Hi, today we're going to be talking about the new MacBook

Hi, today we're going to be talking about the new MacBook

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Adjusts camera
>Adjusts it again

store
dot

Nice, very nice

Attached: 31.png (500x491, 174K)

stop shilling (((rossman)))

Attached: hhhh.jpg (204x205, 5K)

Vyor is a no-fun power tripping faggot that should probably off himslef

*ticks*

>blinks incessantly
he said he had brain damage once

impressive, very nice

rossman is new meme
like gentoo

>new

>throws alcohol dispenser at your head

I'm confused, is he pro apple or against apple? His sarcasm throws me off.

how could you possibly think he's pro apple? he takes a shit on them every change he gets and actively fights against them in the right to repair movement

Attached: 1530633125550.gif (300x300, 438K)

>paruruposting

“Can you believe Apple said this 2006 MacBook was unrepairable”

*spends 17 hours literally resoldeeing entire motherboard*

>Basically, its shit.
>You are shit.
>I am shit.
>We are all shit.
>Don't forget about Rossmanrepairgroup.com

MACTODDLERS BTFO

I grew up in ny. He hates Apple

h?

ん?

I was being sarcastic. All his videos are dedicated to shitting on apple.

>jew

This guy is mentally deranged, his weird smiling and passive aggressive bitching and whining make him sound like a crazy person.

new porkers are crazy people, user

Hey guys I hate apple, did you know I hate apple? in case you forget let me upload 3 more videos about why I hate apple.

seething

SEETHING

Attached: 1513423089874.png (813x1402, 369K)

>Recreates the third impact with flux just to replace a tiny capacitor

I started out liking this guy but there is something up with him.
Seriously he is shitting on his own buisness handing out free repairs and teaching randos how to fix shit.

I don't get it. Does he just hate apple so much he will risk his livelyhood to put a dent in it?
Also his constant "aple bad" videos are starting to grind

*blinks*

*blinks again*

His goal is to reduce e waste user.

store.rossmanngroup.com don't delay

He likes teaching people shit so they don't have to make the same mistakes he did when starting his business

You all laugh but he has a bigger dick than 99% of you

why, that's retarded

He's just a jaded cynical motherfucker

I love that parachute pants wearing wop though

We ain't going to be talking about shit my nig youtube is downzies

my dick is the top end of average so the chances of that aren't huge.

Cause it bothers him that so many people in the world just accept things the way they are.

I doubt any of his customers are going to see his videos, learn how to fix their own shit, and then not patronize his business. I'm pretty sure he knows it too.

helping your competition is cuck shit, its like seeding torrents

I think an argument could be made that his repair videos do not cannibalize his business because most people don't think computers can even be repaired. I think most people have a "If it stops working for any reason its dead and needs replaced" type of mentality when it comes to computers or electronics in general.

no hun. we are not going to talk about apple mac ever again

nor are we ever going to use apple ever again

for anything.

I really don't think so. He's in the service industry, teaching people things isn't going to eliminate their need for service.

Its like if a car mechanic has a youtube channel where he teaches car mechanics. Its true that he is giving away his skills for free, but it doesn't mean its cannibalizing his business.

but seeding is a critical part of how torrents work.
without seeders, the system doesn't work at all

I don't think you even understand competition.

Get literal cancer

I like him because he's made several videos about buying and using microscopes

and microscopes are cool

You are filth

>Also his constant "aple bad" videos are starting to grind
Literally me a few months ago. I loved the guy and agreed with him in the whole "Apple is trash" thing, especially since I want stuff that can be repaired everywhere, not only in Apple while they stab their micropenis in my eye, but good fucking lord, he never fucking shuts up about his hate for Apple. Yes, we get it, Apple is shit, you don't have to repeat it in literally every single minute of your videos and in every single video you upload.

t. street shitter

i don't think you understand not being a cuck

>another episode of muhamed repair shop rants about apple
dropped

Attached: 1536671924626.png (475x515, 17K)

that's why you only use private trackers, to avoid public cucks like

>t. itoddler

he's italian

(((stallman)))

It's not that hard to repair shit user, especially well documented sevices like macbooks
All he has to do is rip off schematics and tools used/created by the chinese / various third world countries and he gets to make bank off of the ad revenue and free advertising.
I mean, look at how many people have been exposed to his online store link now

devices*

>repairs apple products for a living
>shits on apple and tells people to buy other products
what is his endgame?

