IPhone costs 1000$

>iPhone costs 1000$
BAD
>gook and chink garbage costs 1000$
GOOD

Attached: mate20pro_vsavov.0.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=8959#show
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

caмa ты кыc, шaлaвa

>caring about phones
>2018

>coping
>2018

иди нaхyй, блядь!

Heт ты

бaceд

>muh megapixels
>muh pixel density
>muh milliamp hours

Keep gobbling up propaganda. You can get a perfectly functional phone for less than 100$.

>Apple explodes your phone because you have been using it for more than 3 months.

At least the chinkshit will not do this (on purpose).

who says $1000 good phone is good? Funny thing is, that gook phone is probably better than the iShit

Of you spend more than 100$ for a Chink phone you're braindead.

>It has a whole new proprietary 'nanomemory card'
>Huawei went ahead and invented a new memory card, a smaller-than-microSD card called a nanomemory card.

Attached: 092301.jpg (2550x1650, 290K)

$100-300 gives you a good phone. And yea, chinks did well pushing it prices that low.

> iPhone/Android costs ~$1750
Virtually every time a status symbol for retards. It's not that much money anyhow, but it's definitely a waste of money.

Yes, sounds about right. I wouldn't mind iPhones costing that much if Apple wasn't a shit company.

It's not though is it, poorfag

Not really, no. It's not like the Chinese get all parts for free. RAM, storage and all the other stuff still costs some money.

Attached: redmi_note_5.jpg (960x1042, 109K)

>buys $1000 chink phone
>poor
>buys $1000 iphone
>rich

logic of the mentally ill people who should commit suicide

Based

Refer to

> aping apple this hard
pitiful really

I don't get what you're trying to say. RAM, storage, storage performance in MB/s [at a certain maximum IOPS] and so on are useful and relatively objective numbers. Same as the amount of SIM and microSD cards that you can use, and how fast the latter can be.

China doesn't have any reservations about imitating things, but this doesn't even look like something made by Apple.

yeah. looks more like huawei

(cont'd)
This is how an Apple looks.

> Inb4 burger only retarded "design patent" on rectangular shape with rounded corner or some trash like that.

Or HTC or just Xiaomi, sure. And as long as it's sensible enough, I don't actually give much of a fuck.

It's not like I've got the phone to inform everyone it's the latest thing from "my" manufacturer, unlike many of the people that pay $1k+ for that "privilege". No, it's just running a good bunch of software for me.

Attached: All-iphones Model Upto 2017.jpg (940x535, 133K)

The problem is, Apple's top selling point is ease of use and customer service which isn't (as easily) quantifiable.

Also things like more RAM, micro SD cards and higher mah batteries sound great on paper until you realise the OS is less memory efficient, SD cards have much slower data transfer speeds than nand flash and the bigger battery still doesn't last as long because of less efficient processors.

I'm not saying it's all bad though, having a high numbers top tech competitor is good because it keeps apple moving forward and stops them getting lazy and releasing the iPhone SE 2: notch edition and shit like that. If it wasnt for android phones we'd all still be using shitty 4 inch screens like steve jobs wanted.

>ease of use
Is absolutely shit IMO. Even the simple task of trying to just back up all data from the phone to a standard NAS over regular SMBv2/3 or NFS or syncthing doesn't work easily, and the alternatives like iCloud are trash.

>Also things like more RAM, micro SD cards and higher mah batteries sound great on paper
No, they're great in actual use,

> until you realise the OS is less memory efficient
It's the apps if anything. And IOS has crappy scheduling behaviour under load... well, I last checked it 2 years ago, but it was terrible. As were many other things. Even diagnosing if the phone or a router fucked up networking settings somehow is a chore on IOS.

>the bigger battery still doesn't last as long because of less efficient processors.
Pic related. You can also check how the iPonys are rated by the same standardized tests: gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=8959#show

So yup, these phones are actually better at $150-200 and the weight and size isn't really different.

Attached: gsmarena_001.jpg (724x314, 83K)

iphone is gook and chink garbage

Attached: gsmarena_001.jpg (728x314, 83K)

Бaзиpoвaн и oкpacнoтaблeчeн

>PoS with a real value of $300 with a pricetag of $1000 is BAD
>Another PoS that at least has some good quality parts, most notably a camera designed in conjunction with one of the worlds top lense manufacturers with a pricetag of $1000 is GOOD
Makes sense to me

>>iPhone costs 1000$
>BAD
>>gook and chink garbage costs 1000$
>GOOD
Source? Citations?

Attached: 1523123536978.jpg (250x154, 5K)

>gets beaten by a $200 dslr
lmao

>$200 dslr is much bigger than the PoS, can only take photos and record videos, doesn't have a screen good enough to see the the pictures/videos
Kek

>iPhone gook and chink garbage costs 1000$ and lags
GOOD
>based Huawei costs $300 and doesn't lag
BAD

Attached: 1529593443945.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

>preloading apps into the ram on one phone and not the other

I wish youtubers would stop doing these retarded tests. and that goes for the ones showing iphone as "faster" too

>lying to defend your lagPhone chinkshit
take the poo to the loo street shitter

Attached: 1535936792690.webm (640x360, 545K)

If that's an iPhone on the left then he's agreeing with you

>preloading apps
He's clearly a poo in loo iShill. Every single speed test always shows them clearing RAM before the test.

God this board is retarded.

the s8 is the best value/performance/style you can get atm. Picked one up for $400 new

2000*$ dslr
No camera is that cheap

You're a fucking homo.

зaeбaлa кыcaть
ocнoвaнo и бopдoвoпилюльнo

Cлaвщит, в cтoйлo!