Buy American. If you don't buy pic related you are a traitor who doesn't care about American companies...

Buy American. If you don't buy pic related you are a traitor who doesn't care about American companies, American industry , American workers and our veterans. Btfo from here with your gookware

Attached: printlogo.png (586x387, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=kvetching
youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM
archive.is/NHQLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not a burger and I hate their shitty culture

Probably you are in NATO so you should support your allies. American taxpayer money is spent to protect you, the least you can do is support American companies over Asian ones like AMD.

*Israeli flag rises, hava nagila plays, happy man rubs hands together and winks at camera*

Murrican companies destroyed the industry in my country
Fuck you

Attached: judaism.png (273x176, 27K)

good jew
here's jew (you)

Attached: 10.jpg (600x600, 296K)

>you should buy american
>instead of buying from the american competitor

intel is designed in israel and fabbed in malaysia so why should i care about it?

How?

fpbp

what country? the whole world gets destroyed by americans

stop kvetching goy and support jewish people *tips menorah*

Attached: 125839407220091116intel.jpg (380x255, 30K)

American micro devices

Attached: 420dea10868d26aad1dbba1358e453f2.jpg (620x235, 8K)

AMD unironically has a much higher chance of having Chinese backdoors in them.

people hunt and shill intel vulnerabilities but TMSC would totally put them in and people just not found them yet. hidden behind a power converter or some shit so impossible to see with out 3d draftings of the dye.

its advanced micro devices you idiot.

>TMSC
opinion discarded

The intlel shills are in desperation mode today, wow.

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=kvetching
Absolute state of shills

They came, bought up all local companies for cheap and then closed them so there would be no competition. Now they import almost everything from some other country and also bring all revenue there
Hungary, the same thing happened in most of eastern europe

Attached: juttefgseyhe.png (1000x563, 803K)

isn't every intel cpu in the last 14 years designed at intel israel?

Most companies in the world belong to kikes, not suprising tbqh.

Why don't you start your own business and compete? If competing is too hard start the change in your country to tax imports from the us heavily? Complaining on Jow Forums about mean old America is dumb when you're doing nothing about it

Why do you have to go dragging facts into this irrational post?

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

>Asian Micro Devices
Made, designed and used only by pajeets

What if I'm not American?

You can't charge taxes inside the EU
Most imported poducts come from western europe

I know it is but it would be cool if it was american micro devices like Texas Instruments. other countries are you even trying?

buy israeli more like. buy ryzen and mommy su tucks you in and reads you a story every night.

youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM

Asian Mom's Device

Sounds like you should leave the EU then and figure your shit out on your own instead of blaming the US for your bad decisions and dependency on another entity

>american
lmao you wish

>Intel CEO: We think of ourselves as an Israeli company as much as a US company
archive.is/NHQLs

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 70K)

Based Mommy Su

just

I do wish it was named that. At least its an american based company

Attached: lel.png (592x678, 406K)

I bet you thought this was funny when you wrote that

>National anthem starts playing
>Kneels
>Mutilated dick starts getting hard

>Kneels
[TRIGGERED]

I do not care about American companies. They are fucking shits that actively try to destroy consumer or people's rights. Fucking absolutely everyone over and destroying livelihoods. THEY are not patriotic, not even chauvenist, so why should americans or we care?

We also don't benefit one sidedly from NATO. After all you all became scared and paranoid after one (terrible, sure) attack from the outside. Proceeded to invoke the NATO alliance on a very loose interpretation, coercing the others to go to war with you based on no proof. And then when that was no longer possible, outright lied about nukes. We paid lives for your messed up foreign policy and repeated tendency to go to war based on lies. It is true that we should contribute our share better, but that bullshit needs to stop.

>muh veterans
Someone please explain this cringy military worshipping. I would expect this kind of shit in North Korea but not in a western country.

>He hates our veterans
Kike spotted

Epic shitpost xDD

But the military is run by kikes

Asian Micro Dicks

> Btfo from here with your gookware
>Beat the fuck out from here with your gookware
Huh?