He knows people will still buy Apple products regardless so if you or someone else you know has a problem with their MacBook and Apple won’t fix it, you’ll be thinking “hey maybe I/you should see if that rossman guy can fix it? He talks enough, so he should be able to
Fix it... right?”

imagine a mechanic going around giving out the instructions to fix cars. It's not I don't want to fix things, it's that I think he's retarded

Yeah it's like people don't have their own tinfoil and toaster ovens

There already is mechanics that shit out videos on fixing cars. And the manufacturer will sell service manuals, full detail for that vehicle, and have OEM parts available. Apple & Tesla are terrible examples on how companies should act.

Lol ok man. Not like the mechanic is going to tell you about it though is it

Hi, today we're going to be talking about new MacBook

n?

nigger

You can get full tear downs and schematics for any vehicle made by any manufacturer. Most YT mechanics will go over the basics, but if you don't know how to work simple tools then you have your own problems.
Much in the same sense you're not going to be able to pick up a soldering iron and look at schematic and fix a macbook either. Half the shit is having the mindset to troubleshoot something through so you don't go fucking up more shit.

you've missed my point again
why, as the owner of a small repair buisness, would you go around teaching people to fix their own shit?
I already repair my own stuff. If I owned a buisness like rossman I would keep my knowlege up my sleeve

Not , but if you've ever watched his videos or read his description you'd come to the conclusion that the repairs are not something any average-joe consumer is able to do. His repair setup is worth thousands of dollars in equipment, and he has things like donor boards and replacement parts that no one has at home. I think the point of his videos is just to learn how to identify the issues, why they happen, and how to avoid them. Because af the end of the day, the normie mac user will never try to solder 1x2mm capacitors when they don't even know how to fucking open the laptop in the first place.

Just shows how fragile your ability to adapt to the market is.
So what if everyone stops buying apple and he has nothing to repair?
So what if people suddenly repair their own shit?
He will be able to pivot while you are worried only about muh business.
There's a difference between someone who has a skill set and someone who's a sham. You would be the latter.

>you'd come to the conclusion that the repairs are not something any average-joe consumer is able to do
Incorrect.
The repairs vary. There are some that can't be done by the average joe, and there are shitloads that are easy and fast cheap fixes if you can recognize them (and that's where his vids come in to help).

> why, as the owner of a small repair buisness, would you go around teaching people to fix their own shit?

Because his business is going good. He knows how to market himself and get customers over his competitors. You don't, and thus rendered yourself irrelevant to the market. Holding onto secrets will never save your arse in business. You're just borrowing time. Someone else will figure it out and you'll be left for dead, because you opted to clutch at secrets, rather than evolve and stay ahead of the competition.

This kike just knows how to market himself well.
> make weekly videos about the same thing
> stretch out one sentence of info to infinity
> play the jewtube algorythm
> normie goes on the internet and searches for APPLE REPAIR SPILLED PASTA ON TOUCHPAD
> gets Rossman video in search results
> $$$
People trying to read into his nonsense are just overanalyzing.

>make weekly videos about the same thing
You obviously never worked, I'm a risk analyst and generally get ten times the variety of shit happening than he does, and it's still the same shit daily
Fixing Apple shit every day where the same 3-4 components fail all the time? I can't see how you can make that more interesting than he already does
Props to his livestreams btw, I have them on background because his voice helps pass the time

He's manspreading.

Buy today

are you retarded?

More based than snownigger larper Louis Cachet

what the fuck even is this reply?
I'm not running a repair shop and don't need to "pivot"
every buisness owner should be worried about their buisness retard, He has a niche and is making a killing doing what he is doing, he could retire on this if he doesn't fuck it up.

Why would anyone jeopardise their income

How many other $1000 appliances are people relying on every day and want repaired instead of replaced?
Keep in mind that he tells us almost everyone there is using a macbook

Don't delay, buy todah