no

listn to death grops

give it back, Terrel

Hacking is for spoon niggers

Attached: Terry_25.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Install gentoo

Donlod Gentoo them rm -rf */*

YOU'RE FIT TO LEARN THE PROPER MEANING OF A BEATDOWN

You just hack things dude. You own a car? Hack that shit. A fucking bicycle? Hack it. Calculator? Hack it. Whatever.

Just use your brain unit and think with your processing giblets until you've hacked something.

youtube.com/watch?v=uoZgZT4DGSY

Just listen to this song in your car on the way to Acme Hardware Store and buy a tool set or 7. Take stuff apart. Put it back together. Study electrical principals. Become familiar with how /everything/ works. As much as you can. Then think of things you can add to existing technology, like an engine to a bicycle, or a light bar to your car. If you want to hack computers and be a little faggot nuisance in general, then download Kali Linux.

Hacking is innate.

do drugs, have creepy monologues and install kali linux

It's easy:
> go to youtube
> search for "LifeHacks"
> watch every video you find
> become a faggot NPC
> don't come back

suck a lot of cocks

this, and make python scripts

First, understand the fundamentals of computer networking.
Then begin scripting in a language of your choice.
Play around with exploits, read manuals and tutorials in your free time. Set up a home lab with spare equipment.
Hack your neighbor's WiFi, sniff network traffic.
Improve your skillset, learn everyday, meet like-minded individuals.
Listen to Autechre, B12, other Warp Records' artists while experimenting with mind-altering substances.
Learn to use multiple pair of chopsticks with one hand.
Don't bathe for months. Stay in your room for weeks on end. Quit your day job. Dump all savings into obscure crypto.
Find vending machines that allow you to pay via app. Tear apart the .apk and recompile. Free snack and drink to feed your insatiable hunger now that you no longer have a reliable source of income.

Can't i just go to school for it?

>Listen to Autechre, B12, other Warp Records' artists
My nigga.

Yeah. I want to learn hacking for fun and my first target is my pc and router

Watch some training vids to learn 1337 5killz start here:
youtube.com/watch?v=oU4S7NKE2iM

>Listen to Autechre
i was with you up until that point

Attached: 1434057233293.jpg (432x431, 46K)

1) Study materials related to A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications. You don't need to pay for the certs, just know enough that you can pass them.

Study a programming language. You don't need to program anything, but it's useful for automation and formatting output into something readable. You can use anything from Python to C if you really want, but a script language is most popular. I used bash for automation and Python for formatting output into readable files and spreadsheets.

Then learn everything on offensive-security.com. And you'll be a beginner hacker.

The only difference between these security classes and hacking is your ethics for them.

Phishing for Netflix/Spotify accounts is easier than following a tutorial on how to make a calculator in VB.NET these days.

I love anything to do with side channel hacking which is the basis of my finals project. Cracking AES 256 encryption without a keylogger.

>without a keylogger
this makes my peepee the big peepee.

Is offensive security legit

it is just a side channel attack
he is jerking off because he knows that shitty microcontrollers without power supply filtering draw more current when doing some operations on info

people in software are basically children being mesmerized by magic of electrical engineering basics

Their certification test for pentesting is apparently pretty difficult to pass. Then again paying $800 for a fucking paper that says "Hire me I'm 1337 xD" is almost as retarded as people with mensa cards. This field is one that is based on merit and if your work is uninteresting no piece of paper in the world will help you. The actual content of their courses however are a pretty good starting point.

Yes but read
Pretty much this. I paid for the course and passed, but it virtually means nothing.

Most security jobs I've come across are full of military veterans from security within the Navy and Air Force. Getting this certification is like a home inspector getting a NRPP certification just so they can get a logo put on their website and be "legit" to consumers. Means nothing afterwards.

The course material is full of a bunch of useful stuff to get started, but it doesn't narrow down on anything like a college degree would. It's not easy, but it's doesn't make you an expert either.

I just do stuff as a hobby now. Home inspector example was pretty specific because I was able to hack into my home inspectors website it was so terribly made. I've set up MITM and Evil Twins on my neighbors for fun. But none of it is really of the magnitude of resources and tools used to crack into corporations as if you were a pen tester being paid to do so.

A lot of hacking now is social engineering. With a person's name and good acting skills, you can call their cell phone provider and get access to their account, you can get access to their credit union's online account information, etc.

Type on your keyboard and say "I'm in" every now and then

Also turn on incognito mode in your browser so you will be free to do anything, not even the NSA will be able to track you.

this. The ultimate point of failure is the human element. The best part about working in pentesting is the abundance of non-spergs with technical skills and that's probably why it pays as well as it does.

why hack when you can slash

>based and redpilled

just read this and do everything as it says
catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

Install Gentoo

Don't do it user. It's seriously not worth it and at some point there is no turning back.

will it get me laid?