Why isn't this more of a thing...

Why isn't this more of a thing? Given how much hatred there seems to be for Windows 10 I would think people would be jumping all over this.

ameliorated.info/

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-081958.png (2048x1536, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BUrj789E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how do I download security updates?

This from their FAQ...

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-083331.png (2048x1536, 1.25M)

This sounds super cool, will definetly tinker with this a bit later. In the meantime, OP, have you found yourself limited by it in any ways?(except for no DX12 support, I mean)

thats idiotic. I want a normal usable system.

>Spyware systems, which are abundant in Windows 10 by default, have not been disabled using group policy, registry entries or various other workarounds – they have been entirely removed and deleted from the system, on an executable-level. This includes Windows Update, and any related services intended to re-patch the system via what is essentially a universal backdoor. Core applications, such as the included Edge web-browser, Windows Media Player, Cortana, as well as any appx applications, have also been successfully eliminated. The total size of removed files is about 2 GB.
then why is the iso bigger than the standard msft one, wim/esd shit maybe?

because the "spyware" in windows 10 is a dumb myth

Still closed source. They should just put up a guide on how to make your own homebrew iso.

Because nobody fucking believed your bullshit. If you're going to provide instructions on how to break a system at the very least provide proper links to legit Windows ISOs and not your stupid "just download this one right here".

getblackbird, ooshutup10, Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackage, spybot-antibeacon, "remove" cortana pastebin.com/BUrj789E

also use enterprise

Attached: Capture.png (439x30, 2K)

This is pointless, it is just a third party mod, there could be all kind of malware lurking in their version

>the total size of removed files is 2GB
>iso larger than official 1809 one
epic

Most likely. Any project like this worth a shit has a guide on how to do every single modification upon a clean image

>the ISO is larger than the standard w10 iso
no thanks

use ltsc version of windows 10 from ms or better yet a linux distro

I don't use w10 so I don't need the guide myself. Just think whoever managing the AME should just put up a guide instead of link to their homebrew iso.

Is that moot blurred into the background?

just run the few regedits by yourself, no need to download a larger ISO.

>sftp recommended
>windows
lol they might as well use linux

I've only played with it on a VM after someone else had posted the link a while back-- I don't do any gaming anymore so the DX12 isn't a dealbreaker for me. I've been off the M$ wagon a while now. So far the "normal" stuff has installed and run fine (sandboxie, browsers, PDF editors, office suites, etc.)

>replace one spyware with a different one
what's the point?

>winblows 10
fucking retard

Friendly reminder that tranny's opinions are automatically and instantly discarded.

Sandboxie does not work on LTSC for some reason.

isn't the wannacry issue related to smb1 protocol? smb2 and 3 should be fine