Google botnet now costs money

Android phone manufacturers now have to pay for (((Google))) apps like the app store.

This is based on EU's decision to stop Google from forcing its botnet on every phone. So hopefully alternatives like f-droid and Open GApps will take off and be joined my other alternatives.

twitter.com/vestager/status/1019537297925197824
blog.google/around-the-globe/google-europe/complying-ecs-android-decision/

Attached: 1508606620771.png (889x934, 119K)

Fuck off with your anti-semitism.

That's just Europe, though. Meaning phones here will be more expensive.

>anti-semitism
since when is the botnet jewish?

>buying Andtrash

lagdroid*

but yes, because at least I'll have more freedoms than icuck.

>being a proud cuck

>reddit spacing
You have NO freedoms here
GO
FUCKING
BACK

i'd rather pay money and positively know i won't be tracked instead of using a free product, or paying for a product, and never knowing for sure whether i'm tracked

seething andreets

>t. courageous cocksucker

>Requiring retarded normies keep sideloading enabled so anything and everything can be installed
Bravo, EU.

>>reddit spacing
it's called putting breaks between irrelevant things. retard.

>I want hand holding
then get an iphone instead you faggot

How is that hand holding? In OP's picture perfect world of fdroid and open gapps that's still sideloading.

Depends, actually. From what I see, Google will offer different prices for those who would sell devices w/o Google - and for those who wouldn't. This will probably call for another antitrust lawsuit, since it's a rough manipulation to convince manufacturers not to sell ungoogled devices.

The fee is probably just a fuck you to regulators.

This is just petulant. Because they can't abuse their monopoly position, they are charging manufacturers for their Gapps suite

Hopefully this will drive some decent competition so we can get suitable alternatives. Maybe Samsung won't need to have two different apps for each function if they can just forgo the preinstalled Gapps

I am laughing so fucking hard right now, if Lagdroid’s price goes up in Europe no one will buy it and instead will go with an iPhone. Too bad Tim the Cocc is a peanut counter so there is a high possibility of him fucking shit up in EU. Still Poodroid BTFO.

>if Lagdroid’s price goes up in Europe no one will buy it
lmao really you mong? the price increase will be insignificant.

Even 50 euro extra don't make me want to buy 1000 euro phone.
>inb4 poorfag
Yes I am.

>Even 50 euro extra don't make me want to buy 1000 euro phone.
stop using this meme when samshit note 9 costs more than that.

poorfags are not buying flagships; think chink

poorfags are actually always buying overpriced shit. it's why they're poor.

Google's disgusting duck penis has been present in our smartphones from the very beginning.

It's about time we pulled it out and tossed it into the fat fryer.

Not from reddit

But I intentionally use "reddit spacing" (whatever that is) to piss of NPCs

It truly is epic when you think about it.

>Android phone manufacturers now have to pay for (((Google))) apps like the app store.
They always had to

>EU

STOPPED READING THERE.
FUCK OFF THIRD WORLD NIGGER.

Attached: 1513554633774.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Uh google always required phone makers to pay money to include google store and didn't allow them to use forked android (like kindle) if they are licensees of that. Now EU forced them to allow phone makers having both type of android phones at the same time which is a good thing.

Hey rabbi whatchya doin?

oi vey, they do not like Google, this means they are nazis and do not like us.

Attached: 1536797826973s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

>tfw future phones will now come with F-Droid

Attached: 1498572781704.png (400x359, 167K)

Hello, Schlomo.

>/2016/02/19/guy-eating-in-n-out-like-a-maniac-was-staged-7-photos/