried this with phones with similar batteries).

please an hero

Attached: 1515338509768.jpg (428x368, 26K)

you don't have to use it

I can already see it
>high school bullies enter the cafeteria and surround a nerd
>"okay fucko hand over your charge and nobody will get hurt"

>someone else's phone has the nuclear codes/private keys/survival handbook/ariana grande nudes but it's out of charge

my $250 chinkphone can do it better and still have charge leftover for itself :^)

Attached: IMG_20181016_103712.jpg (2448x3264, 3.64M)

Is that an Oukitel

it sure is

kek this is all for the plan of airpods being the only option available for headphones

>even Huawei is selling $1000 phones now
When will this meme stop? Who the fuck is buying all these $1000+ phones every year? Is everyone going fucking retarded?

They have their low end lines unlike Apple. No one is forcing you to buy the most expensive one

retards buy this.

daily PSA: Huawei force-closes all non-huawei apps when the screen is off, so you will miss all your notifications, emails and other shit (unless you use Huawei's own apps).

(NO, this is not Android "Doze" feature, this is Huawei actively suspending and killing all third party apps to """""""""save battery""""""" and it can't be disabled).

t. former Huawei flagship phone owner who missed a lot of emails and text messages thanks to that garbage shit

fuck huawei

can confirm. Wakelocks simply don't work on my p9lite

t. reddit spacing brainlet that doesn't know how to set per-app settings

not him, but your obsession with reddit is autistic and I've literally spent days fucking with the application-specific settings of my p9lite and using alternatives to wakelocks in my app but my piece of shit phone would keep killing my app no matter what

oh and might I add they block logcat output, too. i even asked Huawei about this hoping there would be some Voodoo codes to type in the dialer app to unlock logcat, but no

non replaceable batteries is not a standard, get your English right. It became a widespread thing, and only because of apple doing it, so other faggy companies decided to copy it and for good reason, it makes more money to have a non user replaceable battery.

god koreans are fucking ugly, you are probably the one who spams them on infini
also
>muh applefagginglelnovo copy apple one button trackpad

the korean pic posting in this thread is by one person soley, BUT, i think there has been a new development in the way of weebism and its basically an entirely new form, the worship of korean women in those kpop groups. Its basically the same as weebism normally but the kids think its the same as being an actual cool jap weeb l, its quite cringy as they do not realize how uninteresting and shit koreans are. It spawned out of kids feeling left out of the weeb talk on sites such as this, so they found some random thirdworld asian group and started trying to idolize them by spamming random pictures of them. Quite a typical little kid feeling left out thing, likely a weeb group at school didnt want to involve them so they did this, and it is quite cringy. You can basically gauge the age of the poster when they post korean women like this.

KEK

Nice dubs

are you ok user

Attached: 1537303272888.jpg (640x640, 16K)

Could do it since forever with OTG.

>handling nuclear codes on a smartphone

only in murica

did they say anything about the charging efficiency

>charge another phone
>buys a new battery
planned obsolence cant be any better

Nothing to brag about.

>inb4 only charges other apple devices

Attached: ss (2018-02-08 at 09.38.09).jpg (502x414, 40K)

apple will release an update to prevent other smartphones from stealing iphone's battery life.

It's probably to charge their wireless earphone meme

surprisingly, they're not embarrassed by it. they even talked about the wider notch on the phone as a feature with better camera and shit.

fucking evolveo did that yonks ago.

Install Lineage

It's a Huawei phone charging an iPhone

>notch
There’s no point in buying anything other than an iPhone is there? If every other company is gonna suck Tim Cook’s gay cock, might as well buy the original

Okay I think everyone here is as confused as me. I thought the Huawei phone looked exactly like an iPhone but the phone on OP's pic is an iPhone.

Why the fuck would they show an iPhone in their presentation?

You could already do that with USB OTG on literally any two android phones made in the last 6-7 years at least.

>You don't get to bring friends

Bravo Nolan

Attached: I'm CIA.jpg (184x184, 6K)

probably so dumb people know it works with everything that has wireless charging and not just other huawei phone

also they constantly used iphone and galaxy for comparison to show their phone is "better in every way"

>LITERALLY SAYS HUWEI IN OP PIC
retards.

I am typing this on my p20 pro right now and I have not had any problems with notifications for email or texts. Maybe you are just retarded

Phone lines get caught up pretty easily. In a disaster it's frequently easier to get a facebook message out than a SMS.

Using someone else's phone so you can call the coast guard/police/ambulance is advanced robotics.

"Bro let me use your phone so I can charge my phone to we can ring the coast guard to rescue us from this sinking ship"

"Yeah bro here you go"

> Live in shithole
> Buy latest iPhone
> Friend also has one

miss me with that gay shit

what if you need to send an important email with file that's on your phone?

>log in onto company web account on someones phone
>download apk on someones phone
>log in to app on someones phone
>oh wait i still don't have the file
>and all the data is on chink servers becuse someones phone has no security and cloud backups and 10 apps that stole your info

>Reverse Charge
>depletion

What a wild, dramatic scenario.

> we have to email this important file to the president to save the world
> but my batteries on 1%
> never mind, I'll just send it

>charge phone with other phone
>use other phone to charge first phone
>unlimited power

Attached: Trollface Dancing.gif (400x400, 168K)

Can it wirelessly charge wireless airbuds while I use them? If not, I don't care.

this brings me back.

Still not worth losing both phones.

Stop it with the nostalgia feels, user.

THE POINT IS THE FAST CHARGE ON THE HUAWEI AND THE LARGER 4300MAH BATTERY COMPARED TO AN IPHONE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE NEGLIGIBLE

YOU CAN CHARGE YOUR PHONE AND A FRIEND'S PHONE WITH ONE CABLE

Attached: DnT07UfWsAAEC9X.jpg (1161x1155, 128K)