T-THIS IS CGI R-RIGHT?

youtube.com/watch?v=kHBcVlqpvZ8

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x224, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
theverge.com/2013/12/14/5209622/google-has-bought-robotics-company-boston-dynamics
theverge.com/2017/6/8/15766434/alphabet-google-boston-dynamics-softbank-sale-acquisition-robotics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that this dog thing is already stronger than a human

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH

>we live in a timeline where an assistant robot dog thing can twerk its ass at you

That's some pretty fucking good CG then.

my penis feel something weird

Wow! What's wrong with this, OP? It's a good thing that robots are better than bio-humans now.

I dont care if it costs tens or thousands of dollars, I will buy one of these robots and take it out for doggy walks

I can still dance better than that

>no fleshlight attachment

Attached: 1532606564863.png (500x475, 193K)

now imagine it with a shotgun strapped to the "neck" hunting down people

Why does it scare you? Nigga just throw water on it. Like nigga just buy a super soaker

That’s my fetish

now imagine it with a fleshlight strapped to the "neck" hunting down people BENIS :DDDDD

You just have to imagine how many workhours went into that little video. This cost easy like 5 to 6 figures just in man-hours. Holy shit.

Attached: me.png (820x331, 191K)

w h e n

Attached: Hunter_from_EP2_teaser.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

It's a technical demonstration. All the movements that it's doing were already possible, they just programmed a little routine for it to do. Probably took a couple of hours

it's a shame they needed to splice takes together though.

*blocks ur path*

I wonder, how many hours can it operate without recharging?

Reminds me of the Tesla bullshit. I am always impressed with BD and this shows the agility okay imo, but what will they do with it? What use is programming a dance into such advanced tech? Cause when Tesla did it it was just as useless.

friendly reminder that google grows stronger by the day
theverge.com/2013/12/14/5209622/google-has-bought-robotics-company-boston-dynamics
skynet is inevitable

get with the times
theverge.com/2017/6/8/15766434/alphabet-google-boston-dynamics-softbank-sale-acquisition-robotics

I'm hard

>google is powerful enough to buy and sell military-grade robots at the snap of their fingers

Attached: 1506705652544.jpg (720x576, 49K)